Woman wants to watch 2 men enjoy each other

yes...we fulfill one of his fantasies..then one of mine...it's an even trade (even though I got most of the fantasies up until now)
 
Bi virgin would love to try

I have ben bi curious for a long time and the thought of being watched by a woman while wrapping my lips around him and him around me got me erect just thinking about it. If you know someone willing I am ready and able.
 
Bump

love this thread.

35 bisexual top/versatile closeted and married guy here. In addition to bi and gay guys, I love cdtstvtg ladies and gg. Thank you gg for your support of us bisexual guys. We all love you very much.

Hoselvr
 
:devil:

Thanks hose...I love all the sexy men willing to explore all aspects of their sexuality..and not let society's hangups get in their way!
 
I have had one experience where the wife watched me and her husband. She was not involved at all. I would love to find that again.
 
Guttergoddess said:
:devil:

Thanks hose...I love all the sexy men willing to explore all aspects of their sexuality..and not let society's hangups get in their way!
Society hangups SUCK
 
Terri_Vixen_cd said:
:rose: and am horny,,, but your looking for a real girl for now, no?

I like you gurl I can have the best of both worlds . I guy and a sexy Gurl all in one . ;)
 
Guttergoddess said:
:devil:

Thanks hose...I love all the sexy men willing to explore all aspects of their sexuality..and not let society's hangups get in their way!


I fully agree with that Goddess!!
 
Would love to perform with another guy while his wife/gf watches us. And joins in if she likes. :devil: :catroar:
 
I have an unfulfilled desire to give a guy a blow job with a woman watching. I have never given a blow job so part of this is simple curiousity about how it feels.

I don't have any wish to take it any further but I do think it would be hot. The woman could be either in a relationship with the guy or not. Any thoughts? I'm in the UK.
 
I'm also in Uk and would love to be with a guy whilst a girl watched. I would love to have her see me being fucked good and proper
 
Older bi MM in south Florida

I would be interested. I would like to discuss it with an interested woman. Have done this a few times with couples. I'm near Palm Beach.
 
Any ladies in Oregon want to watch 2 guys? I would love to be watched by a woman. If I could find a guy that feels the same way, and a woman who wants to watch, I would be in heaven.
 
In Anticipation said:
I thought this thread had died a death: seems not.

Not much interest though, do no women read it?


*raises hand* I'm a women and I tend to lurk, but YES i love watching men together, just a rarity to find guys willing to let me :"> The closest I've ever gotten was watching friends of mine make out. *sigh* will just have to continue to watch gay porn alone I suppose.

:cool:
 
Belladonna said:
I second that!!!
Ok, Bella, it's up to you and me to keep this thread going.
So, tell me (and other lurkers out there) about the time you got to watch your friends make out. Then add to that what you *wished* they had done. :devil:
 
Back
Top