Suburban Crossfire (Closed for BeachBum25)

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Posts
3,508
Heather had been busy. The caterers and the maid getting her house ready for Alex and his fiance Tabitha. The house was a lovely six bedroom colonial build on three acres backed by the 9th hole of the country club gold course. it was big for Heather and her husband Bill, but she could not think moving, especially when the kids come home for breaks and summers.

"I don't know how you are going to keep the dolphin ice sculpture frozen" she said with frustration to the young man she had been eyeing who worked for the caterer. "That is what I am paying you for cutie" she said collecting herself and using her assets to her advantage, as always.

At forty Heather looked thirty and she knew it. She worked hard to keep herself fit. She was crossfit and did yoga, played golf and tennis and had the body to show it. Most of the other wives had let themselves go and now lived alone on alimony but Bill would not be looking elsewhere if Heather had anything to do with it. He was five years older and had inherited the family oil business young. Heather met him six months after college and Alex was born nine months later and the rest is history.

"Yes, Maria what is it?" Heather said as she turned to the young hispanic woman. Maria had take the housekeeping job after her mother went back to Ecuador a few years ago. Maria was twenty five and very attractive.

"should I turn down the guest room for Tabitha or will she be staying with Alex?" Maria asked respectfully.

The thought had not occurred to sleeping arrangements with all the other arrangements Heather had been making. Heather smiled at Maria and brushed the long strand of black hair from her eye like a mother might. "I don't know" she said with a smile. Not something Heather said often. "Turn down the guest room and we can see how it goes" she said with a smile.

"yes mam" Maria said with a smile and turned and walked away. Heather watched the petite but full figure woman in her white and grey housekeeper uniform leave.

The young man with the ice sculpture returned startling Heather "mam?" he said. she spun back around and saw him holding a chilled glass of white wine.

"I thought you might like this?" he said without explaining that she seemed a but uptight.

Heather normally never drank during the day but his dark eyes and gentle way and seeing her son with his fiance coming home had pushed her to the edge.

"Yes, thank you" she smiled and took the glass letting her bright blue eyes linger in his longer than appropriate. "Very thoughtful of you" she said taking a sip and watching him leave in his tight black pants and white shirt. She suddenly became aware that it had been a few weeks since she and Bill had done anything in bed. Her body was built for sex and after forty twenty years of using it to please it too had needs.

Her phone on the counter chimed and she snapped back to reality.

"Hello?" she said placing her wine down and picking up the phone.
 
William Jefferson was 45 years old and he had the world by the balls. He had more money than any one person could spend in a hundred life times and he had a wife that was in the top 1% of hottest women in the world. He couldn't ask for anything more.

As the graduate of an Ivy League university with an MBA from their prestigious business school, Bill had taken over the family oil business soon after earning his MBA when his father had passed away suddenly. There were many on the board who doubted him; they were all gone now. The business was now worth ten times what it was worth when he took control.

There was a lot of anxiety going on around the house. Heather and Bill's son Alex was coming to spend some time with them, and Alex was bringing his fiancee with him. Heather and Bill had only met Tabitha once before; at a dinner in which Alex told them about the engagement. This was going to be an important get-together; finally they would get to know their future daughter-in-law.

Bill had every intention of picking up Alex and Tabitha while Heather saw to all of the arrangements at the house. Bill knew Alex would be upset with the grandiose plans of his mother, but Bill knew his wife, and knew that trying to stop her was a useless endeavor.

He stopped in the kitchen and took his beautiful wife in his arms. Holding her close to him, he looked into her eyes. "Relax baby. Everything will be just fine. How could it not be? You have planned everything out, and we know your plans always work out perfectly. I will pick them up and I will call you on the way back."

After kissing Heather passionately, he released her; his hand dragging across her incredibly toned ass. He gave her a wink and headed out the door. On the way to the airport, Bill received a phone call that required him to go to the office. He had his secretary send a car service to pick up his son and fiancee and take them home. He called Heather and explained, "I won't be long. I will probably get there right after Alex and Tabitha."
 
"OK Honey just hurry" Heather said as steam filled her ears. She hung up and threw her phone on her bed. "The fucking office? Tonight?" Heather hid her true emotions better than most and had yessed her husband a million times while wanting to kill him.

She was standing in front of the standing mirror in her bra and panties deciding on a dress. She had a black on that snuggled to her every curve and had this been a business dinner she would gladly worn it but tonight was different. she lifted a light blue sundress that was tailored to her slim figure and perhaps out of proportion chest. She pulled it on over her head and it fell down over her. She smoothed it over her chest and down her narrow torso. She looked in the mirror and looked appropriate.

"Fucking middle American mom" she said lifting and draining he last of the wine. She did not want to compete for Alex with Tabitha. She had a sense of the young woman from their first meeting and liked her. She was pretty and sexy in a sophisticated way. Her family was wealthy and she knew all the right things to say and from Alex's calm demeanor heather knew she was satisfying his needs.

She left the glass in her bed room and went down stairs. the small gazebo was set in the back yard and the caterers were cooking in the kitchen. The aroma was divine. She smiled pleased with her planning. She walked through the kitchen as the staff ignored her for the most part. the man who had given her the wine returned and said "everything should be to your liking mam. Can I get you anything?" His eyes could not help but drop from her angelic face to her open dress and wonderful cleavage.

"I will let you know" she said letting her eyes roam over his young body and tight uniform.

He disappeared as she walked out to look at the setting. Table for four and candles and linen, perfect.

Back in the house she went to the living room and turned on some music, classical. She went to the bar where a beautiful red head was polishing the glasses. Heather could not help but appreciate this woman's beauty.

"May I have a cosmo please?" she asked as the woman smiled at her approaching.

"Yes, of Course Mrs Jefferson" she said as her green eyes turned from heather to the glasses and bottles. She mixed the purple concoction to perfects sliding the tulip glass on a napkin in front of Heather.

"If it is not to your liking please let me know. I am to please to the highest levels" she said with a tone that Heather would have taken as hitting on her in any other setting. She smiled at the woman who appeared to be in her late twenties. Heather brought the glass to her lip without breaking eye contact and sipped the cocktail. She smiled taking the glass away and putting it down.

"That's lovely" she said beaming at the red head who smiled appropriately and went back to polishing things.
 
Bill pulled into his parking spot and headed toward his office. His secretary was new, and he hoped that she didn't panic over something that really wasn't that important. Jennifer was 28 years old and had become his secretary when Mary, who had been his father's secretary and continued in that position when Bill took over, retired. Jennifer had been a secretary in Human Resources, and came to him highly recommended.

If his HR Manager was not a female, Bill would have thought that the recommendation was due to Jennifer's looks. She was tall, and when wearing heels, which she did everyday, she looked down on most guys. She had a body that was amazing; firm breasts (probably 36C) hot, round ass, and a thin waist. Her legs were long and shapely, and Bill was certain that he wasn't the only one who thought about those legs wrapped around him.

Bill walked past Jennifer and went into his office. He saw the notes on his desk, and read over them. Picking up the phone, he called the manager at one of the new drilling sites that the company had just acquired. "If this isn't something you can handle on your own, then maybe I need to find a new manager." Bill was not a micro-manager, and he expected his managers to be able to make decisions on their own.

Once he was convinced that the manager would handle the situation, Bill hung up the phone and headed out of the office. He stopped at Jennifer's desk and leaned over to talk to her. His eyes went immediately to her low-cut blouse. He had to take a breath before speaking. "Jennifer, in the future, something like that should be sent to lower level managers before it comes to me. It isn't your fault. You are new. Now, go home. I am sure that your new boyfriend would like to spend some time with you."

Bill headed out the door. Once in the car, he called his wife. he knew Heather was probably pissed at him, but, the trip to the office would not impact their evening in any way. "I am in the car and coming home. I will see you in a little bit baby."
 
Tabitha sat in the back row of the flight with Alex sleeping with his head against the window. They had taken the back row of the half empty flight to the small airport near his parents. She was thinking about the coming dinner and weekend with her potential in laws.

She had suggested they sit in the back and once they were off the ground she pushed back the arm wrest and got a blanket to cover them.

Tabitha was a spitting image of Heather, twenty years younger. Tall with a slim body, full breasts. A gorgeous face with thick blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. The comparison had not dawned on Alex who was not the brightest. He was a good looking man with a trust fund and a pleasant way about him. Tabitha was from money but she wanted more with the least effort and when she met Alex Jefferson she knew he was for her.

Once the beverage service was over Tabitha pulled the shade and slid her hand into Alex's lap.

"Relax" she purred as Alex looked anxious. "Nobody is around." Her hand was in his jeans and gripping his quickly hardening nice cock.

"Everything OK?" A stewardess popped up.

"Oh yeah, thanks. we are just gonna try to get some sleep" Tabitha said with a wink. the stewardess saw the bulge in the blank in Alex's lap and smiled "of course."

Tabitha looked at Alex who exhaled and then leaned back enjoying Tabitha's hand on his cock.

"I want you nice and relaxed for dinner" she said as she quickened her strokes. Tabitha was doubling down on this pending nuptial. She thought to herself "I will do anything to marry you" as she smiled at him. She did things like this knowing he was shy in public but secretly was as perverted as she was. She took another look and then leaned over pulling the blanket over her as her mouth took his cock. She began to suck and bob quietly. His cock was wonderful and she knew this was a little down payment with a big pay off.

She used her hand and sucked letting her tongue swirl and rub his cock knowing this drove him crazy. It was only a couple minutes before he stiffened in his seat and she knew he was close. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and sat up.

"Should I stop?" she asked as a little saliva ran down her chin.

He looked like he was about to cry as her hand held his orgasm in a vice like grip. She smiled and then dropped her mouth down as she released him and he blasted into her mouth silently . she the locked on and sucked a big load out of her fiance. She slowly milked him and he deflated into the bliss of post orgasmic haze.

Tabitha sat up and smiled at him. "feel good baby?" she asked.

"Uh huh" he groaned and leaned over on the plane and went to sleep.

Tabitha got up and went to the bathroom to check her makeup. She saw the stewardess and they shared a knowing smile.

"Everything ok back there?" the stewardess asked.

"It is now, thanks" Tabitha said with a smile.
 
Heather's tone of voice on the phone told him that it was going to take some doing to get his wife to settle down. It wasn't like he had chosen to go to the office. The business is what kept his hot wife in all of her fancy clothes, and all her expensive jewelry and allowed her to go to all of her workouts to keep her sexy, toned body.... not that he minded that.

The driver from the car service called Bill to let him know that he was on his way to the house with his son and his son's fiancee. "That is great," Bill thought, "I will be home well before them." He pulled his car into the garage and went into the house. Finding his wife, he took her in his arms, "I know you are mad, but things are going to be just fine. They will be here in about 30 minutes. It is enough time for me to get changed, get a drink, and be with you when they come through the door."

He patted her on her firm ass and kissed her on her sweet lips. "I will make it up to you Heather. I promise." He walked upstairs and changed for the evening. When he came downstairs, he headed to the bar. The sight of the bartender almost stopped him in his tracks. She was incredible.

He walked over to the bar. "The caterer outdid himself this time. You are the finest bartender he has ever sent to me. I know this and you haven't even made me a drink yet. Of course, I can tell by just looking at you."

The redheaded bartender thanked him for the compliment and asked what he wanted. "Well, my wife would probably be very upset if she heard me tell you what I really wanted, so, how about a margarita rocks. That should do it for now." He smiled and winked at her, and watched her closely as she made his drink; glancing around periodically to see if his wife was around.
 
Heather kept away from Bill as her perfect reunion was already off to a bad start. She did not want to come across as the usual rich people sending drivers instead of doing things themselves.

"Any one can send a car, but if you cared you would pick me up yourself!" Bill's mother has once cursed Heather for sending a car for her. Heather learned this lesson as many more from Kay, God rest her soul. She was a lady of class and means. Not something you find to often today. Heather finished her cosmo and went looking for Bill.

"There you are" she said interrupting her husbands bad moves on the bartender. "Mind if I steal him back?" Heather said smiling at the bartender and sliding her arm into Bill's and walking him back into the kitchen and then into the entry hall. She checked her makeup and hair in the mirror bending at that perfect angle to draw her dress against her ass. Watching through the mirror Bill took her in as he drank his Margarita.

"Bill I hope you will be on your best behavior tonight. Tabitha does not know us and your off color jokes can sometimes be, well, upsetting. We want Alex to be happy and she seems to be doing that for sure." Heather said turning and looking at her husband.

She stepped closer and looked towards the kitchen for any wandering eyeballs before reaching her hand out and cupping his cock and leaning into his ear. "If you are very good I be very good to you." She felt him twitch in her palm and kissed his cheek then stepped back.
 
When Heather approached him, he winked at the bartender before being led away by his beautiful wife. Bill knew Heather was upset with him for a number of reasons. The biggest reason she was upset was that he had sent the car service to get Alex and Tabitha. In her eyes, that was inexcusable, and it was something that came from his mother.

He watched her bend over to adjust her dress, and he couldn't help but admire the amazing form in front of him. Her ass was perfect, and he was tempted to take it in his hands and caress it right there, but there were too many people moving around the house.

"baby, you know I would never do anything to embarrass Alex. I am not going to do anything that will cause any problems with his fiancee. I know he loves her, and I want to make sure that our son is happy."

When she cupped his cock and whispered in his ear, his cock jumped. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she was very good at it. "Heather, it is not necessary for you to bribe me like that, however, you know I will not object to your offer. I gladly will accept my reward for the good behavior I will be on tonight."

He reached out to grab her ass as she stepped away, but at the same time, he heard the front door open. "Alex!"
 
Mrs Jefferson rushed into the entry hall as I followed Alex into the beautiful house. I beamed when I saw Heather and she came and immediately gave me a hug. She is gorgeous and tonight looked even prettier than I imagined. My mother always told me "boys marry their mothers" and I hoped I could live up to this one. The look in Mr Jefferson's eyes as Heather moved from me to Alex gave me some confidence in my holding my own in the looks department. he was bulging in his khaki slacks and I had barely entered the house.

I gave him a hug pressing my body into his. It was welcoming and his hand was as low as it could be on my back without being obscene if seen by Alex or Heather.

"Thanks for having me" I said filling space as we all looked at each other. I felt the thin gold chain and cross I wore gave me a more conservative and proper look. Alex was surprised when I got into the car to go to the airport with it. I told him I wanted to make a good impression.

the driver appeared at the door and Mr Jefferson paid him and told him to have the servant take the bags upstairs. This was the real deal. I mean we were well off but we did not have servants. I beamed as Heather took my hand and led me on a short house tour before she said "you must be famished! let's sit and eat."

"Well I had a small snack on the plane but could have something else" I said winking at Alex who turned red with our secret. He is so cute.

we walked out to the decoratively lit back yard and the gazebo and dinner table.

"This is beautiful Mrs Jefferson" I said laying it on thick. I could tell from her smile she appreciated it although I knew she saw right through me. Our games were the same as she had worked her way into this family on her back and knees too. It was something we had in common. The men were oblivious as they talked sports and business. Heather was the key to making this happen and i wondered what she would want in exchange.
 
Bill opened the door and Heather immediately went past him to greet Tabitha and Alex. Looking at the two women together, you would think they were sisters. Bill shook his son's hand and then pulled him in for a hug. "Welcome home Alex. It is great to have you here."

They switched, and Bill moved over to give Tabitha a hug and to welcome her into their home. He moved cautiously, because his big cock was still hard from Heather gripping him just prior to the arrival of their guests. He did not want Tabitha to think he was some kind of perv.

He was surprised by the hug that he got in return from Tabitha. She pressed her body to him as he wrapped his arms around her. He was careful about his hand placement; wanting to make sure he did not upset Alex or his mother.

When Heather took Tabitha on a tour of the house, Bill led Alex to the bar. He smiled at the gorgeous bartender. "How about another margarita for me and a drink for my son." His eyes roamed slowly over the bartender's ass as she turned around to grab the bottle of tequila.

"So, Alex, you two seem pretty happy together. I am excited for you. I think you will make a great couple... and I am sure you will give me a couple of grandchildren to enjoy later in life." He patted him on the shoulder and they lifted their glasses to each other. As they moved away from the bar, Bill looked over at the bartender, made eye contact and smiled at her as he followed his son.

Finding the ladies finishing up their tour of the house, Bill noticed how Alex turned beet red when Tabitha mentioned a snack on the plane. Bill nodded and smiled at the knowledge of what their little message to each other was.

They sat down at the table and Bill told one of the workers to bring them the bottle of wine that he had set aside for the occasion so that he could toast his son's fiancee. He smiled at Tabitha and then at Heather.
 
Alone with Tabitha Heather was able to get a measure of the woman and set her straight about a few things.

"Tabitha" Heather began as they walked up the staircase to the third floor office which had windows on three sides. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable but I think we need to clear the air between us."

Tabitha looked anxious at Mrs Jefferson, "yes mam?" she said trying to sound as innocent as possible.

As they stood looking out the back of the house, over the gazebo and out to the golf course lit only by the moon Heather exhaled and turned to her. "we can cut the shit. I know you are not here because you are head over heels in love my my dorky Alex. I know you know about our family and, well, our money." Heather looked at Tabitha who did not looked shocked, which Heather liked.

"Yes, I would be lying if I did not admit knowing the Jefferson family name and fortune" Tabitha said squaring to the older woman confidently. "I do love Alex though" she said sounding honest.

"I will hold you to that" Heather shot back squaring to the younger woman as they now stood three feet apart.

Heather held her stare then relaxed into a smile and stepped forward bringing her hands to the woman's arms and kissing her on the cheek before whispering "and if you touch mine I will kill you." Then she backed away and with a cheerful "OK?" headed downstairs.
 
As they sat down to eat, Bill could sense something with the women. Heather had a quirky look on her face. Tabitha seemed to be a little put off. She looked straight at Alex, and never turned to look in Bill's direction. Bill wondered if everything was okay.

Letting his leg brush against Tabitha's, Bill proposed a toast. "To my son and his fiancee, may they have many happy years together, may their lives be full of joy, and may they provide Heather and I with beautiful grandchildren. Cheers!" He raised his glass and clinked it with the other three.

Tabitha never looked in his direction. He smiled. Heather must have had a chat with her. Heather tended to be very possessive, and when anyone flirted with Bill, she would aggressively defend her territory. Bill wondered why she was so possessive. Was it him? Was it his money?

Dinner went well... for the most part. The only person Tabitha directed her conversation toward was Alex. When asked questions by Bill or Heather, her answers were short. Bill could tell that Alex was uncomfortable. It was as if he could sense there was something wrong with his fiancee.

When they were finished eating, the four of them sat at the table and finished the wine. Bill did not like the uneasiness that existed, so he stood up and offered Tabitha his hand. "Take a walk with me Tabitha. Let's go to the bar and get drinks for our loved ones."

He saw the glances from both women. Tabitha looked at Heather almost for permission. Heather looked at Tabitha in a way that said, "watch yourself." Bill took her hand and led her to the bar. Standing in front of the incredible redheaded bartender, Bill put his hand on Tabitha's back and ordered them each a drink. "Let's have one her in the company of this sexy redhead before we go back to Heather and Alex."
 
Bill's easy way and half lit approach reminded Tabitha of Saturday afternoons at football games at college when parents, dads mostly, would get aggressive with their hugs and hands. If they won the game it was like a Viagra bomb had gone off it seemed.

"ok" Tabitha said grudgingly as she felt Heather's eyes burning her as she walked into the house.

At the bar the bar tender was beautiful. Not like Heather or Tabitha but more of a Irish street girl. A beauty in the rough she thought. So much potential but stunted by upbringing. Tabitha was bred to class climb and starting with a lead off third home was not far.

"You have a beautiful home Mr Jefferson" she said turning and leaning into her future father in law, as if flirting with a boy at college. His eyes roamed freely as confidence wealthy men do. She knew this was the first step to anything she wanted.

the bar tender slid drinks to them and gave Bill a smile and wiped it as she was clearly disgusted with Tabitha's game. A game obvious only to those free of the little head between their legs that overrides their better senses.

Bill's hand remained on her hip as they spoke and Tabitha became more and more aware of this as time went on. She leaned her head back to let her hair fall back out of her face as she glanced towards the door where Heather was. She could not see them.

"So Alex is a dream, you must be so proud" Tabitha said letting her tongue linger on her glossy peach lips. Her breathe was sweet with a tinge of lime from the margarita as she leaned into Bill. "I would do anything for him" she said knowingly opening herself to any request. Having seen this house and spread she knew this was it. This was the goal her mother had driven into her. Tabitha had to fight to remain calm as he instinct was to offer herself to anyone and everyone who could give her this. She had to be cool.

"So there you two are" heather's voice broke the trance she had Bill in and her own fantasy. Bill slid away from her and Heather hung on his shoulder. "Get those drinks yet? I am so thirsty" she said with a glare at Tabitha Bill was clearly unaware of.

Bill looked at the bartender with pleading eyes of a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The redhead smiled and knowing more than any of them, well perhaps not as much as Heather, pushed two more drinks across the bar, not having been asked to make them. She smiled at Heather then at Bill as Tabitha stepped away, back towards her Alex.
 
Bill smiled as he listened to Tabitha lay it on. She thought she was so slick, but he was able to see right through her. There was no doubt that if he had the opportunity that Tabitha would be a hell of a fuck. However, with the way that she was laying it on, there is no doubt that Tabitha would use such an encounter to get something from him.

When Heather and Alex came inside, Bill discreetly slipped his hand from Tabitha's back. He saw the look Heather gave to Tabitha. There was no doubt in his mind that Tabitha would pay dearly if Heather found out that she had been flirting with Bill.

The bartender was a lifesaver. She slid the drinks across the bar for Heather and Alex, which Bill greatly appreciated. She deserved to be rewarded for her actions, and Bill wished he could provide her with a reward... the reward he was thinking about had nothing to do with money. As he followed the others away from the bar, he looked back over his shoulder at her and smiled and winked at her.

"Let's take our drinks out on the veranda. It is a beautiful night and we should be outside enjoying it." He looked back at the bartender once more, before following the others outside... his eyes fixed on Tabitha's ass.. thinking about how hot she was.
 
Heather saw everything. She knew Bill and his hands on Tabitha and winks at the bar tender. This was nothing new. Bill was a horny beast and Heather liked that. It was a challenge to keep him entertained but she was outnumbered.

Heather walked next to Bill and watched as Alex ran his hand over Tabitha's ass thinking no one was watching. This made Heather crazy. She had a hard time seeing her son with another woman. She put her arm over Bill's shoulder which immediately brought his hand to her ass as they walked out on the veranda.

Heather decided to take the initiative. "So Tabitha what do you want to do after graduation?" she asked as they all stopped.

Tabitha's mindless smile slowly turned on Heather. "I am hoping to make Alex a wonderful home." she said with a tinge of "why are you fucking with me" that only Heather could really hear.

"No career plans?" Heather said as if she ever worked a day in her life.

Tabitha an Heather were speaking on a higher plane as Bill's eyes roamed over Tabitha's worldly assets and Alex looked at his mom like she was embarrassing him.

"I was thinking of going into environmental law" Tabitha said as the three Jefferson's nearly lost all breath. Tabitha broke into laughter "just kidding" which of course brought the men into hysterics and pissed Heather off as this younger woman was getting the better of her.

The walked on and out into the darkness of the backyard. Past the gazebo where the house lights barely illuminated a small pond with several lounge chairs. The men sat and Heather sat at the foot of Bill's chair and Tabitha did the same with Alex.

"We have a little family tradition here at the Jefferson place." Heather began as she ran her manicured hand up Bill's leg. "And since you are practically one of the family you should be included." she continued as she looked up towards the house for any curious onlookers. The caterers knew better than to intrude.

Heather moved up the chair and reached into Bill's jacket pocket and pulled two cigars out. She looked at Tabitha with a look Tabitha could not decipher.

"Maybe we shouldn't honey?" Heather said looking at Bill. "I mean it's not official and legal and all" her voice falling into her playful little girl voice.
 
Bill was not surprised by the way Heather was acting. She always wanted to be the center of attention, and she normally was. He did not mind his wife being the center of attention, after all, she was his and all of the guys were envious.

His flirtations aside, Bill had never strayed. Most people would even question why he flirted with other women, after all, he had the most attractive, sexiest woman around. His flirtations were something that came natural' he had always been that way. Most of them were innocent.

"Heather, you know me. I am a stickler for the rules. Until everything is signed, sealed and delivered, it is not official. I do not think that we should stray from that. Tabitha will be a member of the family, once they return from the honeymoon and the marriage has been consummated. Then, we can include her in the family tradition."

Bill ran his hand down heather's back and along her tight ass. He leaned up and kissed her on the tip of the nose. "I am sorry to disappoint you honey, but she isn't family until it is official." He patted her ass and leaned up and whispered to her, "you are so evil. Save some of that nastiness for me."

Alex and Tabitha looked at Bill and Heather and were trying to figure out what was going on. Alex was getting upset at his parents; thinking that they were giving his fiancee a hard time. Alex was an emotional young man; one Bill worried about his ability to be strong when it came to business deals. Tabitha thought she had the edge on heather after her environmental law comment, but was starting to worry that maybe she had awakened the sleeping giant. Heather could certainly throw a monkey wrench into Tabitha's plans of marrying into ridiculous money.

"Baby, the kids have had a long day. Maybe we should let them go to their rooms and call it a night. I am sure that you have a full day planned for them tomorrow." He smiled at his wife. Then, he looked over at Alex and Tabitha. "Oh, and yes, I did say rooms as in, you are in separate rooms. You do not stay in the same room in my house until you are married."
 
Heather put on her "yes dear" face "you know best" although she wanted to see what Tabitha was all about but Bill was right. This would also give her a few more months with Alex.

"I am tired" Tabitha said yawning and stretching pleasing both men with her full chest.

"I will show you to your room" Heather said.

"I can do that" Alex said standing quickly. Heather saw the bulge in his pants and wondered how long he would linger in there.

"No funny business" Heather said like an ancient parent. As Tabitha turned her eyes slid down Alex to his bulge and she licked her lips. Alex was excited seeing this and stumbled over the chair as he followed Tabitha to the house.

"They are so cute" Heather said returning her attention to Bill. "Are you sure she is right? I mean she fits the part but will she really fit in?"
 
"Baby, you think she fits all the parts, because you see a lot of yourself in her. She is beautiful and, for Alex, she is a hell of a catch, but let's be honest, Alex is fairly meek and you know she is going to want to wear the pants in that relationship; actually, she probably already does."

Bill pulled Heather into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. He nibbled her neck and then whispered into her ear, "she may be trying to be like you, but we both know she could never come close to you Heather. You are second to nobody."

He slid the hem of her skirt up and ran his hand over her ass. Her body was so incredible, and her ass always garnered his attention. He moved so that Heather was sitting in the chair, and he was kneeling in front of her.

Pushing her dress higher, he grasped the waistband of her panties in his fingers and began to slowly slide them down. He looked up into her eyes as he slipped them over her feet and began to kiss the inside of her knees.

Slowly, he moved higher. he was in no hurry. They were good together, and many of their sexual encounters lasted for hours... tonight would be no different. As his tongue slid up her inner thigh, he allowed his teeth to graze over her flesh. Slowly, he moved higher, as he slid his hands under her ass.

His tongue reached her silkiness. Dragging his tongue flat along her pussy, he dug his fingers into her ass and pulled her tighter to his face. The long, slow lick finished with Bill flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue.
 
Heather smiled at Bill "I know baby but I worry." Her voice soft and gentle.

"I do wear the pants" she reminded him as he moved between her long legs. She glanced up at the house and standing on the veranda was the bar tender. In the window above her was Tabitha and a light was on in Alex's room. Tabitha and the bartender were looking out but not sure if they could see her.

Heather lifted her hips and helped Bill strip her panties.

"Oh yes baby, have what is yours" Heather groaned aching for some attention all afternoon and night. She laid her head back and enjoyed Bill's slow deliberate kisses and licks. The night had gone ok and Tabitha certainly had the physical requirements for the position but... "OH yeah baby!" she blurted out as Bill moved on her. his mouth now over her blossoming lips and his tongue firmly embedded. She reached down and ruffled his hair as her legs opened wider. She looked up at the house and the two women remained. Heather surmised they could see them.
 
His tongue moved over her silky pussy in long, slow, deliberate licks. His hands on her firm ass pulled her into his face as he buried his tongue in her. Bill's tongue moved in and out of her like a piston... pushing deep inside her, and then pulling almost all the way out of her.

When he pulled his tongue out of her pussy and began an all-out assault on her clit, Bill felt Heather raise her hips to him. His eyes were on his, and he could see her looking toward the house. To get her attention, he sucked her clit into his mouth and began to pull it with his teeth.

When she looked down at him, he winked at her and began to flick her button while holding it in his teeth. He had her focus now, and he was certain that she was enjoying the attention he was paying to her button. Holding her clit in his teeth, he circled it with his tongue and then began to lick it... starting slowly and then picking up the pace.

He released her clit and began long licks of her wet pussy; finishing each lick with a hard flick of her clit. His fingers began to explore as his hands held her close to his face. He didn't care that they were out in the open, he wanted his wife to cum all over his face right here in the gazebo.
 
Tabitha could not help herself. A glance into the gorgeous backyard turned into watching her future in-laws go at it. She stood at the window of her bedroom, as Alex had left her to probably jerk off thinking of his mother. Looking out and seeing Heather in the lounge chair and Mr Jefferson on his knees moving up between her legs was hot. I mean they are good looking people but the caterers were still here and servants and her and they did not care. He was gonna go down on his wife no matter.

Tabitha wondered what Heather was leading to before Mr Jefferson cut it off. Did she want Alex to go down on her like Mr Jefferson was. Tabitha's hand could not help but pull up her skirt and pleasure her aching clit. She did not think that the light from the room would illuminate shadow for her in-laws to see. She was clearly watching them, if they cared to look.

Heather loved BIll between her legs and after this evening she had pent up feelings that needed to be worked out.

"oh yeah Bill" Heather cooed as he made long licks of her and then nibbled her clit. "I saw you with her. Do you wish you were between Tabitha's young thighs?" Heather asked obscenely. She often did this when Bill's eyes strayed. "I bet she would do anything you asked" Heather sighed as her hips bumped up into him.
 
Alex was extremely upset with his parents. He could not believe that they had the guest room made up for Tabitha. Were they trying to sabotage things with him and his fiancee? He thought they would like Tabitha. She was so much like his mother. She even looked like his mother. What was their problem?

After getting the blowjob on the plane, Alex had been sure that he was going to get some tonight, and then his father had to mention the separate rooms. He laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Fuck it." He jumped up, walked out of his room and down the hall. Just before he knocked on the door, he thought he heard his parents, and Alex retreated to his own room.

Bill was enjoying eating Heather's pussy. He always did. He stopped for a moment and rolled Heather over and got her up on her knees on the chaise lounge. Placing his hands on her ass, he caressed it firmly, gigging his fingers into her flesh as he started to lick her pussy from behind. He licked her fast and wild and planted a sharp smack on each cheek of her perfect ass.

He pulled back, stood up and moved Heather back toward the edge of the lounge chair. Then, he unbuckled his belt, undid and unzipped his pants and pushed them down with his boxerbriefs; freeing his big cock which was more than ready for action. Flirting with Tabitha and with the bartender after Heather had grabbed his cock in the foyer had Bill ready for a long night of action.

Moving in toward Heather, Bill slid his cock between her legs. he loved fucking his wife from behind. It gave him a view of her incredible ass and allowed him to fill her pussy so deep. He teased her with his cock, sliding it along the length of her pussy. Then, he slid his cock between the cheeks of her hot ass, before grabbing her hips and pressing the swollen head of his cock to her pussy and thrusting his hips.

In one, long, steady thrust of his hips, Bill impaled Heather on his thick, hard shaft. "Oh, hell yes baby. I love how you take this hard cock." He left his cock buried deep inside her for a moment; his hands on her hips holding her in place.

After a minute of leaving his cock buried in Heather's tight pussy, he started moving his hips. Slowly, he withdrew his cock almost all the way out of her before slowly moving back into her. He repeated this again and again, each time his pace picked up a little and the thrusts of his hips got harder.
 
Regina was the bartenders name and once she saw the parents going at it and had heard the engaged couple relegated to separate bedrooms she saw an opportunity. More than one gold digger at this party.

Walking upstairs after telling her manger she was leaving she surmised which room was which. She stood outside the room she determined was Alex's. The guest room was separated from the rest and the other rooms were empty while this door was closed. She tried the knob and it was open. She took a breath and looked back down the hall.

"This is crazy" she thought then "what the hell, go for it"

She opened the door just enough to slide into the blackness of the room.

"Oh good" she heard him say as she closed the door silently. She slipped out of her shoes and walked to the bed. It was dark but the moon illuminated enough to see. She walked to the side of the bed and sat looking at the man. He realized she was not Tabitha and started to get upset "who are you?" he said loudly like a scared child.

"Regina, the bartender" she said in a calm voice. "I just wanted to say bye" her voice softening and sexy. She placed her hand on the bed next to his hip and leaned over him.
 
Returning to his room, Alex decided it was going to be a quiet night for him in the sex department. He laid in bed on his back staring toward the ceiling in the darkness. When he heard the door open, his cock jumped. "Tabitha is sneaking in to my room," he thought. "Oh good."

When he realized that it wasn't Tabitha in his room, he was a little concerned. Running through his mind was, "why is someone sneaking into my room." He blurted out, louder than he had intended to, "who are you?" Her soft, sexy voice calmed him.

Alex took a deep breath and swallowed. He had seen his father flirting with the bartender and noticed how attractive she was. Now, she was sitting on the edge of his bed in the dark. Why was she in his bedroom to say goodbye to him?

Placing his hand on hers, his eyes adjusting to seeing her in the dark, his cock jumped at her closeness. "is it really goodbye that you came here to say?" Alex was shocked by the words that came out of his own mouth.

He moved his hand from her hand to the back of her head. His fingers moved through her beautiful red hair. His other hand moved to the front of her blouse and he undid a couple of buttons before sliding his hand inside her blouse and cupping her breast over her bra.
 
Surprised by his boldness she did not mind. If anything thing Regina appreciated his experienced touch. She slid her hand to the bulge visible under the blanket. She felt her nipple pinched by his fingers and she squeezed his cock in response. Now in the illicit silence of his bedroom she leaned down and kissed him. She quickly had his tongue in her mouth and was sucking it much as Tabitha had done to his cock hours before.

"I should go" Regina gasped breaking the kiss. She slid her hand over the blanket and off his bulging hard on. She reached in the pocket of her dress shirt and pulled a slip of paper.

"Here is my number if that uptight bitch ever gets to be too much for you" she said with a dirty smile. She stood and began buttoning her shirt back up.
 
Back
Top