Extreme sado-masochistic Slave World fantasy discussion and roleplay

greg1991

Experienced
This is a fantasy and not real. Stop reading now if you can't tell the difference or are easily offended.

I'm not sure if you do fantasies. I don't do vanilla. Here is a fantasy of mine I have had almost my entire life: Warning it is quite weird and disturbing to most who hear it.

There is a place, not in this world, called Slave World. It is a place of suffering for over 100,000 miserable slaves, and when a slave dies, another unfortunate slave finds themselves there to take their place. The slaves are worked almost without rest, toiling away in the mud and heat, starving and exhausted and whipped be a group of enforcer guards. They all wear the same striped uniform. Their only reward is a bowl of gruel a day, and a few hours of sleep if they are lucky, but they don't really sleep.

However, on the top level of Slave World, a despicable couple live in the lap of luxury. Their names are Greg and Tiffany. They are a pair of spoiled and pampered sadists, and they have absolute power over everything and everyone in Slave World. In fact Slave World was created for Greg and Tiffany’s pleasure and happiness. They are so powerful that they lounge around almost completely nude, except for some serious bling, and they love to get off on the suffering as they play with themselves and each other while being fanned on their soft, pillowed chaise lounges, while they are waited on hand and foot and slaves are brought before them and tortured for their entertainment and pleasure. And they also take trips to the slave mine on either their comfortable litter beds or throne chairs in order to enjoy the suffering without ever feeling a second of it themselves. but there is a deep dark secret not even known to Greg and Tiffany, only known by the aliens who built and operate Slave World.

I would love to talk to you about this Slave World Fantasy in more detail or perhaps roleplay it. What do you think of it, and remember I like details and hate the vanilla.

Last edited:
Back