Accents

Perhaps only known to the English(wo)men, but Yorkshire accents on lads :heart: I like some american ones too.
 
I'm not much for accents usually, but has anyone seen that Cinemax series Femme Fatales? The host/narrator is a South African model, Tanit Phoenix. Her accent is yummy, along with the rest of her.
 
I love accents, particularly Irish, Scottish, English, Russian, New Zealand, and Australian.
 
I am a huge sucker for the Kate Beckinsale English accent. You can't go wrong with Italian either :)
 
It's not the accent that gets me. It's the person.

There's a lot to be said for that, and a sexy accent doesn't override a person being an obnoxious fuckwad or a shallow airhead.

That said, an accent on an otherwise awesome person? Delicious, delicious icing on the cake.
 
I found a sexy lad from Ireland, I could close my eyes and listen to him for hours....mmmmmm. It helps that he has a hot body too..sorry to be shallow.
 
Accents <3

Recently I've been intrigued by british and austrialian accents. They are soo hot and I love the way they talk. I could listen forever haha. So if you have an accent don't hesitate to pm :p
 
I have a Canadian accent. Does that count? ;)

I've actually never really been into accents, myself. Although I fooled around with a British girl once and I was surprised how much it turned me on. I've always found American accents hotter. ;)
 
I've (that is M of HereAndThere) an English accent and, well, have been told (by J) that is sexy, although I can't see it myself. I suspect we often find the exotic sexy, the different.

That combined with what we've been culturally 'taught' to find sexy. So French accents are pretty much uniformly seen as sexy; not such much conformity about the Dutch.
 
I really love accents - except my own "estuary" English one!

Southern US drawls, clipped central European, and especially the celts of Scotland and Ireland.

And until you've heard a French girl moan "mon dieu", you've not lived...
 
I love Eastern European accents the best. I also really love "unexpected" accents. Like when a cute Chinese girl has a British accent, or something along those lines. It's just such a turn-on for me for some reason...
 
Halfway between Simon Pegg and Jason Statham (at least in voice). I visit Ireland often as well, so can just about pull off a passing Meath.
 
As has been mentioned before

its more the person BUT that being said, (excuse the pun), I'd like to voice my opinion (and another!), southern (US) accent especially when in the moment and uttering delicious suggesntions, Kiwi ( NZ), Irish and Italian.
Hell Italian works great even if I don't know what the context is.....:D
 
My favourite accent on a girl is Irish, which seems to b a popular response!

As for me, I have a geordie accent, which is what people from Newcastle, England are called - don't want to be patronizing but we're not that well known in America unfortunately! Anyways, if ur a fan of the geordie accent feel free to send me a pm :)
 
per request

I have a Rhode Island accent, NOT to be confused with a Mass or NY one.
BUT they often are.

Oh and anything else you'd like to know?
 
Back
Top