My son is almost twenty and wants to experiment with some dick

SavageGrace420

Loves Spam
I have no problem with that at all- it turns me on, in fact I have sort of forced him to suck cock before for my pleasure.:rolleyes:

Basically he knows what it's like to suck a cock every once in a while for fun be both want to see if he can get from just phone sex with another dude.:)

I've posted his pictures on here before. We don't care about weight and gender I just want a cum filled horny gay man that will appreciate this epic opportunity to lead a young, blonde, stud into the world of gay love.

Just straight up give me your phone # or I can give you mine, through PM of course.:cool:

NOW WHAT GAY MAN OR BOY IS GONNA PICK THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO VERBALLY RAVAGE MY BEAUTIFUL BOY? He'll do anything you want- including pictures and videos, he like me, is open minded.

\

Last edited:
I have no problem with that at all- it turns me on, in fact I have sort of forced him to suck cock before for my pleasure.:rolleyes:

Basically he knows what it's like to suck a cock every once in a while for fun be both want to see if he can get from just phone sex with another dude.:)

I've posted his pictures on here before. We don't care about weight and gender I just want a cum filled horny gay man that will appreciate this epic opportunity to lead a young, blonde, stud into the world of gay love.

Just straight up give me your phone # or I can give you mine, through PM of course.:cool:

NOW WHAT GAY MAN OR BOY IS GONNA PICK THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO VERBALLY RAVAGE MY BEAUTIFUL BOY? He'll do anything you want- including pictures and videos, he like me, is open minded.

\
I think you are a wonderful Mother to help your son explore his sexuality. Who safer than a Mom to guid the child she loves. All the best to you and your son

I live in the area and would love to play with you and your son. Tried sending you a pm with my contact info but your inbox is full. feel free to pm me or contact me on yim. wcsd2055 @yim.

Spoonie...i think we chatted before. I'll be up for some perverted phone sometime. And yes Savage please clear your inbox. Would love to phone with you.

I saw your post about your son

and have to say it is great that you are so supportive. I am a young man who is just discovering new sides to myself due to my families very strict and hush hush take on anything sexual. I would love to chat sometime, if you ever feel like it let me know!

Back