Dear X,

My dearest husband,
Please please PLEASE fuck me tonight. I have been reading wonderfully wild stories on Lit and I am just dripping. I have some new and exciting things for us to do, but most require your cock. So get off your damned computer and come to the bedroom while I am still awake. I promise you it will be worth it;)
Love and more,
Your dear wife

My sweetest,
Last night was the most amazing sex I can remember. Your tongue was inspired and I was almost there from our 69 foreplay. By the time I was riding you, my cunt was slick and needy. That first entry is always so delicious, and my clit was this hard little rod that ached until the orgasm started. I kept the vibe on that clit and didn't move it away when the explosions began, which led me to another and another wave of ecstasy. I regained my voice and ordered you to get on your knees and plunge deep from behind. My groans were so loud I was afraid I'd wake the kids. I felt you pause a moment to recover your control, before another deep round of thrusts and then I felt your orgasm hit and felt the warm spurts so so deep iinside me. We stayed still, just enjoying each other, then I felt your cock slide out as I collapsed on the bed. I'm a bit tired right now, but I'll make it through the day with the memory of last night giving me delicious shivers all day.
Thank you,
me
 
Last edited:
Dear Lit friends:

I missed you more than I ever thought possible. I'm so damn glad to be back.

'Dora
 
Dear Sweet Erika:

I absolutely LOVE your new av. Congratulations a million times over.
 
X,

You know I am lost right now. With the exception of you, my entire life is adrift in a sea of certain change. I know I'm clinging to you more than ever and I'm not so sure it's what you want. I can honestly say that I know you are there for me right now and I hold a place of high importance with you, but you also have others where I do not. For a long time I know I've been the foundation in your life that never moved and could always be counted on. I've been your center and your balance and all of that, for the first time, is less solid. I know it scares you and it hurts me to think that at this point you don't have enough faith and belief in me to continue providing this to you. It hurts even more that you are considering alternatives. You don't think I know this, but I do. You are the person I need more than ever and I'm more afraid than ever that you won't be there. You know I am a simple man at heart and that simple things are what I need right now. As crazy, complex and out of control my life is, I let it swirl mercilessly around me and shield you entirely from it. I need your simple acts to anchor and to strengthen me right now. Your love. Your time. Your talking to me. I know you are trying to provide them for me, but I'm still struggling after a shared resource. You know what I need right now. I'm left to wonder if you are willing to provide it, I'm fairly sure you don't have enough left for me now that I really need it. This storm will pass but I wonder if, once it has passed, you will be washed out to sea or not.

Grasping
-VM
 
Dear X,

Your incompetence drives me insane, your ability to throw people under the bus for your mistakes is unbelievable and I will no longer cover for you, feel sorry for you or pick up your slack. I could care less that you "have a good heart." You are unable to carry out the duties of your job, thereby doing a huge diservice to your students. Choose to get your shit together or to get out of my building..before I make the choice for you.

Love,
Your Boss

P.S. I have named my eye twitch after you.
 
Dear Cat,

Please accept my humble apologies for running out of canned cat food, and the inexcusable oversight of not being able to get the grocery store until this afternoon.

Further, I ask your forgiveness for offering you a thoroughly insulting dish of canned tuna. I realize that even though it is Solid White Albacore, I understand that it does not meet your stringent dietary requirements.

The situation will be rectified as soon as possible.

Your ever faithful human servant.

P.S. Yes, I do understand your right to leave cat hair and hairballs wherever you see fit. It was completely my fault that I rolled through it in the dark at 4 a.m. It was inappropriate of me to shriek in disgust and disturb your sleep.
 
Dear BG:

please forgive me for what I am about to say, but I really cannot restrain myself:


It sounds like someone is pussy-whipped! ;)

LOL

'Dora

[running out of reach now]
 
Last edited:
"Dear" Foreign male,

Leave me alone. You disgust me and I want nothing to do with you.

You do not tell me what I can and cannot post, so stop PMing me and FUCK OFF

A lovely American woman
 
did you know that if you put a user on your ignore list, that user shouldn't be able to PM you?

ed
 
Dear C,

I wish you would take your time in bed and stop being so selfish. At this rate you will never make me cum...and after a year and a half I'm getting bored with your lack of effort. Not to mention if you don't ever bother to give to me, than I will cut you off from all the giving I do. I will not suck your cock anymore if you won't even finger me.

So please, make love to me once in a while, instead of it being just a quick fuck that's purely for your pleasure.
 
Dear Husband,

Get in this house right now! You think I want to go out in this snow because you were dumb enough to over do it and have a heart attack??

You don't want to piss me off today, pal.

Just please come in the house. I need you to be safe.
 
Dear X,

Get some balls and don't have your friends get information about me. If you're interested in me, get your ass up from your goddamn pedistool and ask me out.
 
Dear Boss' Son,

It would have been nice, when I asked you in a friendly manner about your drastic haircut, if you didn't grunt a reply that indicated to me, DUH, I should have known about your style change...as if I lay eyes on you more than twice a year? Even if you don't want to talk to or flirt with me, you should learn to grow a personality, sheesh. 'Splains to me why you haven't been able to get a serious girlfriend in years.

Oh, I might forgive you, though. You flashed that shy smile at me later, when you warmed up to everybody and acted more social. That was nice. You're SUCH a cutie pie when you want to be. God, I wish I could grab your crotch...or tongue bathe your whole face... but you need to drop the serious and shy act and get off the computer sometimes. Beauty such as your's should not go to waste being lonely.

Wonder if your uncomfortable, aloof demeanor would change if you knew how much I'd love to seduce you. Oh well, I know that even if you wouldn't want to fuck me, your father would like to...I'd bet money on that. He's been extra friendly to me today. His wife (my boss) surely hasn't given him any in years and years...and why would he want to do that cold, unaffectionate bitch anyways. Yes, boss would love it, I bet, if her husband was doing me doggie style and I was sucking on her son's cock on the front end. Maybe I'd get that raise I so desperately need, if she paid me to leave you both alone? ;)

Brutally sincerely,
Little Horny Clit
 
Dear Self,

Pull yourself together! You don't believe in romance. You don't believe in The One. You believe in mutual respect and appreciation, and 'best fit'.

Yes, I know. Look where that got you. But surely all this happiness can't be good for you!?!
 
Dear Self..

Stop agonizing over what she is going to do, worrying about it won't change anything. She is going to do what is right for her, you need to do what is right for you, get on with your life. If she wants to be part of it, that will be wonderful, but if not, move on.

HW
 
Dear Mr. Cute

I had a blast the other night. I was great seeing you again, after so long. I use to keep an eye on you in class you were always shy and I wasn't sure how to approach you. but this time you made the first steps I appreciated that.
and didn't think much of it .

then your friend request on a networking site was welcome.... but certain things leave me wondering... why didn't you ask mr. husband for friend as well ? why do I keep receiving networking invitations to social events from you?

Now I wouldn't want to pass on a great friendship opportunity, but it is all I can offer, friendship, I know you are a great guy, I can easily tell, and hurting you is the last thing I want to do....... Not that you have given me any indication that you might want some thing more then a friend, but I keep picking up little vibrations that leave me wondering if deep down friendship is really your goal.

Now I could just shut my mouth and leave it be .... everyone knows me and mr. Husband are on rocky terrrain lately, you could be my cushion to fall back onto... but it just doesn't seem right to me.
 
Back
Top