Lucifer and Temptations ~ Closed for Aussie_Wolf

Krystal did think that he would scold her, yet instead, he pulled her into a deep kiss which she returned. Giving a small pout as he pulled back to speak, asking what he would do with her. Before answering, she stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

"There is no strong woman in this body, only a playful one... So good luck on finding that strong one you think is in here..."

The next thing he spoke of did make her pause for a moment, trying to remember what he had requested of her. Then she smiled shyly recalling his rules for this price she was paying off. Naturally she didn't want to get naked again since she's comfortable in what she had on. Not only that, she still found it slightly unfair that he has seen her in all her glory and only seen him without his shirt.

"You would like that too much, wouldn't you? To punish me again?"

She teased while taking off one sandal before walking a few feet to take other one off, followed by the shawl she wore over the shirt. By the time she was fully naked, which didn't take long considering had little on, the clothes made a trail to outside. She purposely went around the corner so he wouldn't see her naked again, leaving him with only the sound of splashing as she jumped into the pool.

A hint of hope crept up to see if he would join her in the pool, in a sense forcing him to undress to make the playing ground more even. She also swam to the other side so he would have to catch her again, wondering what he will do this time.
 
Lucifer followed her as she took each piece of clothing off. He knew what she was doing and as he followed her trail he was pretty sure he knew where she was heading.

Sure enough as he rounded the last corner he heard a splash and saw the ripples in the water of the pool as she glided through it. Well she had certainly planned this well. Lure him to a place where he had to take off his own clothes to put them on an even footing. He was impressed, and she thought there was no strong willed woman inside of her.

Unfortunately for her he did have a few tricks up his sleeve.

Walking over to the pools edge he looked across at her. "Hmm it seems as if you are trying to get me naked. I was planning to but now that you have tried tricking me perhaps I shouldn't," he chuckled at her.

"Still then how am I supposed to capture you? I suppose I could walk around, but I am sure you would just swim away. I could of course just wait you out but that would be boring," He looked at her and then smiled. "Or then of course I could just do this," and he jumped in the pool fully dressed in a clean dive and surfaced beside her.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't think of that,"he told her as he ran his hands over her naked ass. "Now do you deserve punishment for trying to trick me, or a reward?"
 
She watched him closely while curious to see what he would do. Krystal laughed when he decided to jump in with clothes on, though when he came up, she gave him a pouty lip.

"With a question like that, I am starting to think you really wish to punish me."

With that, Krystal licked his nose playfully and swam off again a little ways from him.

"I guess it is up to you... Do I really deserve to be punished? Or considering I obeyed your request, deserve a reward? What do you think I deserve the most?"

She splashed some water in his direction before swimming a little further out of his reach.

"I also complied to your one request earlier with Sean, I never apologized for you being there, nor my actions towards him. That alone ended up being tougher than you will ever know."

She gave a weak smile with that thought, recalling how upset Sean had gotten with his time here. But she knew that Lucifer was right, she had nothing to apologize for.

"So whether or not I'm trying trick you isn't the point here, I have been a good pet and have been obeying you... Master."

Krystal remained here for now, waiting to see what he will do and hear out his response, curious to see if he will reward or punish her.
 
Lucifer studied her. She was right on all accounts and had put up strong, well thought up points as to why she thought she deserved to be rewarded.

Swimming slowly towards her he kept eye contact with her the whole way until he was right before her. Stopping he did not touch her, nor did he speak for a good long minute. He watched as she agonized over what he was going to do, wondering how he was going to react.

Then he smiled widely, leaned forward and kissed her. Leaning back still smiling he saw the surprise on her face.

"Now there is the strong woman I know you can be. You obeyed me in all things and when faced with punishment you gave me good reasons why you deserved to be rewarded instead."

Taking her in his arms he began to carry her to the shallow end. "Now if only you could be as decisive all the time. However we will work on it. Maybe some reward therapy would be good for you," he said grinning down at her.

When they were in water up to his groin he stopped and placed her down. The water came up slightly further on her, but for his purposes it would be alright.

"Very well then my Pet, as you argued so eloquently I do think a reward should be given. However I will need some help first. Be a good little Pet and take my clothes off for me please," he told her smiling widely down at her.
 
She watched in anticipation as he slowly moved towards her again. There were a couple of times when she struggled with keeping the eye contact, feeling unsure about his intentions as he stood there. The silence and having him watch that struggle killed her which caused her to look down finally. That moment seemed to be the same one he took advantage of and brought her into a surprising kiss.

Krystal wasn't too sure about the things he said while carrying her to the shallow end, sure she took it all as a compliment. Yet at the same time, he made it sound as though he had been testing her. Whatever his intentions were, the reward he offered caught her by surprise the most. Of course getting him naked was her plan all along, she just didn't expect to be the one to undress him.

"I am not normally this indecisive as you have seen. Yes, I am passive to certain things, but I also have a way of doing things. I know that I can push for better things in life..."

Slowly she reached up to undo the buttons on his shirt while the heat raced to her cheeks and she hesitated some as she got lower.

"Yet I am happy with where things are. It took gramps years to get this place stable enough to support itself... Why would I want to cause ripples in a good thing?"

When she undid the button, she didn't remove the shirt right away, instead she explored his chest lightly with her nails. As her fingers kept exploring, she was very slowly pushing the shirt off his shoulders to expose more of him.

"I just get confused around men is all. Men like Sean scare me.... They sap so much energy from me when dealing with men like that."

The shirt clung to his arms and she kept teasing him until eventually the shirt floated free from him.

"And then there is you.... I do not know how to be myself around you... It is different with you."

Her fingers lightly trailed down his chest one last time and hesitated at the waistline of his pants until she reached the belt buckle. Biting her lower lip and avoiding his gaze as if she was second guessing this choice. Of course she wanted to see him, however it also meant that things can go further than they already have. Ever so slowly her fingers worked on releasing his belt buckle, forcing herself to continue.
 
Lucifer had stood still while she had explored his body. In truth it had been hard as her light touch had sent shivers of pleasure racing through his frame and straight down into his groin, but he had gritted his teeth and endured it.

There was something different about her touch. He had been teased by some of the most expert Succubi that Hell had ever spawned, and yet she was proving to be more arousing than they had been.

As she began to work on his belt buckle he began to talk just to take his mind off of what she was doing.

"So you have a problem with men. We are going to have to work on that. First we have to see if it is all men or just strong, powerful men. I suspect it is the latter. I saw you handle several men in my club the other night with ease, but as soon as anyone approached you with confidence or authority, you retreated into yourself."

He hissed a little as her hands finally undid his belt and started to work on the button fastening his pants.

"You have to realize that you are in control now and are allowed to run your life the way you want to," he chuckled a little. "Well except when it comes to our little arrangement."

He breathed deeply as her fingers deftly undid the button then slowly began to pull down the zipper. He felt her hesitation and decided to be quiet and just let her go at her own pace now. After all this would be her first time seeing a grown man naked and it would be a big step for her.
 
This simple act of undressing him became one of the most intimidating acts in her life. She couldn't make eye contact for a couple of reasons. One out of sheer embarrassment and two she didn't want to hurt him in any way. The sounds that escaped from him encouraged a little, also had her wondering if she is doing this correctly. There really is only one way to remove clothes, so she knew it had to be the way she touched him.

With his zipper she could easily feel his arousal and it only deepened the burning shyness in her cheeks.

"I... I've only had... two men in my life for examples... Gramps taught me to value myself and the business.... While Sean.... taught me how I am suppose to act around men.... although, he didn't allow other men near me..."

Her heart raced and she almost wanted to stop things, like before, it is too late to stop now and she had no real good reason to stop. He could feel her hands trembling as she reached for the waistline again and proceeded to push the pants down. She could only go so far without having to go underwater. Or without touching him in a certain area as she moved around.

Krystal still couldn't make eye contact as this time she couldn't keep from staring at him, although she couldn't bring herself to touch him anymore. It isn't that she didn't want to keep touching him and it was easy up until now, she simply didn't know how to at this point. Without realizing it, she took a small step backwards only to back against the side of the pool. For as much as seeing him like this fascinated her, it also frightened her to know what normally comes next.

"I... I.. ummm I can keep going.... if.... you need me to... or can you get the rest Master..."

She could barely get what she wanted to say out as she looked under the water to see where the pants floated around his thighs. Naturally that brought her eyes right back to other things as well. The worst part is, she knew full well she is acting like a silly girl right now and yet she couldn't snap herself out of it either. There wasn't any real fear in all this, it is more uncertainty with herself than anything else.
 
Last edited:
He knew what her problem was. She had never seen a male naked before and now at this final hurdle she was frightened. Yes she may want to see what his underwear was hiding, although the large bulge sort of gave it away, yet she was also afraid of it.

Smiling he placed a finger under her chin and made her look at him. She had not done so during the entire time she had been undressing him.

As she finally looked into his face, he saw her blushing furiously and her eyes still tried to dart away from his.

Leaning down he captured her lips with his and gave her a sweet tender kiss. Moving his head back he again looked down at her.

"You must get used to doing this my pet for you will be doing a lot of it over the coming month. However I do realize that it is your first time so perhaps just this once I will help you out."

Grabbing her hands in his, he brought them to the edges of his underwear and gripping the waistband he began to slowly lower them. He pulled it out wide so as not to hurt himself and then suddenly his half erect penis was floating free in the water as he continued to push his clothing down his thighs.

Stopping he stood back up and allowed her to see what had been revealed. Even now although not fully grown it still looked reasonable at 4 inches. The circumcised head floated in the water swaying with the movements of their bodies.

He saw her wide eyed expression and he smiled. Still having hold of her hands he moved one closer to it and feeling her reluctance used his strength.

"Just touch it softly my pet and don't be frightened. Treat it kindly and it will grow for you."
 
Krystal cussed herself out silently for her shyness and yet she had no control over it either. He didn't seem to be at all phased by the shyness, not that she expected him to be. The small concern that he would be upset did creep up, only be washed out by a reassuring kiss.

She couldn't think straight while watching as his underwear slipped down and soon he was free from the confines. Instinctively she resisted both him and her own desires to touch him like this. However, his strength won and she honestly couldn't put up much of a fight to begin with.

Ever so slowly the tips of fingers brushed lightly along the silky head. Krystal didn't realize she had been holding her breath and a soft gasp escaped at the contact.

The softness of it held her attention the most and before too long, she teased it lightly almost like a kitten with a new toy. It intrigued her with by how it twitched to her touch, though the first time it twitched, she pulled back thinking she hurt it. Overall, her touch was much like it was moments ago on his chest, soft and very light as she explored more of its length.

"I wish to pleasure you.... but... I am not ready... to... to have you inside of me..."
 
Lucifer chuckled.

"Oh I know that my pet. We will build up to that. For now you must get used to your new toy I think," he told her with a large grin. "Do not worry, I will teach you all you need to know on how to pleasure a man. I do hope you are a quick, and diligent pupil."

Sighing he leaned back a little and let her continue to gently run her fingers over him as he continued to get hard. it did not take long for him to expand to his full growth of 7 inches with a decent girth. Indeed with her small delicate hands she would probably only be able to touch her thumb with her index finger...maybe.

Finally he decided to begin her lessons.

"Now my dear I want you to grab my shaft in your hand, lightly but firmly, and begin to pull it up and down slowly."

He waited until she had tried it a little before he grabbed her wrist and showed her the pace he wanted her to go at. "That's the way my pet. You can grip it a little tighter as well."

She was doing well and he moved his hands up to her breasts and began to massage them at the same pace she was doing him and leaned in and began to kiss her, allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth.
 
Krystal remained hesitant as she followed his guidance and gradually got the feel of what to do. She rather enjoyed he felt, blushing from the feeling of it growing hard with her touch. At the mention of his penis being a new toy for her, she lightly giggled at the idea.

It wasn't only arousing for her to be touching and stroking him, but also very addicting and she didn't want to stop. The more her fingers explored, the less she feared the situation. A soft moan escaped when he teased her breast, followed by whimper in response to the kiss.

That lustful dizziness grabbed at her and she found it difficult to focus on other things. Her free hand moved as though it had a mind of its own and joined in with the other hand. The heat that radiated off him filled both of her exploring hands and without realizing it, she reached a bit further.

Her hesitation faded with each passing second, fully enjoying what her fingers were touching. At the touch of his sac, she did falter slightly as to not hurt him, though her fingers didn't move away, lightly caressing him.
 
Pulling back from his kissing he sighed.

"Oh good girl. That is the way. Lightly caress my balls. They are very sensitive, just like your nipples. They can take a little bit of rough play, but no squeezing hard or you will cripple a man."

Chuckling he kissed her again. "Then again you can always remember that if you really want to hurt one of us."

Again he went back to caressing her breasts but this time he focused on her nipples, tenderly caressing them and rolling them in his fingers, trying to show her with his actions what was acceptable for her to do.

Meanwhile he began to kiss her again, this time thrusting his tongue inside her mouth to the rhythm of her hand thrusts. Then he began to speed up his tongue wondering if she would get the hint.
 
That familiar burning desire rushed through her when he praised her, smiling weakly at his comment of hurting men. Although before she could get a response in, his kiss stole what words that may have escaped. Krystal didn't fight it and fell right into returning the kiss, becoming braver as her tongue danced with his. Her whimpering increased when he began to tease her nipples and in no time, she squirmed from the increasing ache between her legs.

Instinctively she did follow his pace and mimicked the pressure he placed on her nipple. It wasn't easy for her at first since her nipples were much more sensitive and very distracting. Eventually her fingers did follow his lead, squeezing and stroking to the pace of the kiss. Krystal was trying to learn from this, wanting to please him in anyway she could, and yet, it felt like her hands were not hers.

The dizzy haze clouded those rational thoughts once more as she moaned and panted into the kiss. In this moment he could easily impale into her and she wouldn't put up any real resistance. Under the water her legs squirmed to prove this is arousing to her. Despite any argument and fears she might have had moments ago, the glazed look she has now told him that she honestly enjoyed all this.
 
Looking into her eyes Lucifer was pleased. Gone was her hesitation from the start and in it's place was enjoyment and lust. He knew he could basically do anything to this girl right now and she would probably roll over and beg for more.

However that was not what he was here for, well at least not yet. That would come later on after he had taught her exactly what it was she was begging for.

Smiling at that thought he began to slowly move her towards the shallow end of the pool while still making sure everything was still going on.

However as the water level dropped he became heavier in her hand as the buoyancy of the water could no longer compete with gravity. Now his balls were resting in her hand and she was stroking him down instead of out.

Breaking the kiss he looked at her glazed eyes and whispered,"So my pet are you ready to move onto stage 2?"
 
The slow, steady motion of him walking made her whimper in a soft protest. She was happy right where they were and the cool air that kissed over the wet skin sent shivers down her spine. The sudden change in weight that fell into her hands distracted those protests some as she admired what she felt.

Not once did she falter in the pressure applied, though the speed did slow down some as she met his gaze. The simple question could into many different directions and curiosity got the best of her. Deep down she didn't think he would go all way yet, something in his eyes told her he wanted to wait. Although she had no idea why or what he is waiting for, not knowing only drove her crazy with more curiosity.

"I.... I .. I am ready to continue Master..."

Krystal finally whispered, almost too soft to hear if it wasn't so quiet outside.
 
He smiled as he walked towards the steps then looking down he stopped for a second and quickly shed his pants and underwear with a few shakes of his legs and some deft maneuvering. Then he resumed walking.

Gathering her up into his arms he had to forgo the pleasure she was giving him as he made his way inside and took her back to the lounge room. They were lucky it was a pleasant night and once inside the breeze was no longer a factor. The water dripped off them but they were not all that damp.

He placed her back on her feet and immediately began to kiss her again, one hand gliding to her breasts while his other slid down her slick skin to her nether regions and began to explore what he found there.

Now he would see just how much she had learned.
 
The tiny interruption was met with a hidden pout flickering in her eyes as she watched him move away. Which naturally forced her hands to slip away from him in the process. She didn't want to lose that moment and could still feel it all in her empty hands. However, watching as he removed the rest of his pants off and then sweeping her into his arms, the little pout turned into giggles.

She almost asked what the next stage would involve, although she had a sneaky suspicion that he wouldn't tell her right now. From the time she has had with him, she has figured out that he does like to keep her guessing in just about everything he does. It didn't bother her most of the time and at the same time it dug into that curious little voice that wanted to question him.

For now she bit back the questions and kept from speaking as he set her back down, wasting no time in bringing the moment back. Krystal still wasn't used to being touched and tensed for a split second when his fingers brushed against the swollen clit. All the sensations confused her senses almost instantly while melting into the kiss.

Without too much hesitation, she slid one hand down his side, tracing over his hip until her fingers found what they wanted. Instead of returning to what she was doing in the pool, Krystal smiled into the kiss and her nails lightly traced along the harden length. Her heart pounded as she teased him, caressing all the way to his sac and tickling him before returning to the thick head. She wanted to play with him a little, much like he did earlier in her room to see what she can get away with.
 
Lucifer smiled into the kiss. Good she was taking some initiative instead of blindly following his commands. He didn't mind that she was not returning to exactly what she had been doing before, the fact that she was now exploring his cock and balls with no hesitation and with more delight was more satisfying.

In fact it was more arousing to him as well. her light teasing touch had his cock twitching in response and to show how much he appreciated it he began to reciprocate on her.

His hands glided over her body, teasing her by lightly moving up and down her sides and along her back. He traced circles around her breasts and across her nipples, barely touching them before gliding away.

He moved his hands up the outside of her legs and then down her inner thighs before slowly making his way towards her now naked nether lips.

Gently he brushed his fingers over them, letting them dance over her opening, stroking her lips gently, not penetrating her but rubbing the juices he found there into her skin.

Slowly he parted her folds and inserted the tips of his finger inside of her and began to move it up and down her slit. If she was going to tease him he was going to see if she could keep it up as he did the same to her.
 
He did a real nice job of distracting her as she tried to focus on him. In someways she did mimic what he did, only she kept one hand to explore his cock. She recalled some of the things he has done already, granted it hasn't much so far and she highly doubted he would allow her to do the same. A tiny smirk escaped as she suddenly visioned him over her lap with her spanking him in return.

That vision didn't last very long though and a gasp replaced the smirk as his fingers tickled her nipples. In a lot of ways she still couldn't believe this was real, that he is here in the flesh and naked. The heat and twitching hardness she felt in her hand provided an aching need she didn't want to accept. It also piqued a different kind of curiosity as she thought about the sensations she felt hours ago. There wasn't any doubt that he used his mouth on her earlier, she even tasted herself on his lip afterwards. She wondered for a moment if he would enjoy the same thing if she did it to him, although a feeling told her it would be a different process and she didn't think she could do it.

In the meantime, his hands distracted her as she whimpered and writhed into his teasing touch. By no means did he make it easy for her to think of what to do, especially when his fingers went between her trembling legs. This time her legs parted without hesitation to give him more access. Krystal had no other choice than to go off what felt right to her, to simply explore him without over thinking on what to do.

She had to go off what he did earlier, though it would be enough as she broke the kiss and slowly kissed down his neck. It felt strange to her to explore him with her mouth, kissing and tasting his skin. Ever so slowly she teased him with kisses and little nips until she reached one of his nipples. The hesitation returned as her tongue made its first contact, unsure of whether or not he would like it.

Having his finger inside of her seemed to of urged her to continue, even though he made it nearly impossible for her to keep standing. Her right leg shifted to spread more and lifted up on her toes for him with all the signs telling him she is reaching her edge very quickly. Krystal did her best to keep teasing his nipples like he had done to her, sucking and nibbling on them. Although he can see that she did falter at times as her hips hump towards his fingers eagerly begging to cum for him.
 
Lucifer smiled as he kept running his finger just inside her. She had let go of his cock but had started to kiss her way down his body, but he was sure she would not approach the area he wanted her to.

She was just to inexperienced and right now he was sure she was to afraid. However there were ways around that.

As she continued to lick his nipples he played with her like a fine instrument, bringing her close to orgasm time and time again, but backing off just before she did each and every time. He felt her getting hornier but more frustrated, squirming in his grasp, thrusting her hips towards him, trying to get him to finish her off.

It was amazing how this innocent girl from this morning had been changed into this. Finally he removed his finger all together and raised her sweat soaked face to look at him.

"So my pet do you want to feel the release and pleasure you are so desperately searching for. Then you only have to do me one little thing."

Leading her over to an armchair he sank into it and then made her kneel before it and in between his legs. His rigid cock sticking straight up was right before her eyes.

"I think you have an idea of what I want you to do, but let me tell you so you have no doubts. I want you to lick and suck my cock. Pretend it is an ice cream that you can't get enough of and treat it as such my pet. Do this for me and I promise to give you what you need."
 
Each time he denied her, it proved to be more difficult to focus solely on him. Krystal tried though, she kept the attention on his nipples as her fingertips kept exploring. By the time he pulled away from her, she was panting and whimpering with pent up frustration. Just when he stopped to pull away, she started to protest until he spoke and she pouted without fully realizing the position he guided her into.

Being face to face with his cock gave her a whole new perspective of just how big he really is and her eyes grew wide. She listened to everything he had to say at this point even if she did have an idea of where he was leading her.

"Will I... I get punished... If.. if I.. I.. If I can't pleasure you?.. Like you did to me?"

As she spoke she reached up to touch him again, stroking along the length of his cock. Krystal did have some hesitation before leaning forward to lick the tip. She wasn't brave to attempt actually sticking it into her mouth, although she did try to mimic what he did to her. It wasn't easy to pretend that it was icecream considering it is nothing like it. That didn't stop her from swirling her tongue around and eventually slipping the head between her lips.

Krystal wasn't too certain of how much to take, even then he overwhelmed her with what little she did take in. She had to open and stretch her mouth wide just to get passed the thick head. There would be no way for her to go any further, at least in her mind she couldn't. The overwhelming need to get the pleasure he promised her, urged her to continue, doing exactly what he instructed. Eventually her own desires took over and she kept sucking a little more without too much thought behind what she did. He could see the struggle she had to keep from touching herself in the process, a clear indication that her body betrayed by the second.
 
He smiled down at her as she asked her question.

"No my pet, you will not be punished. You will only be punished if you do not try."

He watched as she started to tentatively touch him again then slowly she began to lick along his shaft and head.

Her slow teasing pace had him instantly on edge and he moaned in delight. What was it about someone that was so inexperienced that they could tease so expertly.

Finally she dared to take his head between her lips and he sucked in his own breath and had to use all his considerable will power to keep from thrusting himself deep inside of her.

She only just managed to take in the head itself, and he could see how extended her mouth had become to do that. Still her hips rocked and the way her hand kept slipping downwards before jerking away told him she was still on edge and wanted her own release.

Soon however she began to bob on him, taking more and more of himself inside of her mouth. She had two inches inside of her quite quickly but he knew she would reach her limit soon.

Reaching for her hand he placed it at the base of his shaft and again guided it in a gentle thrusting motion. While the other he placed on his balls. This would give him pleasure while at the same time stop her from trying to touch herself.

"Don't try to take too much your first time my pet. You are doing well. Get comfortable and take as much as you can but no more. Don't forget to use your tongue. You are pleasing your master a lot," he groaned out.
 
Whimpers escaped when he gave her hands something to do and denied her body of what it needed. The effort it took to stop her hips from moving clearly showed as she put that effort towards his pleasure. Despite what her body needed, her desires were on him. More than anything she wanted to return the pleasure and give him what he has given her. If this is one way to do so, Krystal is determined to learn how to please him in this way. Right now she would do anything to give him any kind of pleasure, if nothing else, to show him that she isn't selfish.

She had to look up and meet his gaze in order to put all the focus on him and not herself. Krystal watched his reactions carefully as her hands massaged what she couldn't take into her mouth, squeezing and doing what she had done in the pool with his balls. There were a couple of time when she gagged by going too far and taking in too much, though she quickly regained control over it.

Slowly her own needs faded enough to where her entire focus was on him only. She didn't know what to expect when he did cum, but she would do what she could to give him that pleasure. After everything he has done for her, it is the least she could do for him. The best part of it all is, she is wanting to do this, willingly sucking and licking on what she could handle, thriving of his scent and taste. Without realizing it at first, she did act like she couldn't get enough of him, eagerly taking in a little more as feasted on his cock.

The act became so intimate to her than it refreshed her own aroused state and once more her hips humped at the air. Little whimpers of need and desire escaped from being denied. Even the look the look in her eyes pleaded with him, as well as seeking approval of what she was doing to him.
 
Lucifer was panting with desire. He could not believe that half an hour ago this woman kneeling between his legs had not even touched a man's penis before and now she was delighting him more than any woman he had ever known.

Her teasing fingers on his balls. Her light touch upon her shaft as she stroked him. Even the way she was becoming more adept at taking him within her mouth. All of it added up to increase the pleasure he was feeling.

However it was her eyes that turned him on the most. The way she looked at him with both a look of arousal and one seeking approval sent him closer to the edge.

Raising his hands up he began to run them through her hair. "You are magnificent little one. Just a bit longer and I will..." he groaned in delight, "I will be cumming."

He moved in the seat unable to sit still anymore. "If you wish to try to swallow it that will delight me, but I will not push you...well for now,"he moaned in delight as her tongue hit another sensitive spot on the head of his cock.
 
Krystal struggled to keep her mouth around his cock and did gag a few times when she tried to take more in. She also had a hard time controlling her breathing as his thickness restricted most of her airway, not to mention the effort it took to keep sucking. Somehow all the struggling it took to keep up with him ended up arousing her that much more.

Her eyes rolled shut as she submitted to the sensations of what she is doing and learned off his praises. The truth of it is she didn't know what it is she did that pleased him so much, eager to learn where to lick him the most. His balls tensed up as he grew closer to his climax and she could tasted the precum that seeped from him.

The anticipation of what him cumming scared and excited her at the same time. His precum didn't taste all that bad, in fact it is much like his scent, intoxicating and almost like a drug to her. There wasn't anyway for her to prepare for the explosion though and she did what she could to hold him in her mouth. The tears of that struggle broke free when she choked from the second spurt that flooded into her mouth.

Krystal had to pull back when she couldn't take it all and felt like he is drowning her. Although her hands didn't stop working on him, doing her best to let him ride out his climax. Her eyes were closed tightly as he came all over her face.
 
Back
Top