Humiliation and submission.

I wanna be submissive and if I had to be humiliated, but then I'd go to body mod too

Sorry. Put it backwards

Hi all socal guy here love to be in charge lets chat send me an IM

Hi, 55yo male, very much into this, love to submit, humiliate me.

I loved to be humiliated.
am a older crossdresser, the thought of public humiliation and verbal degradation is awesome.

i adore it

I also am older, I love dressing in wifes bra on my webcam, knowing total strangers are watching me, I show my face, I have highheels also that I play with and use. for some reason I love when strangers watching me want more info about me than I should give. again it is the thrill of humiliation. my yahoo id is keitht6

I love being submissive to older guys, not really into humiliation... at least not public humiliation.

I love nothing more than being dominated and humiliated by my betters it drives me crazy with desire

Love it!!

I've got to say, I love being humiliated, dominated and degraded. My wife has been abusing me for years; she's had me suck, fuck and be fucked by her and anyone else that she chooses. I have learned to love sucking cock and eating pussy at her command as well as being ass fucked by her strapon and any man's cock. It's a great life.

I am submissive and also have done public humiliation as well. Nothing to major though just like going without bra/panties, playing with myself under a table, or having to take pictures in public that would probably be frowned upon lol

Oh and some flashing.

I've got to say, I love being humiliated, dominated and degraded. My wife has been abusing me for years; she's had me suck, fuck and be fucked by her and anyone else that she chooses. I have learned to love sucking cock and eating pussy at her command as well as being ass fucked by her strapon and any man's cock. It's a great life.
Oh you're such a lucky guy.

Back