What's for lunch?

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
Just curious.

I had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and an apple.

Got me wondering what you had for lunch?

Far too much!
Wagamama pad thai. Utterly delicious. With jasmine tea.
And a share of their mini bite cakes - ginger, passion fruit and chocolate.
Decadent.

A third of a garlic baguette thing, what I assume was a fish fillet of some sort & tea.

I can almost never be bothered to actually cook anything, it's why I never post on the other cooking thread.

What is lunch, Precious?

Actually I'm going to go make some chicken potstickers.

Far too much!
Wagamama pad thai. Utterly delicious. With jasmine tea.
And a share of their mini bite cakes - ginger, passion fruit and chocolate.
Decadent.

omg. Yummmm

A third of a garlic baguette thing, what I assume was a fish fillet of some sort & tea.

I can almost never be bothered to actually cook anything, it's why I never post on the other cooking thread.

I'm in your boat with cooking. If I can't open the box and eat it, I'm out. I married someone who loved to cook so that was a win!

The only 'Chain food ' I seriously crave almost allthe time. I always have juice there though, never a hot drink. And never anything sweet. :eek:.

( lunch was melon and tarragon, which I posted somewhere...odd but good)

Melon and tarragon. I had to google tarragon. ooh - It sounds good.

What is lunch, Precious?

Actually I'm going to go make some chicken potstickers.

You gotta have time for lunch!

Just having iced DD coffee. Cold brew.

Haven't eaten today. I am cooking a shrimp pasta a la vodka thing for the boys tonight, over pasta, with bread, and salad.

Just having iced DD coffee. Cold brew.

Haven't eaten today. I am cooking a shrimp pasta a la vodka thing for the boys tonight, over pasta, with bread, and salad.

I'm catching a flight. Which airport is better, LaGuardia or Kennedy?

I skipped breakfast and I'm eating now. Brunch, maybe?
Rice cakes with peanut butter and banana. Lemon tea. Yum.

I took myself to lunch. We had a great time. Grown up grilled cheese.

i had a navel orange, some apple slices with peanut butter and a slightly greenish banana. :nana:

We had lunch out today! Master had an appointment downtown so we went to one of our long-time favorite places. He had Farmhouse Hash with eggs, sausage, veggies and grilled taters and I had Florentine Eggs Benedict (eggs as usual with avocado, tomato and spinach instead of meat, on ciabatta with a side of spring greens). They were both very tasty, and we learned that there is another of their restaurants much closer to home, now.

Oh, and I had this very pretty drink! I don't usually snap food, but the color inspired me. It is honeydew melon, cucumber, and a splash of lemon juice. Bright & refreshing!

20160801_110631_HDR_zpspoytpf7i.jpg

We had lunch out today! Master had an appointment downtown so we went to one of our long-time favorite places. He had Farmhouse Hash with eggs, sausage, veggies and grilled taters and I had Florentine Eggs Benedict (eggs as usual with avocado, tomato and spinach instead of meat, on ciabatta with a side of spring greens). They were both very tasty, and we learned that there is another of their restaurants much closer to home, now.

Oh, and I had this very pretty drink! I don't usually snap food, but the color inspired me. It is honeydew melon, cucumber, and a splash of lemon juice. Bright & refreshing!

20160801_110631_HDR_zpspoytpf7i.jpg

That does look amazing!!

I'm just going to have eggs. I'm thinking of low carbing.

Someone talk me out of it.

Back