Threesome idea help!

bigdan93

Virgin
Hi I am currently writing a fiction piece involving a M/M/F threesome.

However, I am currently stuck and need some ideas.

Context: A early 20's couple are having a threesome with another guy. After foreplay they play a guessing game where the girl is blindfolded in doggy position and has to guess whos dick is it when the two guys take turns fucking her.

The part in which I am stuck with is what does she get/what happens if she guesses incorrectly or correctly?

Does a correct guess mean that the guy gets to keep fucking her or she gets to choose a hole? Does an incorrect guess mean the guy can do what he wants?

Also because they're a couple, does that create bias to her boyfriend and she may falsify her answers?

All ideas are appreciated!

Context: A early 20's couple are having a threesome with another guy. After foreplay they play a guessing game where the girl is blindfolded in doggy position and has to guess whos dick is it when the two guys take turns fucking her.

The part in which I am stuck with is what does she get/what happens if she guesses incorrectly or correctly?

Does a correct guess mean that the guy gets to keep fucking her or she gets to choose a hole? Does an incorrect guess mean the guy can do what he wants?

Also because they're a couple, does that create bias to her boyfriend and she may falsify her answers?

I would just go with her guessing correctly, because the other guys cock is a bit thicker, and she can tell by how excited he is the way he's grabbing her hips. She moans. "OH YES!!", then tells her partner how good he feels, tells him "you would be better for sucking." NOT! really putting down her man, just being honest. This I know, because we had a 3sum years ago with a guy I worked with. He was a good couple inches longer and a good inch fatter then me. My wife also loved his big low hanging balls that slapped her ass as he fucked her. I of cause fucked my wife too , but it was always after he did when he was over. I felt loose in her after him, but loved the sloppy seconds. She told me he felt better fucking her because he was bigger, but my cock was still good.

So instead of feeling stuck, just have her tell you he's just enough bigger that she could tell. Then go into a hot night of turning her into a cum slut for you both.

Interesting...

Back