NIKE endorses female violence!!!!!!!!!!!

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
they cut ties to R Rice....A Peterson

they just gave a vote of confidence to HOPE SOLO

she must be fucking someone

WHY TEH DOUBLE STANDARD?
 
Beating up people is HER private life.



Who are we to judge?



Stay out of her womb. Stay out of her life. It's the Hillary rule.
 
oh

all animals are equal

some are MORE equal then udders:cool:
 
Solo is expected to start in goal for the U.S. women when the team plays next month in the CONCACAF championship, which will be played in four U.S. cities with the final scheduled for Oct. 26 at PPL Park in Pennsylvania. The event serves as a qualifying event for next summer's Women's World Cup in Canada.

According to the court documents in the abuse case, Solo's 17-year-old nephew told police Solo was upset and appeared to have been drinking when she arrived at a family gathering. Following an argument, she and her nephew got into a fistfight, according to court documents.

When the boy's mother tried to break up the confrontation, Solo punched her in the face, the documents said. The report also said that the nephew broke a broom over Solo's head and pointed a broken BB gun at her to try to get her to leave.

Solo was released without bail. She was ordered not to have contact with the alleged victims and to not drink alcohol.

"Hope is not guilty of any crime," her attorney Todd Maybrown said in an email to The AP following her arrest. "In fact, our investigation reveals that Hope was assaulted and injured during this unfortunate incident. We look forward to the opportunity to present the true facts in court and to having this matter behind Hope very soon."

Solo married former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens in 2012. He was arrested just before their wedding for investigation of assault after a disturbance involving Solo, but he was not charged. Maybrown also represented Stevens in that case.

I knew football was to blame.

;) ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/us-soccer-hope-solo-domestic-violence_n_5867500.html
 
so we merely just say

different rules fro MENZ n WEEMENZ???


what happens what a GAY guy bashes his GAY lover? :confused:
 
Back
Top