What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs* for everyone.

So busy I barely seem to have time to catch breath right now -hope everyone is keeping well.

Mood: busy :D

That was not enough sleep:( Ah well...I'll hang my mood out to dry with the laundry and hope for the best.

Morning everyone :kiss: :rose:

Adi87 said:
I cant figure out my mood for the day.

I'm not supposed to be posting (my own promise to me) but I clicked your link and that made me laugh so hard....

Honey123 said:
I'm not supposed to be posting (my own promise to me) but I clicked your link and that made me laugh so hard....

A couple of posts once in a while are okay.

and

Thank you :)

Honey123 said:
Reluctant to weaken your resolve by posting a response, but I'm weaker than you, so

POUNCE!

Big hug and smooch to the darling Honey. :kiss: :rose: :heart:

*yawns*

Mood: tired and so busy I don't know if I'm coming or going but it's all good stuff, so I can't complain. :p

Last edited:
kinda down.

i feel sad and i dunno why. usuallly happens to me when i sleep during the day which i did most of today.

someone please give me a reason to cry ?

femininity said:
kinda down.

i feel sad and i dunno why. usuallly happens to me when i sleep during the day which i did most of today.

Can I give you a reason to laugh? I'm much better at that.

:kiss: :rose: Smile, woman.

FatDino said:
Can I give you a reason to laugh? I'm much better at that.

:kiss: :rose: Smile, woman.
u can try.

i dont cry.

so maybe when i need to i really need to? i dunno?

femininity said:
u can try.

i dont cry.

so maybe when i need to i really need to? i dunno?
I won't try to make you cry, but I'm offering a shoulder if you need someone to lean on. :kiss:

femininity said:
kinda down.

I'm leaving for 3 weeks? Oh wait no that'll make ya laugh as well.

*hugs* Cheer up you wonderful beautiful woman :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Better mood than last time, things are a bit more sorted out on the teenage daughter front.

She graduates elementry school on Monday, her bf graduates highschool on Wednesday and I STILL DONT HAVE A JOB!

Life goes on...
C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back