The Clinical Trial

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
"I'm going to be in the placebo group, right?" Alex asked in a whisper to Mary Beth. He was sitting in a classroom with a number of other college students as one of the biology or chem profs explained that the new drug they were getting paid to test was a possible preventative treatment for prostate cancer. There were going to be two groups, one was a control group with a placebo. It was when the prof started talking about possible side-effects that Alex whispered to Mary Beth.

Alex signed up for the clinical trial for the same reason he was going to be a nude model for the art students for the next three fridays: the money. His football scholarship only covered tuition and he'd been able to cover most of the rest of his expenses with his summer job before training camp. Books cost more than he'd anticipated, even shopping tbrough Amazon, but the final straw had been the prank war. They'd stolen the local rival's mascot, so the other team stole their uniforms and ran them through manure. Alex had to pay for his own dry cleaning, and a fine for stealing the mascot. That was last month. Right now his food budget for the rest of the school year could cover two peanut butter sandwiches a day. Not peanut butter and jelly. Just peanut butter.

College wasn't all bad. He was the kicker for the national championship team. His field goals had won three games in the regular season. Each win had made him a minor celebrity around campus for a few days. Not quarterback celebrity status, girls weren't giving him their panties or anything, but it was cool for seniors to come up to him and congratulate him. Plus, he was the only freshman that played in all the championship games. Alex was on his way to a career in the NFL, a few million dollars at the end of it, and retire at thirty to become a statistic in a sports almanac to settle bar bets.

Assuming he could survive this semester.

"Of course you're getting the placebos, now shut up," Mary Beth whispered back.

Alex wasn't getting the placebos. The freshman twerp had ignored her advances all year. She was a junior, a teacher's assistant for Chemistry 101 and Alex had showed up for every study session she ran and they got along well. She found him cute, in that not-a-drop-of-fat-on-his-body sort of way. Alex wasn't absurdly muscled like some of those other monsters he hung around with. She'd watched him jogging around campus at dawn and dusk every day with his shirt off, rain or shine. Fuck but he got her wet. And she'd done everything short of hand him her panties to let him know.

So yeah, he was not getting in the control group. And if the prostate meds made his dick stop working for a month or two, so much the better. It wasn't going to affect her sex life one way or the other.

Trial Journal.

Monday - Not much to report. The prof said to write down all sexual activities. I had a few extra hard-ons today. Not extra hard, additional. Why the hell am I writing in pen? Anyway, I, well, I jerk of in the shower. The bathroom is attached to my room, so it's private, and easier than trying to do clean up with paper towels or napkins. I do this every night. Well tonight it took longer than usual, and I got fully erect, which is different. When I came it was alot more then usual. Alot more. Thick, heavy white cum, like I hadn't had an orgasm in weeks. Odd.

Tuesday - woke up with morning wood. No big deal. Took a quick shower to deal with it and get ready for the day. Took longer than usual, like last night, and I came even more. I didn't think much of it but I was hard again before I finished getting dressed. Morning run was difficult. I should have taped my dick to my stomach, it would have been easier on me. Had to jerk off again after the run just to calm it down. I think that's when I noticed it was getting bigger. I had to jerk off between classes to keep the beast at bay. I don't want to walk around campus with a perpetual hard on. I went to the bathroom and shot my load into the regular toilets, not the urinals, plus the stall gives me privacy. Each load was bigger than the last. And to top it off, I think women are noticing the beast. Every time I turn around I'm catching women staring at me when they think I'm not looking. Put a sock over the beast and taped it to my stomach for the evening run. Had to wear a t-shirt, which is fine. Jerked off in the shower again. Five times before the beast would calm down enough to let me sleep. Why doesn't my dick hurt? I'm going to try the sock and tape method for classes tomorrow.

Wednesday - I thought Tuesday was bad. I'm jerking off so much I'm worried about carpal tunnel. The sock and tape method helped for classes, but my dick starts to hurt if I don't jerk it between classes. Women are staring more openly now, and I don't know why. With the beast taped down you can't tell I have a hard-on. Sent an email to Mary Beth about it but she assured me it was all in my head, that I got the placebos. After every jerk session between classes it seemed like three or four girls, some I didn't know, would stop me and talk to me. I could see their eyes glancing down toward my crotch. Do they know I just jerked off? How could they? Can they smell it? The beast is bigger today too. I'm at least three inches longer and as thick around as a can of coke. If this doesn't stop by Friday I'm going to go see the professor.

---------------

Besides making his cock bigger, making him get hard again faster and exponentially increasing the size of his loads, the other side-effect of the drug is that his semen is now packed with potent pheromones. Women who smell traces of it find themselves getting aroused. Concentrated amounts would make it hard to resist touching yourself. Drinking, rubbing his semen into your skin, or taking a load in the vagina would get you addicted to Alex's cum.

I am looking for one female co-author to write multiple roles. Alex is going to end up fucking his way around campus. You don't have to write multiple women in one scene unless you want to. He is, however, going to be banging many different women.

I'm looking for a woman who is cum-hungry. Desperately wanting to eat up cum is a huge plus. I like oral and vaginal sex, titty-fucks and obviously cum play especially cum eating. Light bondage too.

If you're interested please PM me your first post. Thank you.
 
"I've got two words for you..." Cassidy teased while wiggling two fingers before her friends. "Horse. Cock."

"Bullshit," her roommate Amber laughed in disbelief. This sentiment was echoed by the room's two visitors, neighbors from across the hall Dawn and Stacy.

"No, I'm dead serious," Cassidy insisted. She was the most social of the gathered friends with a veritable mane of red hair and blessed with a curvy, heavy-chested figure. "Tami's been watching him jog. She studies out on the quad and every time he passes she says she can see his dick poking out against his shirt. Not pants, mind you... shirt." The bubbly redhead slipped her arm under her own tee and mimed it poking lewdly for emphasis.

They were talking about Alex -- the only boy with a room on their hall. How a boy got a room to himself in an otherwise all-girl dorm was anyone's guess. Word was it was some kind of clerical error in the admin office, but that sounded too convenient. But none of the girls really minded having him on their hall... he didn't cause any trouble, and it's not like he was sharing a shower with them or anything. Plus, he was on the football team which meant lots of hot friends coming up to the hall when they visited him.

"No way," Amber laughed again and shook her head. She was a stark contrast from her roommate, rail thin with sapphire eyes and long tresses of blonde hair. "We've all seen Alex a hundred times walking around the hall in nothing but sweat pants, and I never saw anything that would make me believe he was so stupidly big that his... thing... would poke up like that."

"I bet it's just some stupid fraternity pledge thing," Dawn, Stacy's Asian roommate from across the hall, offered. "You know... stuff your pants with something outrageously huge and score a point for every girl who asks you about it."

"Maybe... but what if Tami and Cass are right," Stacy joined the conversation. "Aren't you all at least curious to know what he's got going on?"

******************​

Who visits Alex to confirm this little rumor?

Cassidy?
Amber?
Dawn?
Stacy?
 
Naked homework. It was the new thing today. Alex figured that having to jerk off every hour on the hour, and with loads that defied imagination, he had to jerk off in the shower. It was easier to just stay naked, hop in the shower every hour, towel off and get back to trying to concentrate on the chapter he was trying to read in World Civ.

So he sat there on his bed, a large text blocking his view of the door, all the lights on and the shades drawn. His zero-fat body was lithe and wiry, one leg on the bed, one leg off the bed with his foot resting on the floor, his unnaturally large, uncut, flaccid cock splayed out pointing at the door. With his short blonde hair and blue eyes he could be Apollo in the flesh.

Alex hadn't locked the door. He never locked the door while he was in the room. Of course, a week ago, he had never spent this much time naked in the room either. And he had gotten used to being naked surprisingly fast. When it's the only viable option, practicality wins out over modesty.
 
The girls continued speculating about the rumored majesty of Alex's manhood for a few more minutes before the conversation drifted in other directions, but the thought still lingered in each of their thoughts. Dawn, in particular, found it hard to focus on whatever it was her friends had begun discussing, and instead focused on Alex. She had always found him attractive -- who wouldn't? He was young, extremely fit, and didn't behave like an asshole. But it wasn't until recently that she ever gave series thought about blowing him.

Blowing him?? the Asian girl paused, cheeks flushing as she sat back atop Amber's bed. She was oblivious to the conversation around her, but felt surprised by the one she was having with herself. Why was she consumed with thoughts of sucking his length into her hungry mouth... lapping her tongue across its swollen head and kneading his heavy balls in her hand? Those thoughts weren't like her... It had all started when they passed in the hall an hour ago. A simple 'hello' as they passed and now she can't stop thinking about having a mouthful of Alex's cum!

"Umm... I'm going to take a shower," Dawn announced abruptly to her friends and interrupted whatever it was they had been talking about. "Been a long day. Might call in early..." She offered that weak excuse for leaving their gathering early and quickly crossed the hall to the room she and Stacy shared. Although the four single-resident rooms at the ends of the hall had their own showers, the rest of the girls shared a large, communal one in the middle, which occasionally needed to have a valve twisted to let hot water in. And that was her incredibly flimsy excuse to go visit Alex in nothing but her bath towel.

I'll just swing by Alex's room... ask if I can barrow a wrench... totally innocent. No big deal. Is what she tried to tell herself, but when Dawn opened that door and saw the largest cock of her life splayed out atop the bed pointing right at her, she knew it was a very, very "big deal".

"Oh my god," she gasped in surprise, her towel fumbling to the floor and revealing her naked body to Alex.
 
Suppiluliuma was the son of Tudhaliya II and Queen Daduhepa.[2] He began his career as the chief advisor and general to Tudhaliya II, then based at Samuha. In this capacity, he defeated the Hittites' enemies among the Azzi-Hayasa and the Kaskas. Both enemies then united around charismatic leaders to counter him; of these Karanni founded a semblance of a royal court in Hayasa, and Piyapili failed to do likewise for the Kaska. Suppiluliuma and Tudhaliya defeated these threats in turn, to the extent that the Hittite court could settle in Hattusa again.

When Tudhaliya II died, Tudhaliya III succeeded to the throne. Soon after his accession, however, he was overthrown and succeeded by his younger brother Suppiluliuma. Some of the Hittite priests later reported this to Suppiluliumas's son, successor, and biographer Mursili II, holding it out as an outstanding crime of the whole dynasty.

"Oh my god."

Alex looked up from his World Civ book to see a naked Asian girl standing in his open doorway. He stared for a long time at her breasts and pussy, thoughts flooding through his head. After a minute he glanced up at her face. She was staring at his cock with the same intensity that he was staring at her tits. Alex moved his book out of his way so he can look down at his cock.

Fuck. He was back at full mast again. Again. Full length, thick as a Coke can, foreskin retracted and his big purple head standing tall and a glint of pre-cum on top. Fuck. He had just jerked off, what, twenty minutes ago? Now he needed to cum again or he wouldn't ever get anything done.

He looked back at the girl, finally getting a good look at her face. It was Dawn from down the hall, the cute Asian chick with the nice rack. Just how nice it was now extremely evident with her standing naked before him.

"Fuck Dawn," Alex said in a conversation tone, though there was accusation and annoyance in his voice, "I just got the beast to calm down and now look what you've done. You come in here with your big tits, your sexy body, and your wet pussy and now he's rock hard again."

Alex closed his book and tossed it across the room onto his desk. He shifted his hips, spreading his legs a bit more and making his cock bounce a bit for Dawn.

"This is all your fault," he said, pointing to his monster cock, "and you need to take care of it. Come suck my dick, Dawn, so I can cum all over you."
 
"Jesus fuck...," Dawn gasped in surprise and drew the door closed behind her. "This is a joke, right?" she grinned and stifled a giggle at the absurdity of it all, but made no effort to leave. Dawn finally pried her almond-shaped eyes away from the monster cock and up to Alex. He had a playful smirk, but domineering glint to his eyes as they moved across her naked body. Dawn was a slender girl who took pride in staying in shape, although not nearly as athletic as her roommate Stacy. Alex's attention, however, was firmly on her ample bosom. She felt her cheeks flush from the attention and watched in awe as Alex's cock swelled even larger; its fat head pushing its way past a sleeve of tight foreskin.

"This is all your fault," he said, pointing to his monster cock, "and you need to take care of it. Come suck my dick, Dawn, so I can cum all over you."

Dawn felt dumbstruck. Under normal circumstances she'd bolt, but at that moment she felt... oddly compelled. "I... I have a boyfriend..." she mumbled, but that fact didn't stop her from climbing up onto the bed and kneeling between Alex's open legs. "Oh my god... that's really... real," she looked at his flesh win wonder and wrapped one small hand around his girth. She squeezed the shaft, then used her other hand to push his foreskin down and marvel at the sight of the head, slick with precum, push fully free.

She just couldn't resist... Alex's command to suck him echoed in her mind and she obeyed. Her mouth opened... so wide she thought her jaw might unhinge to accommodate his size. The first taste of precum against her tongue was electric, forcing a rumbling, moaning mmmmmmmmmmmmm against his cockhead as she sucked it past her lips.
 
Alex had never said anything like that before in his life. He'd dated a few girls in high school, and he certainly wasn't a virgin, but spouting out lines like he was in a porno movie? He'd never done that before. And the surprising part was that it worked. Dawn mumbled something to herself and crawled up in between his legs.

"Oh my god... that's really... real."

"You have no idea-" Alex's voice cut off into a growl as Dawn wrapped her hands around his shaft and pulled down gently, pulling the foreskin the rest of the way down from his cockhead.

"Fuck that feels good. It's been too long since-" She cut him off again, taking his cockhead into his mouth and moaning around it.

Alex moved his left hand to her head, petting her gently. "What a good little cocksucker you are Dawn. I hope you like cum, because I cum alot. And after that, if you're a good little slut, we can see how much of this beast we can fit in that sexy little pussy of yours. Would you like that?"
 
"What a good little cocksucker you are Dawn. I hope you like cum, because I cum alot. And after that, if you're a good little slut, we can see how much of this beast we can fit in that sexy little pussy of yours. Would you like that?"

Dawn moaned around her mouthful of thick cock, then drew her sucking lips off him with a loud, wet *pop*. "Fuck yes," she groaned. "I want you to fuck me." Her hands continued to stroke his length as she wiggled her tongue against his drooling dick-slit. "Fuck me however you want... wherever you want. Make me your little Korean whore."

What the hell was she saying?? This wasn't like her at all... but she just... couldn't... resist.

Dawn laid herself flat atop the bed, Alex's intoxicating grip on her hair not letting her flee far, but low enough on the mattress that she could nuzzle her face under his giant balls. The musky scent fired another wave of sparks at the back of her mind, nipples puckering hard against Alex's bed sheets and her pussy grew even wetter with building desire.

Dawn's eyes closed and she moaned again, this time with one of Alex's nuts in her mouth. She continued stroking his shaft with both hands while her face pushed deeper under his sac so her tongue can reach fully under his balls to give a proper licking.
 
With a wet pop that was loud enough to fill the room, Dawn pulled her lips off his cock. If she had left the door open the sound would have carried down the dorm corridor.

"Fuck yes, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me however you want... wherever you want. Make me your little Korean whore."

Alex grinned at her.

"Korean whore?" Alex asked as she lay flat on his bed and started sucking on his balls. "Fuck, you are an eager little slut, aren't you? I like that."

Alex leaned over her, and gave her left ass cheek a hard slap, the sound echoing in the room. "I'm going to fuck you everywhere. I'm going to fuck your Korean whore mouth."

He moved his hand over and gave her right ass cheek a harder slap. "I'm going to fuck your Korean whore tits."

Alex shoved his hands between her legs and started rubbing against her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck your Korean whore cunt. Over and over again until you're completely addicted to my giant fucking cock. Until you're my own little cum slut, waking me up with blow jobs, rubbing your pussy for me in class, drinking my cum up like it's milk, like a good little Korean whore."

"Fuck your pussy is wet." He pushed one finger inside her, testing how tight she was.

"Or by fucking you wherever I want, did you mean filling all your holes with this massive cock of mine, or did you mean, fuck you here, fuck you there, fuck you everywhere. On the bed. In the shower. Between classes. All over campus. In your room. In front of your roommate. What's her name, the brunette. Would you like that? Getting your pussy all stretched out while your roommate watches. Show her just what a cock-hungry, ball-slurping, cum drinking little whore you are by riding this beast before I cover you in cum in front of your best friend. Would you like that, riding reverse cowgirl so she can get in nice and close and watch my cock sliding in and out of your slutty little fuck hole."

Alex was rubbing his fingers in and out of Dawn's cunt as she jerked him off with both hands and slurped his balls. But he had never talked dirty like this before. He was sure he'd just crossed a line and Dawn was going to leave. Or worse, bite him.
 
Last edited:
Encouraging moans reverberated against Alex's balls when he struck her firm ass cheeks. Her knees lifted slightly, raising her reddened hind up for further attention. Two more slaps to her ass drew moans but it was the hand that had slipped under and between her legs that caused her to cease her sucking and start openly moaning.

Between the dirty talk and two fingers plunging into her drenched quim, Dawn was becoming delirious with arousal.

"Or by fucking you wherever I want, did you mean filling all your holes with this massive cock of mine, or did you mean, fuck you here, fuck you there, fuck you everywhere. On the bed. In the shower. Between classes. All over campus. In your room. In front of your roommate. What's her name, the brunette.

"Stacy," she panted a quick reply, then pulled Alex's girth back to her warm, welcoming mouth.

Would you like that? Getting your pussy all stretched out while your roommate watches. Show her just what a cock-hungry, ball-slurping, cum drinking little whore you are by riding this beast before I cover you in cum in front of your best friend. Would you like that, riding reverse cowgirl so she can get in nice and close and watch my cock sliding in and out of your slutty little fuck hole."

Dawn eagerly bobbed her head in a nod with an affirmative moan muffled by the massive cock trying to push itself deeper into her throat.


************************​

OOC: I don't think poor Dawn is in any position to answer your question properly at the moment, but you're welcome to fuck her wherever, however. ;)
 
Dawn kept sucking on his cock, wanting to do that more than answer his dirty talk. Alex grinned as she tried to suck down more of his cock while he worked his fingers into her pussy, over and over again. He kept this up for a few minutes until he felt his balls start to swell. Fuck, this was happening faster than when he jerked off. Probably because of the beautiful lady slurping on his cock.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum in a minute because of your slutty mouth," Alex said as he pulled his fingers out of Dawn, leaning back against the wall next the to the bed. He licked one finger clean then ran the other off on the base of his cock among his pubic hair. "That's for you in a minute. Get ready, my little korean whore."

Alex moved both hands to Dawn's head. He wrapped his fingers up in her hair, getting a good grip and then he began shoving her head down on his cock as he thrust up, into her mouth. He was fucking her throat, ramming his cock against the back of her throat, her hands still jerking him off.

It was only a half dozen thrusts before he pulled her off his cock, but not quite fast enough. The show had started. Guys normally came in bursts of cum. Alex came in a stream, like he was urinating. Hot, white, sticky jism erupted from his cock almost filling Dawn's mouth before he pulled out of it, his cock not stopping as cum sprayed over her face. Alex didn't move his cock around to cover her face, he moved Dawn's head, making sure to paint her entire face and hair before he wrenched her head up, squirting his cum all over her neck and tits.

After about a minute of coming, his stream dropped to a slow drizzle. Alex put Dawn's lips back on the tip of his cock, released her head and leaned back against the wall.

"Fuck, that was good," Alex said, a huge grin on his face. He'd be ready again soon enough. For now he wanted to watch Dawn, see what she would do.
 
"Fuck, I'm going to cum in a minute because of your slutty mouth," Alex said as he pulled his fingers out of Dawn, leaning back against the wall next the to the bed. He licked one finger clean then ran the other off on the base of his cock among his pubic hair. "That's for you in a minute. Get ready, my little korean whore."

Dawn was all too eager to follow Alex as he sat back against the wall. She raised up on her knees, scooted up between his spread legs and gripped his giant cock in both hands. "Give it to me," she looked Alex dead in the eyes and half-growled her desire to him. "Shoot your load in my mouth.... mmmmmmm..... I want to taste your cum." She hefted his length up to her lips and nursed tightly around its fattly swollen head while both hands pumped the shaft; priming him for a massive release.

She felt two strong hands fist themselves in her hair in a deliciously domineering manner, then a moment of panic as they pulled her face roughly down and forced Alex's frightening length into her throat! Her hands went to his wrists on reflex in a futile attempt to resist, and a cry of protest was turned into a gurgling mess as she gagged hard around the sudden intrusion.

Dawn felt desperate for air, heard an animalistic moan and then her raven mane being pulled back to unsheathe the cock from her throat. An instant before fully withdrawing his cock erupted like a goddamn fire house, filling her mouth to overflowing with hot, surprisingly sweet cum. She gasped for air, expelling his seed down her chest and between her tits, only for his still-spewing cock to fill her mouth once more.

He held her face firm painting his sexy canvass in a coat if cum. After what felt like an eternity, his climax finally ceased. His well had run dry and he released his grip on her hair.

Dawn sat back in amazement atop a mattress that felt more like an oil wrestling pit. Cum was everywhere.... bizarre cum. More slick than sticky with a powerfully pungent scent that cause her to feel lightheaded. "What the hell was that??" Dawn gasped with amazement. Her tongue raked across her lips, scooping up Alex's semen and drawing it into her mouth. She licked her lips again, then one hand clean while the other rubbed the white cream against her breast. She felt her body burn with arousal, nipples swelling harder and without thinking scooped two fingers worth of cum from the mattress and fed it into her pussy. Her almond eyes closed, her lips cooing from the euphoric sensation, then opened once more on Alex leaning back against the wall and grinning.
 
"What the hell was that??"

"A weak one, fuck toy," Alex gasped out as he attempted to catch his breath.

Alex watched Dawn taste the cum on her lips, rub some cum on her breasts and then scoop up cum and push it into her vagina, cooing like a bird in a cage. She sounded beautiful. She was beautiful.

"Fuck," he said between ragged breaths as he recovered from his orgasm, "You're beautiful."

A few more deep breaths and he had his speech back, his breathing had returned to normal, though he still wasn't moving much. His body was flowing with euphoria. He smiled at Dawn.

"You will never be as beautiful as when you're covered in my cum. Give me a minute and we'll fill up that naughty little fuck hole you call a cunt. In the meantime eat up all the cum you can; I know you want to eat it all, you cum loving slut. Rub that pussy for me. Cum for me. Cum nice and hard, like a good little whore. Get that fuck hole ready for me."

Alex grinned at her, his voice not as deep, taking on a joking, casual tone instead of domineering and commanding. "Fuck, I'm going to have to wash these sheets tonight."
 
Dawn sat stunned atop Alex's bed, still trying to process what had occurred. She felt confused, aroused, fearful, amused -- it was a swirl of thoughts and emotions. Despite it all, her heart still thumped beneath her breast, and when Alex spoke she found herself unable to resist his commands.

"I know you want to eat it all, you cum loving slut. Rub that pussy for me. Cum for me. Cum nice and hard, like a good little whore. Get that fuck hole ready for me."

Her eyes went instantly blank and her tongue raked the length of one forearm to lap Alex's jizz away from it. "God, I can't help myself... I just want to lick it all up," she gasped and turned away from him. Kneeling, she bent all the way forward, arching her back and presenting her bare ass and pussy to Alex as she began lapping at the cum pooled atop his bed. She felt like a playful kitten lapping at a bowl of milk.

"Mmm.... your cum is so delicious," she purred between slurps, reached under herself and plunged two fingers into her slick pussy. Her breath grew ragged, panting as she vigorously plunged in and out of her swollen cunt. "Ah.. ahhhh... oooooo...... I... I want you to fuck me..." she begged. "God, I want that giant dick inside me..."
 
Dawn turned around, lifted her ass in the air, backing her pussy right up into Alex's face, right where he wanted it. Her face and tits were right next to the bed as she backed up, getting her titties even gooey than before, talking about how much she loved his cum the whole way. That brought a big smile to his face. Nothing in the world better than a girl who is eager to eat up his cum.

Alex leaned in and took a long smell of Dawn's cunt. "Fuck, that smells good enough to eat."

One of Dawn's hands reached up right between her legs, almost hitting Alex in the face before her fingers curved and she started rubbing her cunt with wild abandon. She wasn't warming up, she wasn't getting herself ready, she was going to fuck town. Dawn's fingers were moving in and out of her pussy like a piston in and engine block. She was on a train, first stop, cum city!

I... I want you to fuck me..." she begged. "God, I want that giant dick inside me..."


Alex loved it. He could feel the blood returning to the tree trunk laying spent between his legs. It wouldn't be long until he would be back to full mast. He watched her for a bit, mesmerized by the sight of her rubbing her cunt inches from his face. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the smell of fresh, wet pussy. He opened them again, grinning like an idiot.

"What a good little slut you are. Rubbing your cunt for me, are you going to cum my new fuck toy?"

He was recovering faster than he ever had before. His dick was starting to throb, moving slowly. Alex reaches his hands down between Dawn's legs and found her breasts. They were so slick with cum and sweat that it took a few grabs to get them in his hands. He squeezed them both as Dawn jerked off, letting one hand find a nipple and start rubbing it with his thumb, gently. The other hand found her other nipple and started squeezing and pulling on it roughly. After a minute or so he switched it up, being gentle to one and rough to the other.
 
"What a good little slut you are. Rubbing your cunt for me, are you going to cum my new fuck toy?"

Mmmmmmmm Dawn moaned and nodded her head as her fingers continued plunging vigorously between her folds. "Goddamn, yeah..." she panted and pushed Alex out of her mind for the moment -- instead focusing entirely on the climax building within her.

Eyes closed, she gasped when Alex reached for a slick breast that slipped through his tight grasp as he moved to fondle her. But he eventually got his palms properly on them, kneading her tits and expertly teasing the nipples until poor Dawn couldn't take it any more.

"Oh, god... I'm~~~" was all she managed to get out before her thighs tensed, her body quaking in release and pussy erupting in a geyser; squiring back against Alex and across his already drenched bedsheets.

Her knees slipped against the oiled surface, her body falling prone and limp; thighs shaking and her voice an exhausted coo. She didn't know how long she had been lost in rapture before pushing a wet and heavily matted mass of black hair away from her face and looked at Alex in amazement -- "Holy fuck... I've never squirted before... least not like that."
 
Alex had barely even asked her to cum for him before her cunt exploded all over his face. She came, and came, and came, her body shaking, her hands rubbing herself just as fast as ever as her juices covered his face and chest. Fuck, it was like something out of a porn video. She was so loud he was surprised the RA hadn't knocked on his door and asked them to quiet down. Alex grinned, wiping his face clean with his hand, and licking that clean as Dawn lay prone on his bed, blissed out of consciousness.

Alex looked her over and grinned. This semester was looking like it was going to be lots and lots of fun. He talked about fucking Dawn in front of other girls, and she seemed to like the idea, but he didn't know how to even start setting something like that up. His cock, however, didn't care. It was standing up, proud and at attention, ready to go for another round.

He considered just going ahead and fucking Dawn right now, while she was barely conscious. That felt too much like rape. It didn't sound like fun anyway. What's the point of fucking someone who was unconscious?

He didn't have to wait long until Dawn pushed the hair out of her face and turned her head to grin at Alex, getting a good view of his engorged cock too.

"Holy fuck... I've never squirted before... least not like that."

Alex grinned back at her. "Does that make me your first? Because you sure didn't act like a blushing virgin."

He reached down and turned her around on the bed, bringing her head back next to his cock and balls. He caressed her head again.

"This," he said, pointing to his cock, "Is all your fault. So you need to take care of it. I'm all for putting it deep in your pussy, so either climb up on top of this thing, or if you're too tired you can call one of your girlfriends over to do the deed."

He was joking. If she wasn't up for it, he would just go jerk off in the shower. Dawn was welcome to watch, of course, and maybe clean herself up with him. Of course, if she did that he'd probably get another erection immediately.
 
Dawn was exhausted, laying face-down in a literal pool of cum and body still enjoying the aftershocks of the biggest climax of her life. Her hair was a mess -- she was a mess -- but she pushed the wet and matted mass of raven silk off her face so she could look back, and Alex took over -- spinning her around and drawing her face back to the tip of his cock.

"This," he said, pointing to his cock, "Is all your fault. So you need to take care of it. I'm all for putting it deep in your pussy, so either climb up on top of this thing, or if you're too tired you can call one of your girlfriends over to do the deed."

The sight of his cock, renewed with vigor, and still pungent scent of his exotic semen filled the Korean freshman with renewed purpose. "I suppose you're right..." Dawn teased, knelt over Alex's dick and started lapping away all the spent cum that lightly covered it. "If this is my fault, I better take care of it."

She straddled his thighs facing him and scooted forward until his balls were pressed beneath her and his cock protruding up between their crotches. She used both hands to stroke his considerable length while lapping at its swollen head and wiggling her tongue against its drooling mouth-slit.

Once she's convinced Alex is properly erect, Dawn takes his hand and places it at the base of his shaft. "Hold it up," she instructed -- the monstrous organ was too heavy to stay up on it's own -- and slowly began to mount him.
 
"Fuck you're tight, go easy," Alex said as Dawn mounted his cock, slowly easing herself down the massive pole. One hand stayed on his cock, the other moved to one of her breasts, squeezing and caressing her. Once she had enough of him inside her to keep him steady his hand on his cock moved to one of her hands and put it on her very exposed clitoris. From the way she was sitting with her legs wide open and her cunt stretched around Alex's cock, the clitoral hood was all the way off and she was very exposed.

"Go ahead fuck toy, rub your clit. I want you to feel real good and cum all over my cock like you came all over me, like a good little cum slut."

Alex moved his free hand to her cum-covered, free breast, now playing with her nipples, pinching and pulling on them.

"When you're ready I want you to bounce on my cock, slut slave, bounce on your Master's dick like the cock-hungry whore we both know you are."
 
"Uhhhgggg....mmmm....." Dawn moan-growled as she impaled herself on Alex's dick. "Fuck, you're big," she gasped for what had to be the tenth time this evening. She was only able to fit a third of his length into her before drawing back off. Squatting over him, she slowly lowered herself again, swallowing more of Alex's girth in her warm, slickly tight pussy sheathe.

She licked her fingers, moaned as Alex squeezed her oily tits and teased her hard nipples. Soon she found her rhythm, squatting down on him while attacking her engorged clitty with her fingers. "Ohhhhh..... that's it...." she moaned loudly as she rode. "Oh, fuck! Sooooo deeeep...." she moaned and thrust her weight down on him, fucking herself on his giant prick.
 
Back
Top