~Purr~fectly Sweet Kitten Seeks Playmate! =^.^=

AdorablySassy

Experienced
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Posts
43
~Purr~fectly Playful 'Pussy' Pursues Playmate! =^.^=

Thanks to everyone who was nice to me, but I'm closing this thread, due to the unkind treatment of some on here.
 
Last edited:
hey:)

Hello, I'm extremely new to the BDSM world and I guess you could say I'm a "switch" if I'm using the term correctly but your post has interested me. Idk if you're looking for just a Dom but if you want to chat I can, I'm 19/male/straight. Pm me if you want to. :)
 
Cheekily smiling? Due to providing a "PURR" fect picture?

A well done play on words 'Dorable.

The power of hands... I imagine you purr delightfully when properly stroked.
 
Im not much of a Dom, but your post is very inviting (and adorable). Good luck!
 
I do not understand how you recieved so few responses to your post. Well written and well thought out. Best of luck! :)
 
The old grizzled Tom Cat wanders into her domaine.

He walks into her room and can smell her scent but she hasn't been here for a while so he sits down and decides to wait. Lifts up his paw and starts to lick it clean.....
 
The old Tom gets up...

The old Tom gets up and wanders over to where he can smell where she nests and he turns his back and sprays the wall near her nest so that she can smell that he was here but he must go back on his patrol of his area and will try and meet up with his little one later.....
 
The old Tom Cat

The old Tom Cat leaves a message for his little kitten. My dear sweet little one I shall endevor to see you in a few hours my best guess is around 8 maybe earlier or maybe later but not by much both ways. My instructions to you will be clean up the nest and have it ready for me and yourself as well. I need to have a nice snuggle time with my little one. I need to stroke her fur and rest my head upon her breast and wind down.
 
The old Tom Cat

The old Tom Cat gets up from the nest and looks down upon this young feline. He licks her swollen genitalia from their nights activities he then licks her face. He thinks how could such a young female make such an impression on his life in such a short time. He walks over and sprays a spot near the Nest to mark his place and to warn all other males that this is his area .... He gazes fondly down upon her and leaves silently to go make his rounds around the area to make sure his new companion is going to be safe.... He quietly so he doesn't wake her pass out of the room........
 
Old Tom Cat

The old Tom Cat pads silently back into where she nests and where he stayed last night. Images of last night flicker through his memories and he grins a silent grin.... he walks over to where she still sleeps and he lowers his head and puts a mouse that he has killed near her so that when she wakes up she will have something to eat. He looks at her sleeping face and a large amount of emotion wells up inside of him. The scent of her being in heat is working on him..... He looks over and then steps over and lowers his head and licks her genitalia once again her scent and her musky tangy flavour almost put him over the edge. But no he has things to check up on and her scent will also bring other males around. He rubs his nose in her furry neck licks her ear and leaves her sleeping as he has caught a brief scent of a young male in the area. Before he leaves he looks back at her sleeping form and for the first time in a long time he feels a purpose is in his life and that is to care for and nurture this little young feline who has touched his soul...... he pads quietly out of the room....
 
The old Tom Cat

The old Tom Cat peeks his head into the room and sees that she is still sleeping. He winces as he pads away dripping a little blood on the floor from the fight with a young male that he had. But the grizzled old Cat just shrugs it off as it is nothing new to him having to fight to protect what is important to him. He goes back out to protect his little one who is sleeping in the room he just left...
 
Smiles softly at the Tom Cat; sometimes, this Kitten needs extra sleep to be well-rested to get all of her duties, accomplished. Moans as I purr deliciously, waving to the Tom Cat, and all of the visitors who have dropped by. Have a ~Purr~fectly Delightful Day! =^.^=
 
The old Tom Cat

The old Tom Cat smiles at his little one as she heads out for her day. He is going to stay around the nest today and try and relax if possible and wait for the little one to return....
 
Back
Top