Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oops

forgot to finish off this batch...

Attachments

• squeeze s.jpg
    squeeze s.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 258
  • tug s.jpg
    tug s.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 230
  • insert here....jpg
    insert here....jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 339
Random afternoon...nice

I do quite love the lighting from that day : )

attachment.php

I swear

I swear I'm more anxious than I used to be, generally. Boo to that.

Today I got a bad haircut, said goodbyes to two people I love who I'm moving away from (and don't know how well I'll be able to keep in touch with), and left my really beautiful office for the last time.

I moved most everything to the new castle of boxes a couple weeks ago. I had to come back to my old place for a week to finish up some work and make sure the apartment is clear. I realized I have almost an entire carload of stuff to move with me (I really thought I'd gotten most everything on that first run...) and I'm simply tired.

These pictures - I thought this was the last bath I'd take in the glorious tub here. My new tub is teeny and not so inviting. I was wrong, though, bc I'm gonna go take one more last bath. Making the water citrusy scented bc that's such a happy scent. And then including this mango melt that both smells amazing and makes my skin feel lovely. If I hold my breath under water long enough, everything stressful melts away with it, right?

Attachments

• one last bath.jpg
    one last bath.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 217
  • one last bath 7.jpg
    one last bath 7.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 207
  • one last bath 6.jpg
    one last bath 6.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 223
  • one last bath 4.jpg
    one last bath 4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 258
I swear I'm more anxious than I used to be, generally. Boo to that.

Today I got a bad haircut, said goodbyes to two people I love who I'm moving away from (and don't know how well I'll be able to keep in touch with), and left my really beautiful office for the last time.

I moved most everything to the new castle of boxes a couple weeks ago. I had to come back to my old place for a week to finish up some work and make sure the apartment is clear. I realized I have almost an entire carload of stuff to move with me (I really thought I'd gotten most everything on that first run...) and I'm simply tired.

These pictures - I thought this was the last bath I'd take in the glorious tub here. My new tub is teeny and not so inviting. I was wrong, though, bc I'm gonna go take one more last bath. Making the water citrusy scented bc that's such a happy scent. And then including this mango melt that both smells amazing and makes my skin feel lovely. If I hold my breath under water long enough, everything stressful melts away with it, right?

I keep waiting for the camera to pan down just a bit more. ;)

I keep waiting for the camera to pan down just a bit more. ;)

It's possible a number of those photos exist... but my thread may get taken down if I indulge and post them ;)

Here's a random other picture instead, just for fun :)

Attachments

• tiny mountain.jpg
    tiny mountain.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 232
Back