Doing the Preacher's Wife

Michael

The other guys had already whipped their dicks out and were whacking off as Mrs. Sudbury stripped for the camera. Not wanting to be left out, I started pulling my clothes off.

I had something nice I wanted to share with the preacher's wife. Twelve inches of dark meat. With me it wasn't just a cliche. I was really hung. I was willing to bet that Mrs. Sudbury had never been with a black man before. I planned to make it an experience she would never forget.

But as expected, David got to go first. I spat in the palm of my hand and started stroking myself. Let the white boys warm her up, I thought to myself. When it was my turn....
 
David

OOC: Hang in there with me Adapt, I may just have a key spot for the son as we move through the storyline.
__________________________________________________

"David, why don't you show Nita how soft the bed is."

I looked at Tommy when he said that and smiled.

"I think it's time we did just that." I looked at Steve and Michael, I could tell that they were toatally turned on by now.

I grabbed her by th arm, Pulled her to me and picked her up from behind and carried her to the bed. I tossed her face down on the sheets and she acted as if she was going to crawl away, but, I grabbed her by the legs, turned her over face up and got on top of her. I straddled her face and begain rubbing my hard cock all over her face and lips, smearing precum on her. She was resisting taking my cock. I held her face by the chin and pressed my cock against her lips. Steve pinched her nose shut, when she opened her mouth for air I slid my cock into her wet, warm mouth. THe look on her face was priceless.

I started fucking in and out of her mouth, her pretty pink lips sliding up and down my hard shaft, "That's it Nita baby, suck that cock, ooooooohh yyyyyyyeaaaaah, that feels damn, good."

I looked over at Michael, "get some good pics of this dude, Nita Sudbury sucking cock."
 
David

I started to pull out of her mouth, but Nita held my hips pulling me to her. She was actually enjoying this.

I finally pulled my cock out and had her to get on all 4's on the bed.. I placed my cock against her pussy and slid inside, while holding her hips.
"Who wants the front end?" I started fucking her slowly, her body moving to meet my strokes.
 
Mrs. Sudbury

I was surprised when David grabbed me, and picked me up and tossed me on the bed. I tried to escape from him, but he just grabbed me again by my legs and flipped me over. I was still surprised by his roughness, though he was the same one that had kidnapped me in the first place. He straddled my face, and began to rub his cock all over my face, leaving a trail of his precum. I had never experienced anything like this. I never even had oral sex before. It was usually just the same missionary position with my husband. Though I was disgusted by it, I was still turned on.

I kept my lips closed when he pressed the tip against my mouth, trying to get me to let him in. I refused until one of the boys pinched my nose, and I was forced to open my mouth to breathe. That's when David shoved himself inside of my mouth, and began to thrust back and forth. It just seemed like a natural reaction to suck on him, softly at first, but then I began to get into it and sucked harder and harder on David's cock. Once he had tried to pull away, I was so into it, that I had placed my hands on his hips to keep him in place for a little while longer. Though, I knew that with the way that things were going, I was gonna be using my mouth a lot.

David suddenly pulled back and pulled me onto all fours. I was excited and soaking wet. I never knew sex could be like this. I cried out softly once he pushed inside of me from behind. I didn't have sex very often, so that caused my pussy to always remain extra tight. I shivered when he asked his friends who wanted my front, knowing I was in for a long day.
 
David

I enjoyed the sensation of fucking Nita, I pulled almost all of the way out and pushed back into her
until our bodies slapped together. The wetness of her pussy let me know that she was enjoying this.

It was going from just a kidnapping and a rape to a full fledged gang bang. As I fucked in and out of Nita I slapped her ass leaving a red hand print.
Her squeal turned me on so much that I gave her a couple more slapps on her fine ass.

By now I was fucking in and out of her faster and harder. I was really enjoying fucking this woman,
and it was obvious that she was enjoying it also.
 
David

As I fucked Nita I thought of her husband and her stupid ass sons, what if they could see us now and what we were doing to her, better yet waht she was doing for us....Because now she was fucking back.
I was still waiting for one of the other guys to fill her mouth with his cock.
 
While my buddy was slipping his cock in and out of the preacher's wife's slippery cunt, I stood in front of her and fed all 9 inches of my hard cock into her mouth and she actually seemed to enjoy it, by the way that she sucked it all into her eager throat.

Her moans from being spit roasted vibrated around my cock and I knew that it wouldnt be long before I was filling ehr mouth with my hot sticky cum!!!
 
David

Steve fed her his cock and she went to work on it.
I kept fucking her cunt watching the action Steve was getting in the front.

It didn't take too long. I fucked in and out of her harder and harder unitl I finally blew my load into Nita's pussy. I just kept pumping her, releasing every bit of cum that I could milk out of my cock.

I slid my cock out of her feeling very satisfied with myself. "Who wants to do her next?" I said, looking at Tommy and Michael.
 
OOC

Let's see if we can get this one up and runing again.
Someone take over from my last IC post. :D
 
OOC

Looking for a new cast of characters to get this one going again.

My role is that of David. A teen with a real problem with social behavior.

David has his friends;

Steve, Rough hood with brown hair, stocky build, muscular.

Tommy, Also muscular, taller than Steve, rough hands from working on his car and helping his dad with the farm. Light brown hair that hangs down in his eyes.

Michael, Very athletic young black thug. Could be a star on the H.S. Basketball team but can't resist trouble. 6'4", huge cock.

Nita Sudbury, the preacher's wife, whom the boys ahve kidnapped and plan to turn into a sex slave.

I would like to take it over again from the thread where David has just finished fucking her and Steve is fucking her mouth.
 
Back
Top