Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Axes of Evil
What was the Question you axed ?

An excellent name for a competitive wood-chopping team - (wood-chopping is a rural sport that's big in Australia.)

Of course, one can listen to it [here].

PS. There is no truth in the rumour that King Charles 1st was beheaded by an Australian . . ..

Re: The Axes of Evil
What was the Question you axed ?

Of course, one can listen to it [here].

PS. There is no truth in the rumour that King Charles 1st was beheaded by an Australian . . ..

However, a Queen's man (the Gov General) did 'behead' an Australian Prime Minister (Gough Whitlam) in Nov1975:eek:

Was he/she related to the Farmer's wife (putting aside the sexism of that - what about women farmers?) - who cut off the three blind mice's tails with a carving knife?
The Gamekeeper

And I know this was ages ago, but the axe was used to chop a Weevil so somewhere there is a little puddle of we. So it is Axes of Evil ( because there is more than one ) and puddle of we. This is such hard work explaining to you guys but it's OK... :D

The Gamekeeper

And I know this was ages ago, but the axe was used to chop a Weevil so somewhere there is a little puddle of we. So it is Axes of Evil ( because there is more than one ) and puddle of we. This is such hard work explaining to you guys but it's OK... :D

Mellors, ma'am

Mellors, ma'am

Lawrence of Arabia

te-lawrence-of-arabia.png

and his trusty mount:

brough-superior.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know why you bothered..but it was such a profound explanation, it needed to be explained SG;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back