The Raven (closed)

"O' course, love," he whispered, scooping her up as he stood and carrying her away to their bedroom. With ease gained from their near-constant lovemaking since she'd taken him for her own, he laid her back across their bed and settled over her to kiss her with all the warmth and love she knew from him at his gentlest.
 
Emma clung to the man that she loved so much, her cheek pressed against his own as he lay her gently on their bed. His kiss was full of meaning, promising to help her love herself, while at the same time being so incredibly gentle. Her heart was hammering loudly in her chest, telling her that she needed to hurry away and hide herself.

"Blow out the candles, Boar." She said softly as the kiss ended and she looked at him with that pleading gaze. "I'm not ready for you to see me."
 
Seeing her eyes pleading so with him and seeing how afraid she was of showing the changes her body had gone through, Boar wouldn't deny her the security of darkness. He slipped away from her, snuffing out the candles until only the dim embers of the hearth lit the corner of the room, but it wasn't bright for the light to reach them on the bed. He returned to her, laying aside his belt and tunic. One great hand found her waist and the other slipped beneath her to press to her back where the laces of her dress lay. "We'll go a' your pace love, don' worry," he murmured, not pulling at the laces until she was ready to take that step.
 
Emma watched as he dutifully stood and snuffed out the candles, leaving them in only the dim light from the hearth. She let out a sigh as his hands were around her waist, slipping beneath her to find the ties of her gown. She nodded to him when he promised that he would take things at her pace, letting her decide what she was comfortable with.

"Go ahead." She said softly, leaning her head up to kiss him as she felt him loosening the ties that held her dress together.
 
Sliding away the dress with the same ease as ever, Boar pressed adoring kisses across her throat and shoulders. Ghis men seemed to have an obsession with their lovers' skin and Boar was no exception. A scar or two wasn't going to stop him. The one across her arm from the day she met him, though often hidden well, certainly never bothered him.
 
"I missed you." Emma whispered as he pressed gentle kisses along her shoulders and throat, giving special attention to the fading scar on her arm. "I missed you more than I can say, Lynndon."

She used his real name frequently in the heat of the moment, whether it be anger or passion. There was something special about calling him what few others called him. He was her sweet Lynndon and her passionate Boar. The two were often mixed entirely for her pleasure.
 
"You've got no idea 'ow much I missed jus' holdin' you, lass," he murmured in return. Even something as simple as wrapping his arm around her had made her shy away lately. He soon slipped away her underclothes, sighing contently when he pressed into the cradle of her hips, his hardening shaft straining against his trousers. He wasn't overcome with lust, as much as he'd missed making love to her, but he didn't hide just how deeply he'd missed her.
 
Emma let out a gasp as he pressed against her wet core, his trousers the only thing between them. She moaned softly, her lips finding his as she kissed him with a passion that had long been missing in her life. She knew she could love him fiercely and she wanted to love him no matter what. It had been her stupid doubts that held her back, though.
 
Boar shed his trousers and didn't make her wait much longer before he drove slowly into her body to show her how nothing had changed between them. He trailed kisses everywhere he could reach, smiling at her little sounds and the way she held him so tightly.
 
Emma was panting as he finally shed his trousers and pressed into her body. A long groan left her lips, her fingers clenching down hard on his shoulders as he showed her that he still found her an incredibly beautiful creature. The thrust of his hips against her own was something that she had missed. She had been so scared to admit that to him, though.
 
Boar kept himself in check so not to overwhelm her. He knew how hard it had been for her to allow herself intimacy before. It'd once been a struggle just for their intimacy to mean anything more than mutual pleasure. He'd grown incredibly patient with her, and was happy to take things at any pace that suited them. Pressing his lips to her neck, he sighed softly in both pleasure and happiness to revisit such an enjoyable part of their love.
 
Emma felt herself relaxing beneath her husband as he kissed her neck, showing her just how much he had missed her. She had been stubborn in allowing him back into her heart, but she knew that she was being a fool about the entire thing. Boar would never be unkind to her and he would never turn her away just because her physical appearance had changed. He didn't care about any of that...he simply cared about her.

"I love you, Lynn." Emma murmured, her fingers tangling in his long hair as she pulled him closer to her body.
 
"An' I love you, sweetheart," he murmured in return before his lips descended to her shoulders and chest, content to explore her soft skin and breasts. He wanted to show her just how he loved her body, and he knew he didn't have long after such a long time apart. He wouldn't last. It wasn't too much later that she felt the tension beginning to build in his muscles.
 
Emma let out a sigh as Boar kissed her skin, worshipping her shoulders and breasts as he tensed against her body. Her eyes were clenched shut against the wonderful sensations coursing through her body, the tension in her own belly threatening to break over her like a great rushing wave. Boar loved her without a doubt and he was going to show her just how much she meant to him, in both words and actions.
 
A deep groan signalled Boar's breaking point, and his seed coursed into her belly in that familiar fire. He didn't let up quite yet, though, feeling her close behind him. He wrapped her up in his arms and held her tight for the wave about to break over her.
 
Emma's cry of pleasure was sudden and frightened her slightly. She pressed her nose firmly against his throat, muffling the noises that she made as she came for him. His arms were strong, supporting her as she floated, her heart warming to her husband all over again.
 
"Beautiful lass," he murmured against her ear. "Yer th'light o' my life, Emma." He had never been afraid to share his deepest affections with her, nor to tell anyone else that he loved her most. He'd always been honest and outspoken, but Emma had a special place in his bold heart.
 
"And I do love you, Lynn." She murmured softly, telling him just how much she cared in her own special way. "You gave me a second chance at life. I'm sorry I don't think you more than I do."
 
"All th' thanks I need is t'see you livin' life t'the fullest an' bein' happy. An' the boys would love t'see it too, so would everyone else in th'family." Boar smiled and settled beside her.
 
"All I can do is try." She said softly, snuggling up against her husband's side as they relaxed beside one another. "I'm scared about letting myself enjoy life. Maybe in time that will fade and I can truly be happy with you and the boys here in Inverness."
 
"It will. We'll be alright. You'll be alright." Boar soon drifted off and slept soundly the night through with Emma at his side and their troubles kept at bay at least til dawn.
 
Emma was amazed that she was able to sleep in the next morning. The twins hadn't made a peep as the sun rose over Inverness, bathing their little home in warm light. She let out a soft sigh as she felt air on her bare flesh, her hand sleepily searching for the blankets that Boar must have pulled away when he rose.

Her blue eyes slowly opened, looking up into her husband's dark gaze as he leaned over her. She sucked in a sharp breath, watching as he looked her over from head to toe. Struggling to not cover herself, she let him look his fill on the body that she had hidden from him the evening before.

"You're a sneak." She whispered softly.
 
"An' you're an angel," he whispered in return, leaning down to kiss her lips softly. "How'd a gruff ol' hunter like me get a beauty like you?" He'd never fancied himself a prince or lord, only a hunter who'd happened to live in the keep of Inverlochly, no more and no less.
 
"You wouldn't take no for an answer." Emma said softly as she returned his gentle kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him tightly. "And I'm glad you're more stubborn than I am."

The moment was brief as she heard the sound of Leon calling out for her, followed soon by Elijah. She let out a small sigh and let go of Boar.

"Duty calls." She murmured as she slipped from bed and pulled on a thin wrap before she went to the nursery to tend to her twins.
 
Boar left her to tend the boys while he went to start breakfast. By the time Leon settled and Elijah was happily and quietly clinging to his mother, Boar was pulling the food off the fire and getting plates.
 
Back
Top