Beta Male

deucie

Really Really Experienced
I´ve lived my whole life as an alfa male. Owned my own company with lots of employees, married forever with kids and grand kids. Only to finally realize that I am in fact, and always have been, a beta male. It´s too late to live the life I should have.
Being a skinny twink when I was young and sucking cocks on my knees and getting fucked in the ass like I crave. That is who I should have been. I´m in my 60´s now so there is no going back. I´ve still got a pretty hot skinny body though. lol. For an old guy. Maybe I can still turn on the older guys. Anybody else find themselves in a similar situation?

we get it

Hey, dude, we understand how you feel, because there are probably a lot of us who
would love to have been the submissive for another guy. As for you, I bet you were
a hot sexy twink boy with a hot little body that was made to serve :)

If we ever meet up in the Literotica cock-for-cock chat room, I will gladly role play
for you so that you can relive those teen years and be who you wanted to really be
for the guy you really wanted to have.

Take care
Sam

It is never too late to find your true self. You can always enjoy the time left to you.

I´ve lived my whole life as an alfa male. Owned my own company with lots of employees, married forever with kids and grand kids. Only to finally realize that I am in fact, and always have been, a beta male. It´s too late to live the life I should have.
Being a skinny twink when I was young and sucking cocks on my knees and getting fucked in the ass like I crave. That is who I should have been. I´m in my 60´s now so there is no going back. I´ve still got a pretty hot skinny body though. lol. For an old guy. Maybe I can still turn on the older guys. Anybody else find themselves in a similar situation?

I am 70 now and finally resolved that I am bisexual and love to suck cock. Wife not interested in sex so separate bed rooms and I need some closeness as well as some sexual time and relief. I am in Texas as well, PM sometime?

Would love to role play this

I also know how it feels, but for me I was always a straight guy wanting lots of pussy in my younger day's. Then I started changing in my 30's, started having these cock sucking desires. In my mid 60's now and my wife also not caring about sex anymore. I find myself beating off everyday watching guys on their knees being obedient cock suckers. I even have these very strong sissy daddy fantasies, and being like a guys GF. My wife still works, so I will dress in her short nightie and panties and fantasize about cuddling up with a bear of a man. A horny rugged man that wants a sissy to get him off.

I do fantasize about having a 60ish guy who is my submissive "girl friend." A guy who is free enough to meet me on business trips and share my bed for a few days at a time.

you May feel like you are too far along but you aren’t really. It is your mind that tells your body where you are and what you are ready for so it pounds like you are in a perfect place. Ready to play and also ready to learn how to serve

Not so sure, Beta

I was at least decently seasoned in sex in my late 40s. At 55, 4 years after having my prostate removed. I am about to be faced again with being single. I still have decent oral skills on the ladies but have only a few occasions to gain experience with guys. I feel girls or guys almost always are wanting a hard cock in the mix and finally I can achieve an erection when the stars align and all goes well. But no matter what it is always short lived if at all. My desire has returned to a degree but now I think my best option is to be a cock sucking bottom. Anal play does help stimulate me but I really haven't the experience with the real thing to know if without a prostate if it will do the trick. By nature I haven't really ever been an Alpha male but then again I am not effeminate. I want to be in a situation I can enjoy without the pressure of performing and enjoy a good sexual experience. Maybe Beta is my fit in bisex, gay sex or whatever you want to call it. I like the younger guys but logically don't know why they would be interested.

Attachments

• 20180905_112727_resized_resized (1)(2).jpg
    20180905_112727_resized_resized (1)(2).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
Noticed a number of older men on this thread. Just thought I'd mention the gay/bi website for older men — SilverDaddies

None of you should feel alone, washed up, or unusual in your desires. This shift in sexuality toward a male partner is so common it makes me think it must be Nature's intended course. It's said that wisdom grows with age — perhaps it's that you've finally settled down enough to hear that inner voice more clearly? I'll never encourage infidelity, but I do encourage that everyone takes a serious look into their own self and try to nourish the truth found there in their own way.

I have not read all on this thread but yes to beta at this late age. When I was young it was important to be alpha male with muscles and sports. That was also important to be a woman chaser. Now I don’t even like pussy. I love cock. Oh yes I am still married but love to dress in girly lingerie and get on my knees to suck cock and I am a total cum slut. It doesn’t matter white or black. When I was young some alpha males wanted me to suck their cocks and I should have done that. It would have sent my life in a whole different direction. Now at my age I accept that I am a sissy cock sucker. Send me a pm if you desire to talk. :rose:

I beg to differ...slightly...

I am a 48 yr old beta male, who must present as alpha for work and other reasons. I am medium built, shaved head, and light, trimmed hair on my body. I appear to be all guy on the outside but underneath, I am wearing some frilly panties, knee stockings, and sometimes other items. I am to perform girl tasks quietly, such as pee sitting, paint my toenails, and perform domestic duties. When our son is not home, I am allowed to wear just my panties and an apron to cook meals, do dishes, etc. No, I am not skinny. No, I'm not completely hairless. No, I don't have long hair, but I am still a sissy to my mistress.

I've always been a bottom. I love a take charge man. Rip my clothes off, push me down, and use my ass anyway you want. And I will be in love.

Back