Editor needed for contemporary Irish erotic short story

Gorza

Literotica Guru
Dear volunteer editors,

I've written an erotic short story of about 7-8,000 words, my first, and I would like a volunteer editor to give it a read through and offer some corrections or other thoughts. I write non-fiction as my job, so I'm confident that the grammar and spelling is good. Yet I realise that this is a different style of writing, and that everyone makes mistakes.

My story is a contemporary one of a young English man travelling around Ireland who meets a young Irish woman on a bus and they have sex all the way across the country. I think it's going into the Voyeurism & Exhibitionism category because the story gets quite exhibitionist.

I have used British English spelling, and the story uses a few Irish English dialect words and phrases as well as the odd bit of Irish Gaelic. This is mostly for flavour, but it would be important that an editor is at least comfortable working with this. I'm not asking that an editor is an expert in this stuff, but just someone who isn't too phased by it.

If you're interested in taking a look at the story, please respond here and send me a PM.

Thank you.

When I saw the title I couldn't help but laugh. I do know that the'Ring of Kerry' is a beautiful part of Eire but I thought the story could be about exploring Kerry's 'ring'. ( well it is an erotica site after all)
Had a quick glance down the story and noticed the girls name isn't Kerry. (A missed opportunity)

Probably just my weird English humour

When I saw the title I couldn't help but laugh. I do know that the'Ring of Kerry' is a beautiful part of Eire but I thought the story could be about exploring Kerry's 'ring'. ( well it is an erotica site after all)
Had a quick glance down the story and noticed the girls name isn't Kerry. (A missed opportunity)

Probably just my weird English humour

Thanks, Todger! She is from County Kerry though, where he has been on holiday. She offers to show him the real Ring of Kerry near the end!

Thanks, Todger! She is from County Kerry though, where he has been on holiday. She offers to show him the real Ring of Kerry near the end!

I will get around to reading it soon.

It's a lovely part of the world over there. Would love to tour it but the logistics of taking my son anywhere with all his medical equipment is a nightmare.

Back