A Blowjob Questionnaire

Your AV pic alone...

...is causing positive tension. I'd love to be one of your unique experiences :)

1. Have you ever given a blowjob?
It would be a short survey if I said no

4. Did you make him cum?
Yes.

5. Where did he cum?
In my mouth.

6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you?
No, not for any favors beyond mutual affection.

7. Where does the guy usually cum?
In my mouth. Guys seem to prefer it even when they have options.

8. How many guys have you blown?
Around 20.

9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something?
Enjoyment?

10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head?
Some first dates (but not blind ones).

11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time?
Nope.

12. What different places have you given head?
Bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, closets, garages, a balcony, cars in various locations, a library study room, playgrounds and parks at night....

13. Have you ever been caught giving head?
No.

14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back?
Never. I don't fool around with someone who's involved.

15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral?
I'm a giver.

16. Do you deep throat?
Not very well. I can manage it sometimes.

17. Have you ever given head while others watched?
Not that I know of.

18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private?
Exhibitionism is a turn on, but I haven't had an intentional audience.

19. Whats the best blowjob story you have?
It's hard for me to say, every experience is unique.

20. would you take it on the face?
I don't mind. It can feel rather nice.

Is this better? :)

15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral? give
(you should ask why)

Fair point :)

2. How old were you the first time?
3. How old was the guy?
4. Did you make him cum?
5. Where did he cum?
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back?
15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral? Tell us why?
16. Do you deep throat?
21. And finally...do you swallow? Or let it dribble...

Last edited:
Yes

Shhhteen

3. How old was the guy?
Also Shhhteen

4. Did you make him cum?
Yes...it caught me by surprise!

5. Where did he cum?
In the front seat of his car, and kinda all over.

Yes

Usually?? It's not like I make a habit of this.

A mouthful :)

Of course

lol how long of a time....or how short of a time span? Longest...there's a handful of guys I still have to this day never blown...shortest time within an hour.

No I have not

Pretty much every room in a house, backyard, car, park, rooftop, woods, one place I've worked and a hotel room.

Ugh...yes

Just a cyber blowjob.

Love it both equally

16. Do you deep throat?
Well I certainly try!

lol well just the time I was caught...

Depends on who's watching.

LOL the time I got caught! j/k I don't think I have a best blowjob story.

Have and do :D

Last edited:
...any bj story...

...is a good story if told well...;):)

Yes

3. How old was the guy?

4. Did you make him cum?
Yes...it caught me by surprise!

5. Where did he cum?
In the front seat of his car, and kinda all over.

Yes

Usually?? It's not like I make a habit of this.

A mouthful :)

Of course

lol how long of a time....or how short of a time span? Longest...there's a handful of guys I still have to this day never blown...shortest time within an hour.

No I have not

Pretty much every room in a house, backyard, car, park, rooftop, woods, one place I've worked and a hotel room.

Ugh...yes

Just a cyber blowjob.

Love it both equally

16. Do you deep throat?
Well I certainly try!

lol well just the time I was caught...

Depends on who's watching.

LOL the time I got caught! j/k I don't think I have a best blowjob story.

Have and do :D

Um, seriously. How can you have a legitimate questionnaire about his subject without asking the most important question. Do you swallow? If not, then none of the rest of it really matters.

...always open to improvements...:)

Um, seriously. How can you have a legitimate questionnaire about his subject without asking the most important question. Do you swallow? If not, then none of the rest of it really matters.

Here you go, the latest update:

3. How old was the guy?
4. Did you make him cum?
5. Where did he cum?
16. Do you deep throat?
19. What's your most memorable blowjob experience, tell us the story?

Last edited:

I swallow. I don't really understand people who use their mouth to get a guy off, then suddenly act like his cum is gross and spit it out. What did they think was going to happen when he climaxed? Making him cum is the fucking point.

I swallow. I don't really understand people who use their mouth to get a guy off, then suddenly act like his cum is gross and spit it out. What did they think was going to happen when he climaxed? Making him cum is the fucking point.

Please come over Lol

this is exactly why I don't even bother with the rest of the questions.. ::sigh::

lol I'm not saying I don't have good bj stories....ALL of them are great stories therefore I cannot pick out a single best one :D And I only swallow for my boyfriend.

Maybe I should re-phrase this question into...'tell us a bj story that sticks in your mind' or something...

:D well said :)

this is exactly why I don't even bother with the rest of the questions.. ::sigh::

You can bother now, it has been added...;)

Here you go, the latest update:

3. How old was the guy?
4. Did you make him cum?
5. Where did he cum?
16. Do you deep throat?

Thank you! :D

Thank you!

You can PM me your responses. ;)

two of the questions most commonly asked of me are:

1. do you swallow? and

2. do you do anal?

in my experience, if a woman says yes to both of those, she goes straight to the head of the line.

men are pretty easy to please. :rolleyes:

two of the questions most commonly asked of me are:

1. do you swallow? and

2. do you do anal?

in my experience, if a woman says yes to both of those, she goes straight to the head of the line.

men are pretty easy to please. :rolleyes:

Its because we constantly have to decide which head to think with, so sometimes we just take the easy option...:D

Its not so much your oral 'health' Ricky is asking about...:D

He was in from out of town and staying at a hotel because my children were all home. We'd seen each other a great deal of the day but I had other plans for the evening.. playing mom-taxi and the like. An unexpected favor from a friend gave me a little free time and I began to drive toward his hotel, chattering on the phone to him about dinner, lip gloss, grocery shopping.. girl things.

As I neared his hotel, I could feel myself grow almost giddy with excitement. I began to ask him about his plans for the evening and what he'd like to do in the morning. He'd apparently already decided on the Golf Channel and reruns of the Masters. "Hold on," he told me, "somebody is at the door." He was clearly surprised to see me.

With the five fingertips of my free hand, I directed him backward toward the chair as I flipped my phone shut and placed it on the table. I leaned over him and reached into his athletic shorts while his confusion settled. I was slowly gliding down his body and lowering my knees to the floor when I felt him nearly double in size. I kissed his cock.. through his shorts at first.. and then each velvety inch of skin as I pulled his shorts back. I could feel his body ease as he let his head lean against the back of the chair and I peeked to see his lips part before he took my long hair in his hands.

In a moment, his cock head was rolling toward my throat with rhythmic thrusts that let me know he wanted me to swallow. I could feel my face flush, my nipples harden, and the swell of everything sexual about me.
After he came, I stood to kiss him. I whispered his good night wishes in his ear before heading out the door. They were the only words spoken during our brief interlude. I didn't want to ruin his moment with small talk.

But if you want to know if I swallowed, you'll need to ask him. ;)

thank you :)

Now that's what I call a good story, and still with a little suspense at the end...:)

He was in from out of town and staying at a hotel because my children were all home. We'd seen each other a great deal of the day but I had other plans for the evening.. playing mom-taxi and the like. An unexpected favor from a friend gave me a little free time and I began to drive toward his hotel, chattering on the phone to him about dinner, lip gloss, grocery shopping.. girl things.

As I neared his hotel, I could feel myself grow almost giddy with excitement. I began to ask him about his plans for the evening and what he'd like to do in the morning. He'd apparently already decided on the Golf Channel and reruns of the Masters. "Hold on," he told me, "somebody is at the door." He was clearly surprised to see me.

With the five fingertips of my free hand, I directed him backward toward the chair as I flipped my phone shut and placed it on the table. I leaned over him and reached into his athletic shorts while his confusion settled. I was slowly gliding down his body and lowering my knees to the floor when I felt him nearly double in size. I kissed his cock.. through his shorts at first.. and then each velvety inch of skin as I pulled his shorts back. I could feel his body ease as he let his head lean against the back of the chair and I peeked to see his lips part before he took my long hair in his hands.

In a moment, his cock head was rolling toward my throat with rhythmic thrusts that let me know he wanted me to swallow. I could feel my face flush, my nipples harden, and the swell of everything sexual about me.
After he came, I stood to kiss him. I whispered his good night wishes in his ear before heading out the door. They were the only words spoken during our brief interlude. I didn't want to ruin his moment with small talk.

* like *

1. Have you ever given a blowjob? yes
2. How old were you the first time? n/a
3. How old was the guy? 19
4. Did you make him cum? yes
5. Where did he cum? mouth
6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you? once
7. Where does the guy usually cum? bjs are usually a mouth thing
8. How many guys have you blown? enough to know what im doing
9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something? once
10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head? varies
11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time? once
12. What different places have you given head? a few, mostly in cars though
13. Have you ever been caught giving head? no thank god
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back? no, but I have to a boyfriends friend
15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral? Tell us why? I like giving, I like being in control at that moment
16. Do you deep throat? depends on the guy
17. Have you ever given head while others watched? no
18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private? I like the idea of it
19. What's your most memorable blowjob experience, tell us the story? private, but memorable lol
20. would you take it on the face? I have, yes
21. And finally...do you swallow? Or let it dribble... depends on the guy

Back