Magneto's Fury (Closed)

She smiled at him and as she smiled at him she...felt something. She had a strange feeling that she may have opened something but before she could say anything an alarm went off and the red light...she quickly got dressed fast.

"You may want to get dressed. Someone is trying to...." she could not finish talking when the jet got hit. She ran out of the room and went to the cockpit when she saw another heavily in front of them. The one handling the jet was doing great. She smiled seeing Eric his outfit nice on him. She saw the next missle the guy dodging it but it turned around

"Its a roamer" she said loudly she was panting quickly as she took Eriks arm her other hand in front of her. She looked at the radar and right before it hit them it stopped dead in the air...her eyes seemed to glow it was like she was in a trance. And when she clenched her fist the missile hit the jet blowing it out of the sky...

She shook her head she saw everyone looking at her. The look on Erics face she realise that? Was her doing..
 
It all happened so quickly, as he realized the danger, all his thoughts focused on btotecting Hope and his daughter. Just as he was realizing the nature of the danger, Hope yelled out orders, and thrn somehow stopped he assault.

As fast as it appeared, it was gone...and it seemed it was all Hope.

He looked at her and smiled,”Hey, I thought I was the mutant who could control metal...what was that...and where did that come fro?”
 
She felt kind of faint when she fell into him feeling his arms keep her from falling. She smiled for a moment enjoying the fell of his arms holding her, protecting her. She got up on her feet showing she was okay now. Her head was now clear and relaxed.

"It was not metal manipulation they knew you were on board the roamer wasn't metal. I don't understand but that was a form of telekinetic manipulation I was in some kind of trance I heard or should say I thought I heard a voice...jesus im confused. She was warn out "I need some rest. Your free to join me" she said warmly.
 
Erik held her, and he was glad he was there, he wanted to always be there.

"God Hope, how are they finding me, am I sending out some sort of signal they can track? Am I endangering everyone here?"

He put his arm around you, "Yes I would, I would love to sleep with my arms wrapped around you!"
 
She walked back to her room and sighed softly. "Eric ever since we left they have been tracking us since we left your country. They have a way of scanning us and detecting mutants. Your not the only mutant my piolet is a mutant...and now me it seems. She kicked off her boots and pants.

"I felt different after we made love like you opened up something inside me..Course some ass holes think a mutant that is with a human sextualy infects the human. Even though its been proved that its impossible. " she laid down

"Ive seen enough ignorance for 10 life times"
 
He smiled and kissed her first on the cheek, sweetly, gently. He then pulled her in and kissed her on the lips, less sweet more passionate. "If I did infect you, I hope you enjoyed it....as a matter of fact, I would like to infect you again and again", he laughed at the ignorance.

"No my dear, you appear to be a mutant, and perhaps a most extraordinary one. I loved you, human or mutant, but I will say your having powers excites me". He took her small hand, and pressed it against his pants and his rock hard cock. "Excites me in every way. We need to try to fully understand those powers, because they were impressive".

He kept her hand on him, feeling him grow right there, "Are you ready to go to bed my love...and would you like to sleep right away...or play?"
 
She smiled at him she squeezed him before leting go she moved to the bed facing him. It was very nice as she stripped her eyes locked on his she was thinking what she did not know was she was saying it telepathicly. "Take me Eric, don't hold back more of her abilities waking up.
 
She was just kneeling into bed, and he had heard her call

He kept her kneeling, grabbing her wrists and pinning them up over her head against the wall. He used his powers to peel the clothes off his body

She spread her legs, and felt him spank up, slapping the shaft of his cock up against her warm, wet opening

Strength coursed through his body. Desire flowing in his veins

So hard it ached, precum mixed with her juices

Holding it in his hand, he found her opening and drove inside, bottoming out, his balls crashing into her ass

Over and over he pistoned, pounding in and out, in and out

“Keep your hands up” he growled

He wasn’t angry, he was primal, taking her, his hands reached around, pawing her perfect breasts

And he grunted, groaned and pounded his beautiful lover
 
She watched him as she watched him getting rid of his clothing she felt his body as soon as he dove into her body. His hand on her and moaned as he slid into her. She kept how he wanted her. As he plowed his way in she thrust her hips into his. Here before him was a very powerful mutant but to her? He was her angle and hero. She moaned happily.
 
He felt her body respond, pushing back against his thrust just taking him deeper

Her moans music to his ears, he kept her hands pinned to the wall

Biting and kissing her neck, he let his hands slide down and cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples

Thrusting, hard fast, taking her, taking her, taking her
 
He felt her body respond, pushing back against his thrust just taking him deeper

Her moans music to his ears, he kept her hands pinned to the wall

Biting and kissing her neck, he let his hands slide down and cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples

Thrusting, hard fast, taking her, taking her, taking her
She groaned loudly and had trouble laying still her head swung back as she cried out a mix of pain and pleasure. Feeling him bite and lick and nuzzled her neck smiling happily. Her heart beating loudly it was incredible and it meant the world to her.

"I love you Erik" she said in polish she did not need to speak it but since it was his native language. In hopes of making it a stronger sentiment and a stronger since of intimacy.
 
He was so in love. The fact that she too was a mutant, made her...perfect. He had loved his wife dearly...but as he drove his rock hard cock, into her perfect and willing body, he realized she was the one. “Oh Hope I love you too, so much...God, so, so much,” He replied in polish, it was more intimate. This odd sensation, he loved her, wanted to protect her, but every fiber of his being needed to pound her, pound her hard, very, very hard!
 
She cried out beyond happy holding him as he pounded her. She had always thought they were soul mates, even though he had Magda but things happen. And here they were. She always tried to believe in the whole things happen for a reason. It was always a hard thing to believe. She felt her insides gripped him, milking him.
 
All he wanted to do was cum, paint her womb with his seed. He loved this woman, he planned to have children with her. They were soulmates. Her pussy was so tight, he felt her squeeze, she wanted her cum. His body now belonged to her, two beings dedicated to loving and pleasuring each other. My god, desire overflowed his body. His cock so hard, her pussy grabbed him, choked him, made him feel ecstasy and he let go and fired his seed, rope after rope of cum. Maybe not today, but soon he would breed her, now he just pumped her full
 
Her panting grew louder and louder until finally she threw her head back, held him close to her. Feeling him gush into her sent a very warm and fuzzy feeling inside her. It was a feeling that was way to hard to put into words. She relaxed under him as her panting slowed then it stopped. Looking into his eyes, stroking a bead of sweat off the side of his cheek.

"I love you"
 
He collapsed into her. Completely fulfilled. Completely in love. “Oh God Hope, I love you, I want to build a life together, where do we go from here?”
 
She relaxed happily and turned on her hip facing him running her fingers up and down his chest. "Were heading to America, I was born in New York City and that is where you should be a bit safer. There will be plenty of assholes but that is any country for you" She laughed softly.
 
He liked the idea of going to New York, the city had energy, and he hoped he could circle up with other mutants there.

Hope, how do we reach out, try to find other mutants to join up with, without endangering everyone here?
 
She smiled at him looking into his eyes and smiled. "First I want Nina to go with a friend of mine. She is a mutant that works with Xavier she is a student. She will be safe her name is "Star". As she said her name a woman walked up to them and smiled. "This is Star she is under the order to protect Nina with her life. She will be safer with Xavier." she thanked Star and could see concern.

"I know its hard for you to trust someone you don't know but now I need you to trust me. Our organization are all over this city. Were made up of 15 cells. Mostly mutants and a few humans. Everyone ready to fight. Your daughters ability is very unique, I have a list of names and powers. Your daughter's ability has never been documented before. When she has control of her powers I would be naming her Mother Nature" she said smiling.
 
I did trust Hope, I would trust her with anything, even Nina, especially Nina. I had no idea who Star was, but again, I trusted Hope. I agreed that getting her away from me, as much as that hurt, was probably in her best interest. I was apparently a highly wanted mutant, and it was fine to take me dead or alive. However, Charles. Despite our differing views on the potential virtue of humans, he was an honorable man, an incredibly talented mutant, who just was not willing to make the tough calls necessary.

He might be able to help Nina cultivate her talents more than anyone, but that was assuming she lived, and therein lie his question. "Hope, aren't they likely to attack Charles, given all the mutants he is educating? Do you really believe Nina can be safe there?"
 
She smiled at him she knew that everything would be fine. Her hand placed on his arm giving him a squeeze showing it would be fine. "They have there ways. She will be fine. Anyone that try anything will get there asses handed to me" she said in a kind tone. She showed him to there head quarters. It was a huge place and had a ton of people walking around going to where ever they were needed. "If Xavier needs help we will be alerted under a red alert. But its not happened yet we can not do nothing we have jobs to do" she said simply.
 
Erik found the command control center reassuring. He liked that if Charles needed help, they could be alerted and help. It made him feel
Safer, much safer about leaving Nina there.

But he was curious, jobs? “Tell me about these jobs? What kind of things are you working on? How many others, like Charles, are you monitoring, and are depending on you?”
 
Hope smiled at him and could see he was at ease now. It was something that she would have to show and tell little by little. "We know Xavier has a machine to help him reach out when needed. Were a bit different. We have three women with the ability to feed off each other making there power extremely powerful. We call them the Omegas. I do know one thing, i need to figure out what I can do. I just don't know how this can happen. Unless I am pregnant but Im going to worry about things as they can. "

She smiled and her mind raced at what was going on. She decided to relax. "Care to join me for a walk. Were close to central park. This city is where I was born"
 
He wanted to see the city, both Central Pak and Times Square, particularly. However something sh said, he didn’t understand.

You said, “Unless you’re pregnant?” What did you mean, what more could you do if you are pregnant?”
 
As they walked off the jet and began to walk in the park, her hands in her pockets and looked forward. "It's been proven that if a human is pregnant with a "Gifted" child that the mother would be able to tap into there child's power. After the baby is born it stops. Though I don't think that is the case with me, because something got unleashed "
 
Back
Top