Wizard College (closed)

As I peak my head around the golem two spells come my way once more. Clearly a fan of quick combinations, yet he spaces them out. Clearly I'm being toyed with. Opting for a brazen show of skill, I step out and cast the fireball down and away. Yet the second curse strikes just as I go to raise again. This leaves it depleted and minor yet I fall back and my wand slides across the floor. Gasping for breath I lock my eyes and begin muttering as I slowly slide back to my wand. The hex was old and almost every girl at school used it as a prank at some time. It carries on the breeze and finds the opponents ears. Settling there it essentially turns their body backwards. As he goes to raise his wand it's the other hand that moves.
 
I had watched her fall down and struggle towards her wand and realized my petrifying spell had been semi deflected. I had not expected her to be able to move yet and had been walking towards her and so was not prepared when her curse reached my ears. I raised my wand to cast a counter but my other hand shot up. Smiling instead of frowning I recognized the curse and although it was a minor one it was hard to dispell. Luckily he knew ways of doing it without speaking out loud. He thought of the counter spell and pronounced the last word backwards out loud and waved his left hand.

His wand moved and the word came out properly and he was free of the effects. Smiling again he looked at her and decided perhaps it was time to end the fight. He gathered his energy and cast another fireball and a curse. These were just ruses though as he quickly cast his proper spell. Following closely on their heels was a devastating spell of Slitherens making.
It combined a sleep spell and a tendril spell, that quickly wrapped up an opponent and sent them to sleep. Unlike the other times he sent it so they would all hit together.
 
Snapping around with my wand back in hand. I knew my strategy would be flawless. Deflect and cast a reversal spell with a follower of my own. He was going to regret teaching that little spell to me. It was going to be the insult to injury that would seal his fate. I think he'll give me a foot massage as I force him to teach me his little spell book.

Going to fling the fireball away the smirk slowly falls from my lips and my hands go limp. His curse catches me square beneath my solar plexus and the air is sent from my lungs. My eyes begin to flutter close as an inexplicable lullaby is whispered into my ears and those tendrils begin to slow my fall. Easing me back and beginning their rocking motion.
 
As she fell down I allowed a small grin to form on my face. As she fell fast asleep the Golem came to life again.

"The winner of this match by knockout is Trent, Looser is Quintessa. Records have been updated."

Trent's grin widened into a smile, then he got a big surprise as his wand shot out a burst of green energy which enveloped Q, dispelling all his spells effects and waking her up. As she did she caught sight of him and walked up to him quickly. "What can I do for you Master. I am yours to command." I didn't remember the teachers telling us about this, but then I remembered what had happened to that boy from earlier and realized it must be part of the charm. Well I could take advantage of the situation or stick to my original plan. Well maybe just one little advantage.

"I want you to kiss me like you would your ultimate dream date Q," I told her and then stood there and waited to see what she would do.
 
The effects of the charm are bizarre. Like they'd said, I knew of everything happening to me and it's not like I was viewing a film or anything. I was living out these moments as if I actually wanted to. Like it was natural and something we'd done before. No fluffy thoughts or parts of me screaming in protest. The charm convinced me I wanted this. Grabbing Trent's shirt into my tiny fists and pulling him into me. Kissing him passionately on his mouth and feeling our tongues touch and swirl. Down along his jaw line and the front of his neck as my hands caressed his chest and my eyes dropped to his groin and my lips formed a grin as if begging to hear the words.
 
The kiss was oh so delicious and sweet, and by the look in her eyes and the places she was looking I knew she would be more than willing to go further with me than just that. However I would never do that to a woman as tempting as it mat be. It was just too close to rape for me to be comfortable with. If they gave their consent before hand that would be another story of course but for now she was off limits.

I sighed and linked my arm with hers and walked back towards my dorm room. She was now my responsibility until this time tomorrow. I made it to my room without incident and had her sit on the bed while I brought over the chair. "Show me your spellbook Q," I told her.
I quickly flipped through the pages and found a few new low level spells of middling interest but nothing else. If this was all she knew she was going to be in trouble. It was no wonder she had been in the library.

"Well Q are you really serious about wanting to pass this school? This spell book will never do, You are reasonably quick, and you seem to hold together under stress pretty well but you will need to get a lot faster and learn more advanced spells than these. I want you to answer me truthfully now. Do you really want to become a battle mage or are you just here to learn a few good spells for a couple of years and then drop out?"
 
"I am very serious. My opportunity to come to this school came by chance however I take it very seriously."
It hurt, for some bizarre reason having Trent question me hurt. I've always considered myself serious minded and after that kiss. It's taste lingering on my lips, how could he be so crass? What would it take to convince everyone I was a serious contender?
 
"Very well then I am going to help you. I don't know why but you intrigue me. Perhaps it is because you are the only other person besides myself that has ever bothered to try and read Slytherens work, or maybe it is because of the way you dueled me. Whatever the case I am going to take you on as my apprentice. Of course this will be our little secret and while you are under my control I am going to give you a few Gias so you will not be able to tell anyone of our fortunate partnership. In return I will train you as well as I am able to and improve the speed of your wand work as well as your ability to cast spells, memorize them and I will improve your spell book."

I looked her over and could see the question burning in her eyes. "Ahh you are wondering what I want in return for this generous offer of course. Well you are pretty, and I could ask for your body, but I really do not take women under those circumstances unless they ask me too. No what I want from you is simple. Every time you duel you are to wear this pin," and I quickly snapped my fingers and muttered below my breath and a broach shaped like a small eye appeared on my outstretched palm. "If you win you are to bring your new conquest and their spellbook to me at once. That's it. What say you, are you in or out?"
 
Despite the fog of the spell it sparked an unknown corner of myself to hear these words. Knowing I was a partner and partnered with someone so capable and fierce was an enlightening prospect. The warmth of his kiss lingered on the lips forming the words.

"Oh yes, I would love to be a part of this."
 
Trent smiled at Q's words. He had been right that she was indeed hungry to learn more and to advance in this school and she was more than willing to do just about anything to accomplish her goals. maybe that was why he was so drawn to her. She reminded him so much of himself when he had been younger and was trying to do the same. The fact that she was also good looking could also be a factor of course.

Once again he picked up her spell book and flicked through the pages until he came to the end. Then picking up his wand he began to chant and soon several more pages began to appear and adhere themselves into her book. Most of them were also low level spells just slightly more advanced, but a few were actually going to push her limits.

Smiling he set the book aside then looked at the girl patiently sitting on his bed. Waving his wand again he began a longer chant, this time concentrating on her. By the time he was finished he was coated in a fine layer of sweat and he was slightly exhausted but his work had been accomplished. "Don't be alarmed my dear Q, none of the spells I have just cast will in any way harm you. They have just assured that our little arrangement will remain between the both of us. You will not remember any of the arrangements we have made until you actually duel and win or until I utter the trigger word. This is so you continue to treat me the same around the school and the other students and teachers do not become suspicious. It will also allow us to practice in private and get you a lot better than you are now quickly. The other part to it is so you can never under any circumstances reveal this partnership even if questioned under a truth spell or even under the effects of this charm your under now. The only person you can discuss it with is me and whoever I give you permission to until I rebind you. Of course there are a few other minor enchantments as well but that covers the major ones," I chuckled.

Staring at you I tapped my chin. "Now we just have to come up with the trigger words to both activate you and deactivate you. They have to be words that people will not say in everyday conversation of course and in a magic school that is hard. Of course I have keyed it to my voice as well but it pays to be careful. So do you have any suggestions? Remember it can even be a phrase."
 
Before I could even think the words had left my lips and hung in the air like a dense thud against one's chest.

"Kiss me."

Clasping my mouth shut momentarily before slowly easing them down and looking up again.

"Kiss me is a not common phrase. I mean to say, if you tie the action to the phrase then it will be almost impossible to break."
 
Trent's eyes widen at the suggestion but he does see the practicality. If he words the spell correctly he can make it so that it will not only be his voice but also the touch and the taste of his lips that awaken her. A three step lock. Even if someone else were to say those words to her and kiss her the chances would be slim that she would react because of that factor.

"Very well. I can cast it so that at the sound of my voice saying 'Kiss Me', you will become slightly obedient, but when I do you will remember all of this and be ready for your training. The only reason for the two steps is that I am sure you do not want me having to kiss you in front of all your friends and I would not want to either. It would ruin the whole point of the exercise."

Trent rummaged around in his desk drawers for a few seconds and pulled out a few minor spell components. Even he wasn't going to be able to do this by wand alone. Grabbing a beaker he crushed a few plain looking petals, a couple of different minerals, and a few exotic looking plants into it. Then adding a blue glowing liquid he chanted a quick spell under his breath and it changed to a bright pink. Grinning happily he handed it to Q. "Drink this then kiss me again and the compulsion will be complete."
 
'He's smarter than you are Quintessa. You cannot know for sure if anything he's saying is true.'

The thought rummaging through my mind like a spear of doubt, hot and white like I'd stood up too fast. Well I had stood up too fast. The spell was still in effect and I could not disobey if I'd wanted to. With his drink in my hands I sipped it back. The odd, electric blue potion tasted oddly of metal and smelled almost like summer. With that I set the cup down and stepped in for another kiss. As our lips touched the sensation of a key sliding into a lock seemed to stand out in the back of my mind. As if a literal lock and key had been placed on my thoughts.
 
As we parted I smiled. I had felt the spell click into place and was pleased with the results. If it worked as I desired then even if someone else asked her to kiss them then it would not matter. She was wrong if she thought no one would ask her to kiss them. She was pretty in her own way and there were a lot of boys in this college that would have no problems abusing the compulsion when they won a duel.

"Well then Quintessa, it looks like the spell has taken effect. Of course we will not know until we actually try it out of course. For now though I want you to go back to your room and get a good nights rest. Tomorrow you will wake up with no memory of any of this besides the memory of losing the duel to me. We will see if the compulsion takes the next time you win a duel. If it does I will begin your training, but for now goodnight Q."
 
"G-goodnight then."

Packing away my things I slowly open the door to the room, careful not to let anyone see me leaving. This first day has been longer than I ever thought imaginable and yet it's almost over. Ultimately finding my own room and collapsing onto the bed I chase a few fleeting thoughts before falling into a dreamless sleep.
 
As Quintessa leaves I watch her down the hall making sure nobody sees her then quietly shut my door again. I take a deep breath and then allow myself a brief smile. It seems like college life is not going to be as boring as I thought it might be. I have made two startling discoveries this day and both have proven extraordinary.

One is the collection of Dumbledores own spellbooks which I will have to pour over in my spare time and practice in secret.

The other is the urge to take on a semi apprentice in myself. I don't know where it has come from but I find it strangely compelling and at the same time exhilarating. This is going to be a fun year. First things first though, it is time to rest before the first day of classes.
 
There's several loud bangs at my door the next morning and I run over to it. Stumbling, half asleep still I pen the door and begin mumbling in my native tongue.
"Damn that bloody talk! Get dressed and get to the courtyard!"
It's one of the other students from yesterday. She seems upset but for the life of me I can't remember there being a specific wake up time for today. Quickly donning a new set of clothes I rush out with my wand out and styling my hair. I typically loathe magic baths but I woke up late apparently.
 
I wake up early and study the books until I hear other people beginning to get up. I grab a quick shower and am ready to go when the dorm master starts rousing the late risers. We are directed to the courtyard and I wonder what this is all about. Wasn't it only yesterday we were told that we were to study at our own pace and that they were to be at breakfast at precisely 7 am or go hungry. According to his watch it was now ten past. He hoped they were still going to be fed before lessons.
 
Gathering in a large semi circle were several members of the graduating class. As the congregation came to, the instructors calling of the attention forward.

"These... are the best of our students. The ones preparing to graduate this term and walk from this institution as the top of the battle wizard ranks. Since we've had a few issues in the past of students not feeling adequately mentored we decided to institute this program. These will be your student mentors. Yes, there are only four of them so ensure you utilize their time wisely. Go eat your breakfast, they'll be along with you."

As the upper classmen closed in it was apparent they carried significant weight in these halls. They moved with poise, ease, precision. Every step and breath was like they were prepared to do battle with all of us at once.
 
Trent looked at the four members and examined them, judging their abilities as best he could. They were all above him in ability he knew that, but strangely there was only one that seemed to be severely way above him. He had expected them all to be about his level but the others appeared to be only a year above him in talent. If this was the graduating class he hoped to be in it when his own class finished.

He decided he wanted to talk to all four of them but he would leave the most powerful one to last and get the others opinion of them first. Perhaps he could find out a few secrets about that one from them before talking to them. If he could find out just why they were so far above every one else perhaps he could use that knowledge himself.
 
Walking towards the dining hall, one of the older girls slid into my field of vision until she was actually blocking my path. It was Charlotte, the meanest bitch the walk the halls of Beauxbatons. Her smirk was enough to make one's skin crawl.

"Little Q, how ever did you make it here? Shouldn't you be at home with some meager spell book and that sad knowledge you're not fit for real magic? Tell you what, quit now and I won't tell anyone you used to clean my dormitory and polish my wand."

My fingers were clenched into fists and my nostrils flared out like a banshee and yet I couldn't do it. She was always better than me and it turned my stomach to have to take more of her snide bullying.
 
As we were walking in I noticed that one of the older girls had stopped in front of Q. It was obvious by her body language and the way she loomed over her she knew her and was not on friendly terms with her. If I had to guess I would say she used to go to Q's old school and bully her there and was looking to do the same here.

Her magical strength though was the lowest of the four and if I really wanted to show my true power I was sure I could defeat her. However I didn't want to do that yet nor did I want to draw attention to myself. That being said I wasn't above playing a little mischief and helping Q out at the same time.

Whispering the words to a basic wind spell I added a little twist to it and sent it on it's way. It first sought out the next strongest in the group then activated itself, rushing from him to the girl and swirling around her legs lifted her dress up and over her head, exposing her undergarments for the whole class to see, while entangling her dress making it hard for her to pull it back down.
 
As though an act of God, the bitch was overcome. Tears standing in the corners of my eyes. Tears of rage, frustration and never wanting to be subjected to her tortures were suddenly cast aside. Charlotte was completely wrapped in her own clothes and the darling white cotton panties gave everyone a good show. Hardly able to contain myself I was doubled over in fits of laughter while she fought to free herself. As she emerged blushing and livid with hair plastering her lips I was walking away with tears falling freely. Tears of laughter and the sense that maybe I don't have to be her punching bag ever again.
 
Back
Top