I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello future wife!!!! How are you my little strawberry tart? I sure do miss you! When are you gonna have big poppa a new video or some new pics?:D I guess you're sleeping, I'll see you in the morning before work.:kiss::rose::kiss:

No, I'm not pregnant :rolleyes:

Just unreal sexy.

Hey Miss _me_. Hope you're doing well. I know I've been away from Lit for a long while. I just have some kinda sore memories from here. Miss you and a lot of other people. Most of whom have left.

:rose::rose:

Hello future wife!!!! How are you my little strawberry tart? I sure do miss you! When are you gonna have big poppa a new video or some new pics?:D I guess you're sleeping, I'll see you in the morning before work.:kiss::rose::kiss:

He he.....hello naughty :D
I've just posted lots of new pics, have a couple of pics to post today.
Will take pics at weekend ;)

He he.....hello naughty :D
I've just posted lots of new pics, have a couple of pics to post today.
Will take pics at weekend ;)

GREEEEAT! Glad to finally catch you. I need a good "seeing to" got your passport handy? I'kll show ya how I make love over here on the west side lol.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Your positive energy worked, sweetie! ;) :kiss: [see PM] Many thanks! :rose:'s
Any time I can do anything to make you feel better, just say the word. :heart:

That's good!

Hey, I'm feeling good today, let's hope it stays that way!! :D

Just unreal sexy.

Hey Miss _me_. Hope you're doing well. I know I've been away from Lit for a long while. I just have some kinda sore memories from here. Miss you and a lot of other people. Most of whom have left.

:rose::rose:

Hey DLF!!!

How the heck are you?!!

Hope you're going to post again :kiss:

GREEEEAT! Glad to finally catch you. I need a good "seeing to" got your passport handy? I'kll show ya how I make love over here on the west side lol.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ha ha.....My passport is always handy!! :D

Oh really ;) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back