men with avg / small size dick

This is such on honest thread i feel like a freak after reading this lol. Im a lot bigger than average like 8.5-9 when really aroused plus im a big man too so ive intimated some of my previous girlfriends and lovers idk im still young though so i still have a lot to learn.
I feel you brother at 10. 3 inches I'm seriously thinking of having penile reduction surgery. I talked to a doctor about it and at first she didn't want to do it but I talked her into it and she agrees that I probably should have it reduced from its monstrous current size.

Its going to have to wait a while tho cuz I'm currently dodging Isis as I walk from the Iraq Syria border to Afghanistan.
 
Intimidating

Just over 6 inches

Average size and I have never had complaints unless they just don't say anything haha.

My problem is that I would like to get more into sharing partners and exhibishonism but things play in my mind and the humiliation comes out and I shy away. Even knowing that most men are all around the same size still plays in your mind. Damon pornstars look.... Hahaha
 
Really happy

Really happy to see so many honest reply
this thread proves that sex is not just about length but matter of passion n brain
 
Glad I'm not alone

All you hear about from women is how much they love monster cock and That makes me me inadequate and sexually undesirable. Well it is nice to know that there are women out there that like and accept a man who has a smaller cock. :)
 
Great thread...

I am a grower, not a shower...But erect, 8" & about 21/2 " in girth...I have never had any complaints... I love oral sex, I love to crawl in-between a girls legs and spend at least an hour..It turns me on watching and feeling her squirm to orgasm after orgasm... If you are still dissatisfied after we do screw, than I will use my mouth and tongue!!!!
 
little inspiration

This thread has inspired me a little. ladies if you would like to play PM me, encouragement is always needed.

Seeing us average men are alike i'm going to take a deep breathe and venture into the pic forum. cheers.
 
Stroke,stroke,stroke.......

This thread has inspired me a little. ladies if you would like to play PM me, encouragement is always needed.

Seeing us average men are alike i'm going to take a deep breathe and venture into the pic forum. cheers.
You are one hot guy and I surely glad you and I are in the same boat. The more the merrier what fun that would be.;)
 
time for Mr Happy

You know ... I enjoy being dominant and teasing and denial and control and all that fun stuff - but I would *never* humiliate a man about his size.

And I honestly don't care about penis size.
In the course of a fairly wild, well-travelled youth I sampled a fair cross section of the male population ... Of many different races and nationalities and penis size and there are advantages for all of them.

And there's definitely an advantage for a smaller to average size... They don't have to hold back and take things slowly in order not to hurt a girl ... He can go straight into very deep positions;)
Hehe... And he is much more likely to get anal;)

But in the end a man does not only have his penis to satisfy a woman - he has his hands and mouth... And most importantly his mind and imagination;)

I'm about 7" fully erect, I've had a TURP, and circumcised at age 50; while it's sensitive rubbing on my underwear, I'm always horny... LOL . one good or bad; depending; thing is that i take longer to orgasm and I my lady is a slave to it now... Payback for all those years of holding back on me...

Anyway, but somehow my dick got thicker, and it's not too bad, I get complements when ever I take Mr Happy out to play.... My slave did had to get used to it and had to take it slow on her, but as long as there is lubrication.... No problem....

Any ladies in Southern California want to critique it....

LOL, told you guys I'm always horny... I should change my name to HornyGeorge... naww to obvious... live them guessing..

If I'm being weird is because yesterday I drove through the US southwest, New Mexico, Arizona, and back to Cali.. and it never got below 116f and up to 121f in some spots... So I'm still in my skivvies and it's already 10:38am. time for breakfast...

LOL
 
Put it this way.....I pass the toilet paper tube test. Much to fat when erect to get it in, would maybe extend an inch past. John Holmes I'm not. However, it does take more than 3 licks to get to the center of this tootsie pop.
 
Thanks for sharing

This thread has inspired me a little. ladies if you would like to play PM me, encouragement is always needed.

Seeing us average men are alike i'm going to take a deep breathe and venture into the pic forum. cheers.

Don't fear , enjoy life
 
I figure every guy has their gift, some are long, some are thick, some have stamina, some shoot large loads, or great lengths and different things turn on different people. i'm average, just under 5 inches but its not always whats between your legs that grabs a woman's interest. I've been told my mind, tongue and fingers have been much more satisfying than the 10 inch 2 minute whopper. I"m average and proud of it.
 
More honest reply

Hello lets be honest more
because you can cheat to whole world but not to you
 
hi

It is not the size that does the trick. This is my 2 cents worth
 
I'm rocking 4 inches long and 4 1/2 inch circumference (erect). So this is definitely a tough subject for me. :/
 
I'm a grower not a shower. Lol. I am about 4.5" - 5" depending on how hard I get, thick for it size and a nice head. I have only been humiliated once, and turned down twice. It has takin me a long time to become comfortable with myself. I have learned that certain potions I just can't do, but have mastered the ones I can. Every girl I have been with has enjoyed the sex and has always gotten off.
 
Any more honest

Are there any more honest men
& woman who love honest men
 
Honesty...

Well, I am around 6" uncut, quite thick head, well defined

Always felt slightly inferior, but never received any complaints... always been told that it's what you do that manners, but not everyone agrees!

Anyway, not been laid in a while so more concerned that if I don't use it.... I will lose it which is just grim!
 
average but it works!

This is easy actually. At 5-1/2 on a good day, my unit treats me well and the ladies of my past and current wife of 30 years, i havee a huge sexual appitite, so my size works just fine. I am 5-1/4 in circumfrance so i guess i fill up the space sufficiently, but i am a fan of many positions to keep the ladies stimulation varied, basic honest effort can make all women very happy. Just have fun and give all that ya got. When my unit bounced back time after time women count orgasms not size is my philosophy. Take care all!
 
avg/small

hi ppl....63m here
have you older guys noticed your dick isn't as big as it used to be? i have mine was about 81/2 when i was younger and now it's about 7. oh well the only action it gets is my hand anyway.
 
no complaining lets just jack off everyone

I love my dick lets pull it together everyone i jack and chat on yahoo try soreqb at yahoo im i jack daily its fun
 
Back
Top