Looking for an editor

JappyOnHeat

Virgin
Hi. I'm looking for an editor / proof reader.

I'm English.... my English is terrible. My grammar is really terrible.

Due to my complete lack of concentration and inability to read slowly I make lots of silly errors.

I'd prefer a native English speaking female editor 30-50 as I believe its more relevant to my target audience and a female perspective on things would be welcome.

Mostly I'll be targeting loving wives and first time as categories.

I have no intention of being prolific in terms of quantity of stories as I don't have the time for that.

If you are available and can spare some time, have a look at the one story I have managed to actually edit reasonably well (my opinion) and let me know if you can help please.

Thank you, Jappy.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I'd be happy to take a look at one. How long is it?

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back