Tit Torture

95be61958a.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
 
T T

BB thats what I'm making right now. Went to the hardwear store yesterday and bought the threaded rod and some wingnuts.. Was also thinking of outrigers for the nipples
 
BB pic's

BB those are some nice pic's I will have to try them you our play THX
 
Torture gifts

Ah yes, hot/cold gel, ice, and toothpaste are enough to drive my sub insane love it
 
Toothpast?

Ice -- VG

Hot/Cold Gel - G

Toothpaste ?????????????????? I tried Colgate and I did get the nipple whiter
 
Purple/BLUE

Avery_Chisholm said:
i love tit torture but i draw the line of skin turning purple :D ;)


How about a very nice shade of blue after the pink then red faze
 
Crest

crazybbwgirl said:
4 out of 5 dentists use Crest.


I'm on my way to the store now. Do you put it on with the tounge or finger OR....
 
I love recieving it & giving it.

I have relatively small nipples, so guys (& girls too) have felt obsessed with pulling, twisting & biting them. I find that the guys seem more obsessed with trying to arouse them than girls do, theya re just more obsessed with tormenting them.

Sometimes you get that little twinge of actual pain. But most of the time, the pain is mixed in well with twinges of excitement & pleasure & what should clearly seem like "pan/torture" is infact "fun/enjoyment"

As for GIVING it, YES!!! Any time I can tease, torment & abuse another gals tits I will & take great pleasure in trying my damnedest to outdo what the guys can.
 
Back

Hi all and thanks to all for posting... Had a brief stay in the hospital (sucked) they thought I may have had a hart attack... still taking tests to find out what why and all that stuff,, feel better but still have some chest pains at times.....Will try to post more as I get better THX 2 ALL again Dodger (soupy)
 
nibble play

a site I like, check my pict
 

Attachments

  • IMGP00812.jpg
    IMGP00812.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,166
ouch!!

has anyone tried this?
 

Attachments

  • IMGP00815.jpg
    IMGP00815.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,095
play piercing, clothespins, zippers, bondage, floggers, paddles, caning nipples, electro play with violet wand and some thing else that looked like a racket ball racket but gave a nasty shock (when I am brought suddenly and quickly to the edge of an orgasm, I squirt a little before I can grab ahold and control this feeling, electro play is more than a challenge to me, I have absolutely no control.) Cutting, waxing...god, ice was never tried!
Clamps with chains and weights added then swung every time the pain would start to ease would leave me dancing on toe tips and scream when released (we just started getting into this more intense play before it ended, screaming, he said he would have me crying and this kind of freaked me out a bit as I rarely cry, especially in front of others)
Squeezing and twisting my tits, flattening my nipples, biting, using brushes for scraping and other implements....

I found I loved it all
 
I was concerned by reading some of the responses to this thread that no one talked about how quickly breast tissue can be damaged.

There are some excellent links on this thread to sites dealing with breast bondage that should be read before anyone attempts to do this to another.

Link thread
 
Safety

cellis said:
I was concerned by reading some of the responses to this thread that no one talked about how quickly breast tissue can be damaged.

There are some excellent links on this thread to sites dealing with breast bondage that should be read before anyone attempts to do this to another.

Link thread


Yes we all must be aware of the safty issue the 1st time I got into any type of bondage was 30 something years ago there was no books no puter no one to ask U just did it and see if something worked For us it didn't so we stopped... NOW we are starting again--------BUT there is others to talk to puters to get help from and books and books and mags and movies and VHS and DVD's and what else can you think of.....
What I see and hear is SAFETY and safety and safety from the start in the middle and all thru any conversation

Maybe here we should also post every 5th reply with a warning to make sure all even the newnewbe knows and is aware of the safety issue that someone can and can really get hurt THX
 
Pain, Pleasure and Pure Randomness

One of my favorite assignments for a sub when she is by herself is for her to put a pair of clamps to her nipples that have lengths of string attached to them, and then tie the ends of the strings to a drawer-pull on her dresser.

She then must kneel and blindfold herself in front of her dresser mirror and masturbate with her vibes inside her, for as long as she can, until she is at her most jagged-edge of orgasm, and not sure she can wait another heartbeat.

At that instant, she must pinch her clit as hard as she can - and stand up, while she removes her blindfold. The short lengths of the strings pops the clamps off her titflesh. A

nd then when she is gasping and reeling from the impact of having her nipples freed like that, she must look at the digital clock she has positioned in front of her. An even minute and she can orgasm. An odd one, and she cannot.

Pure, random luck was never so much fun. Highly recommended.


Sin.
 
Back
Top