28 year old sissy/femboy wants to recklessly hand over control over my chastity cage

Hello!

I'm Erica. I'm a 26 year old sissy living in NY. I'm 5'8, in good shape, and lean very submissive in the bedroom. My job is high stress and puts me in charge of several teams of people, so I really enjoy unwinding by giving up control. I also have a pretty nice uncut BWC if that's of interest to anyone.

Before diving into the rather reckless arrangement I'd like to set up, here are some fun things I'd love for you to know about me:

I like to crossdress a lot. I'm a sissy in the bedroom. I love wearing panties, stockings, dresses, corsets, high heels, etc. I love exploring femininity and how this clothing makes me feel/look. I happen to think I look pretty damn good in lingerie.

I'm also a huge fan of orgasm denial. So much so, that I've purchased a chastity cage, which is a small metal fitted cage that wraps around my cock and balls to keep it from getting hard. There's a loop that also wraps under my balls to ensure the device cannot be removed when a small lock is attached to it. It's a huge mind fuck being so desperately horny to cum, but not being able to.

I also love anal. Got quite a few fun toys including a small dildo, a few plugs, a VERY large dildo I often struggle to take, and a few remote control toys as well.

If you're willing to be mean to me, I'm also really into humiliation and bullying. The meaner the better!

Okay, so how exactly can you "trap" me in chastity? Well, I create a clever method to do so with a realtor's lockbox. It's basically a metal locking box that has a 4 digit code on it that can be programmed to any combo. Here's how we make it happen:
  • I set a random code on the lock box without looking
  • I send you pictures of whatever code it ends up being, again without looking at the code
  • Once you tell me you can read the combo clearly, I will delete all the photos on my end so I have no idea what the code is
  • We take the keys to that padlock and put them inside the box, close it, and scramble up the numbers. At this point you are the only person who knows the code to release the keys
  • I click the padlock shut on the chastity cage while it's on, making you the brand new owner of my cock, and the real fun begins ;)
Is it crazy? Yeah, 100%. But I honestly LOVE the feeling of losing control. With this setup, you'd basically control when my next orgasm is, and I better do everything you say because you could just not give me the code to unlock my cock.

Now, let's say you lose the code or don't want to return it to me. It's not the end of the world, but I'll probably be spending the next week or so guessing all 10,000 possible combinations: 0000, 0001, 0002, etc. At 3 seconds per guess, we're looking at 30,000 seconds or 8 hours of CONSTANT guessing to release myself. Let's just say it is better for everyone if I do what you say lol.

So, think you can convince me to hand over control to you?

I am 100% serious about this, and I am looking for a woman who will take joy in denying me one of life's most pleasureful feelings in life until she's ready to let me have it back.

I'm as submissive as he is want a dominant relationship I'm 26 110 pounds sissy

Back