Mob Boss & His Ex-wife {closed}

"The most beautiful woman in the world." Carl responded without turning away from the stove. There was just too much going at once for him to spare her a glance right then. "I hope you don't mind me cooking, I didn't know what your schedule was looking like." What he meant was he didn't know if she and Lance had plans already, without her the business would have fallen apart ages ago.

When he finished cooking he started loading up the plates and delivering them to the small table and finally got a good look at her. "Do you even own anything that doesn't look amazing on you, or is it just that you could walk around in a burlap sack and still be the most beautiful woman around?" He'd often thought it was impractical but she seemed to always make it work. He'd just never seen her in a t-shirt and jeans. He didn't much like dressing up himself and really only did it when when Lance insisted that this was a time and place for looking respectable, not for lifting boxes.
 
She blushed hearing him call 'the most beautiful woman in the world.' God he was sweet talker. She loved how he spoke about her with such love and passion. He was a good man and she loved him it was becoming clear she couldn't of choose a better man to be with. The food smelt good. "Oh no I don't mind it. I love you cook. Well I have to do some work about 12 so breakfast will help me getting my boss bitch face on so I'm ready for the day." She said with a laugh. At 12 she was meeting Lance to go over some books and go over the deals they had with the drug and gun dealers. She sat down at the table and he brought the food to her. She was impressed by how good it looked.

She sipped on her drink. "Well most of my clothes fit me like a glove. I have a good taste and know how to dress." She said. Her style was high class and sophisticated. She didn't do jeans and a tee like most woman. She did do jeans but only on a weekend but she didn't the soccer mom thing wear a baggy top and sneakers, she did a figure hugging top and heels. She started eating the food. "Oh my god she cook as well as you fuck." She said grinning. She was loving the food. "You keep this up I may move you in." She said. She leaned over and kissed him after she finished her food. "You want to fuck me on the table before I have to go?" She asked. She bite her lip. She cleared the table letting him make his decision. She knew they both had to go soon but they could fit in a quickie. She turned and looked at him waiting for his answer.
 
"Why the blush?" He asked looking at her. It never occured to him that she wasn't used to people saying those things to her on a regular basis. Carl assumed even someone like Lance who could be a little. .. rough around the edges at times had spent a fair amount of time flattering her. There had to be some reason aside from she liked the lifestyle that she kept him around.

Carl sat down starting to eat. "Well yes I am a good cook, mom wasn't around much when I was little so I had to get good and get good fast." Carl said. "Isn't it tradition that the woman moves in with the man, or they get a new place together?" He started to open his mouth. He'd been about to say something about and build a family together. Carl didn't know anything about or even if Ashley and Lance had had kids. It had always seemed to personal a question for friends with benefits.

He was so thankful that she'd saved him from embarassment by asking if he wanted a fuck. Carl's eyes darted to the clock then to her. His answer was grabbing her by the hips and hiking her dress up then setting her bare ass on the table and kissing her.
 
Ashley assumed Carl knew her and Lance had three children together Johnny 19, Sophie 17 and Mason 15. She knew speaking about him moving into her house wasn't traditional but she wasn't to leave her home or get a new one. This was her home and always would be. She thinking about if she wanted more children. She was 36 so it was possible. She actually did think she wanted more children. When she was married to Lance she had wanted to have 5 children. Maybe she could have two with Carl.

She didn't know what Carl thought about her and Lance. They were close . Maybe even closer than they had been when married. They had a lot of history together. She saw him look at the clock and then back at her. He grab hold of her by her hips. He hiked up her skirt. He set her down on the table. She spread her legs for him. Her legs went round him. He kissed her. Her hands went for his pants. She unzipped him and pulled him out through his trousers.

They didn't have to long so losing clothes would waste time. She kissed him with such passion. She stroked his back. "Get in me." She said looking into his eyes. She was wet, ready and wanting. She kissed at his neck. She was pushing her body up against him. Her nipples were hard under her dress. She kissed him her tongue sliding into his mouth. Her mind wandered to how Lance would react about her and Carl together.
 
Carl obeyed the woman's very simple, very pleasurable command and glided his cock into her cunt in a single stroke. He grinned instantly almost managing to stiffle a moan before failing fantastically. The combination of being inside her tightness there was the additional turn on of how filthy it was that they had eaten on that table just minutes before. The condensation from where their cups had been was still in place, well some were, others had already been erased by her ass slipping and slidding around with each of his thrusts.
 
Carl pushed into Ashley's wet pussy. She was so tight. He was thrusting into her hard. He was deep in her. She was thrusting her hips with his. She was moaning out. She was looking into his eyes. She kissed him passionately. Her tongue played with his. She loved being with Carl and she could truthfully say she did love him. Her tongue was playing with his.

She was moving her hips with his. Her pussy squezzed his cock. She was moving her hips in time with his. Her nipples were hard poking against his chest. She was so wet. She loved him in her. Her body responded so well to his. She felt like she was in heaven. She stroked his back as she was moving up and down on his cock.
 
As much as he loved her, as much as he wished this moment could go on forever and ever he knew that it couldn't. They both had places to be so he started fucking her harder, bouncing his hips off hers, he needed to make her cum and as quickly as he possibly could.
 
He was taking her harder. His hips were moving faster. She was moaning out. She was moving her hips with his. She knew they both had to leave soon. She closed her eyes biting her lip. She was moaning out. Her pussy was tightening round him. She was starting to cum all over his cock. She moaning loudly. "Oh god baby yes. I love you." She cried out.
 
Just hearing her confess her love for him was more than enough to push him over the edge into a state of pure bliss his com erupting out into her, enough to immediately start leaking back out onto the table. "I love you to." He kissed her again. "I'm sorry, gotta go, are you coming with or do you have someplace else to be?" He was pretty sure she had something else to do but in all the excitement he'd utterly forgotten. Or maybe it was that his head was still floating in a happy haze of post coital bliss.
 
"I've got to meet Lance babes. I'll ring you late, okay?" She said. She slid from under him. She sorted out her dress. She quickly cleaned the table up. She kissed him. "Security will lock up so don't worry about locking up. I've got to go now. I love you, see you later." She said. She grabbed her handbag and headed out the house. She got in her car. She began driving to the office they had to run things from. She drove to the office. She walked into the office and was the first there. She sat her desk going through invoices and memos from the guys who worked for Lance. She watched the door waiting for him to come in. She wondered ho w he would be with her today. He had been a bit snappy with her yesterday because of his little wifey.
 
Carl took his time getting out of the house. He had to be someplace but he was the boss, nobody was going to say anything to him if he was late. Besides he didn't want anybody to know too much just yet so he took a quick shower before he headed off to his meet back down at a warehouse

Lance was in an office at the docks when she arrived. The men were. . .coralling a group of girls out of a shipping container and lining them up against a wall inspecting them one by one. "Hello Ashley, I didn't expect you for another hour or so." He'd always suspected that no matter what she claimed about not minding him dealing in women that she secretly hated it and he tried his best to handle as much of it as possible when she was busy somewhere else.

"Before you ask, yes she was pissed, no I don't really want to talk about it too much. No, I don't blame you at all. I could have left any time I pleased and I didn't and I really have nobody to blame but my damn self." He shrugged.
 
Ashley watched the guys getting girls out the containers. She knew exactly what they were doing here and what was going to happen to them. Stupid little girls trusting the men who coax them here. They had no idea what was going to happen to them. "Hi Lance I know I'm early in." She said. She smiled at him. She was thinking about what she had to tell him. She was feeling worried about how he would respond. She hadn't been in relationship since their divorce. "Okay well I'm sorry she was pissed. I didn't help the situation babe I let you stay." She said. She brushed her hair back out her eyes.

Her long hair was trailing down her back. "Lance I need to tell you something. I know I said I had no one speacial but me and Carl have had a little thing for awhile and we've decided we want to be together. Now we have doesn't have to stop if you don't want it too." She said. Her heart was nearly beating out her chest and her palms were sweaty. She was worried he would just tell her he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. She had always just been his even after the divorce. He still owned her heart but Carl owned a part as well now.
 
Let me stay? You practically dragged me by my dick back into bed. He forced a little smile. "Like I said, my fault entirely." And he did mean that he just didn't quite like her pretending that it was his idea and she'd just let him do it instead of basically insulting his mandhood if he couldn't keep his woman in check.

He listened patiently and watched her face. He wasn't certain how he was supposed to react. Of course Lance had known how Carl felt about her. He'd have to be blind not to but he'd always assumed they had a look but don't touch rule going. She didn't seem the type to cheat.

Cheat. Ha. They were divorced and he still thought of her as his and look at her she was panicking. He had to close his eyes and stop the predator from coming out. He wanted to demand she let him use her, he wanted to slam her up against the wall and see if she'd take it.

Only two things stopped Lance and he wasn't sure which was the bigger reason. That he was friends and in business with Carl and didn't want things to be awkward or because he loved her. "So what's on the agenda for today. I apologize, I meant to have the girls out before you got here." He said blatantly changing the conversation.
 
Ashley shut the office door it had been open a few inches. She didn't want people hearing anymore of this conversation "Lance don't change the subject. If you don't want me because I'm with someone else just tell me." She said. She ran her hand through her with a sigh. She was in love with Lance and always would be. She did love Carl but not as much as she did Lance. Lance owned her heart. He was her first.

"Did you expect me to be single forever? I expect you having a partner. I don't treat you differently because you have a ho wife. I'm aloud to get a man. I want to carry on what we have alongside but I don't need too. You can do whatever you want, we can be just business but just remember I will always know you want me so much. I'll always have you. If you want to deny it, you can." She said.

She knew forever and always they would both want each other and have each other. Yes she wanted to carry on things with him but if he didn't want to she wasn't desperate. She had Carl and could have pretty much anyone she wanted. She was hot and she knew it. Before maybe she had been so desperate to be with him but now she could take it or leave it.
 
"Ashley, you can't just come in and drop a bombshell like that and expect people to have an answer for you right there on the spot. I didn't even know you two were together together." That was a bit of a lie, he'd known for a long time that Carl was attracted to her but most men with eyeballs were attracted to Ashley and with good damn reason. She was an amazing woman. What he hadn't known, perhaps because he didn't want to was that she returned those feelings and that it apparently went beyond simple lust.

"And my wife is not a ho and you know it." He replied, not even angry more annoyed. "You want a ho, there are a half dozen outside preparing to be trained. It's amazing how easy it is to snatch them up you know?" He paused slightly. "Of course I didn't expect you to remain single for ever, even if I did that wouldn't be fair to you." As much as he did love her and wish for her happiness he had enjoyed that she'd remained his and his alone for so long after she really had no reason to be. Maybe that was why he hadn't noticed that thinks had changed. He was simply in denial and didn't want things to change even though he knew that they had to change sooner or later. At least she had come to tell him personally instead of him wandering and catching the two of them. He loved her and valued Carl but he couldn't gaurantee that if he'd found out by accident and had his gun that he might shoot first and regret later.

"So what does Carl think about this arrangment you want?" The last thing he wanted was his trusted worker getting bent out of shape because he hated the idea or felt it was forced onto him.
 
“As far as I see it your wife is a whore and always will be. Whore is someone who takes another woman’s husband.” She said even surprising herself. She had hate within her for his wife but normally kept it at bay. She was normally pretty nice to his wife and about her but right now she was annoyed. “You did think I would be single and yours completely forever but I’m not all yours anymore. You have to share me like I have shared you.” She said. She looked at him. She loved him and wanted him so much but he had to understand now he had to share her.

“Well I’m sure he knows what we do and he doesn’t have a problem with it. You can have me if you want but if you’re not man enough anymore I have a man to take care of all my needs. I still want you as I always have. I know you want me.” She said. She got up and moved to his desk. She slid onto his desk before him. She pulled his head to her. She looked into his eyes smiling at him. She ran her hand through her long hair. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest softly looking into his eyes. “You know you want me so don’t deny it or fight it. We will always have this sexual chemistry between us.” She said.
 
Lance looked up at her angrily about to say something when he decided to bite his tongue. He knew just how hard it had been for her when they'd broken up and even though his wife had not stolen him it was easy to see how she'd make that assumption and at this point it really didn't matter anyway.

"Yeah maybe I did expect you to stay single for ever. But we both know that was unrealistic. I had just gotten so used to the concept of you being mine all to myself even if I had no right to ask if that I forgot how stupid an idea it was." He sighed slightly. "Can I have a little time to think it over?" He looked up at her.

"What makes you think Carl knows and is okay. I know some of us are used to getting around a bit but in most people's circles it's considered rude. If I were in his shoes I'd expect you to stop fooling around with me once you made things official with him. Not saying he did or didn't but you're both important to me and I don't want any trouble."
 
Ashley was looking at Lance as she played with her hair. She knew she may be out of line by the way she spoke about his wife but she had ruined her life. No matter what Lance said she knew something had gone on during their marriage. She knew him and could tell when he was lying about things.

"I put up with having to share you but I need something more in my life than being your other woman. Carl makes me feel special and like I'm the only woman who can ever catch his eyes. He makes me feel so good but I don't want to lose you Lance. I will always want you, forever and always." Ashley said.

“Lance listen I should be more important to you than anyone we were married for years and I’m the mother of your children. I’m not willing to wait too long for an answer. You decide if you want me or not. Your decision shouldn’t be about anyone else but us. I’m going to do some work you think about it.” Ashley said.

She was looking at him as she played with her long hair. She walked back to her desk. She started working on her computer. She was doubting he was going to actually want to carry on what they had and that would be quite a sad thing the end of their long relationship.
 
Lance watched her for a moment, he'd been expecting or at least hoping she'd go find something else to do for a while. He needed a moment to himself to think. IT wasn't that she wasn't talking perfect sense. Other than what she said about his current wife that was crazy bitch talk, but the rest was perfectly sensible.

He had always known that this day would come and damnit. He'd just expected to see it coming a little clearer. This, this just felt like it came out of the blue. And he wanted to yell at something at someone, break something, throw a chair out a window and finally.

"I will try." He managed to say.
 
Ashley looked at Lance. "What will you try?" She asked. Her fingers moved through her hair. She got up and picked a bottle of whiskey. She poured two glasses. She passed him his glass. She sipped her own glass. "You know what maybe I should leave. Maybe now we can't continue any of this. I love you and always will but if you can't handle what is happening then I need to leave." She said. She swigged her drink down and then put her glass on his desk. She headed towards the door
 
Lance looked up at her at first angrily and then sadly. "Yeah maybe you should just go." He wished she'd give him time to get his head on straight but he wasn't going to let her bully him into a decision right after she dropped this on him completely out of the blue. Any answer that he gave her at the moment would be a lie and he knew it and she should know it. He'd never been the guy to just jump into a situation without figuring exactly where the fuck he was and why the fuck he was there. He hadn't gotten this far by making stupid ass mistakes.

He sighed turning back to face his computer, he didn't trust himself at the moment if he tried to say anything more to her. Whether he'd scream at her to get out, behave completely rationally or throw her up against the wall and rape her until she was just a sobbing heap of female flesh he had no idea. Though if she kept playing with her hair that third option would start to look better and better.
 
Lance turned to face his computer. She turned to look over at him. “Lance why don’t I make this easy for you we are done. You should be able to know if you want me or not. No matter what I have always known I wanted you and I made sure you knew it to. I’ve always been there for you when you want and how you want.” She said. She ran her fingers through her long hair. Her eyes were watering up looking at him.
*
“I love you and want you and I always will. If you don’t just know it inside of that you love me and want me then you’re not the man I know. I can’t be around you anymore because I don’t think I know you anymore. I’m done.” She said. She never ever thought she would tell him she was done. She didn’t believe he would fight for her, why he would because he wasn’t clear how he felt for her.
*
 
Lance didn't look up at her. He couldn't, not right then with his emotions ripping through him in every direction. This day was something that he'd always known would come, just like he'd known the moment he'd first stepped into this profession that one day he'd have to kill a man. That hadn't made it any easier the first time he actually had to pull the trigger. He still remembered the man's name and his face. He'd been Quentin Fleming, and he'd been an informant for the police. He'd put a lot of the top guys away. In a strange way Lance owed him his current life, if those men had stuck around they'd probably still be on top and he. . .well he'd still be one of the people working the floor instead of mostly being a paperwork guy and local boss.

This felt the exact same way. that it was something he'd known was coming, something he thought that he had prepared himself for but in reality there was no preparing for something like this.

So he didn't speak. He didn't trust his voice any more. He might scream, he might shout. It was possible he'd cry like a child or beg her to come back to him and none of those were the correct response.
 
Ashley was so upset with Lance. She walked out the office and went to the car. She ran her hand through her hair. She went and got in her car. She went in her glove box and pulled out http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0193/6253/products/2384e.jpg and she put them on. She began crying as she drove away. She was so upset and hurt. She couldn’t believe the man she had known for so many many years had just let her walk out.
*
Her heart felt like it was getting broken into a million pieces. She jumped into the shower. The water ran down her body. The water felt so good. She was crying in the shower. She wrapped her towel round her body and then went off into her bedroom. She got changed into http://i1.adis.ws/i/annsummers/02NWNSAS1121045_Z?$product-large$ and she got into her bed. She was laid in bed tears in her eyes and her heart breaking.
 
As soon as Ashley was out of the room Lance let himself weep quietly tears dripping from his eyes. He wasn't sure if he would have ever been okay with it but he couldn't believe that Ashley expected it to be so simple that she'd walk in with an ultimatum like that and expect that he'd just immediately fall into line with out needing even a moment to think about what that would mean for his life both professional and personal.

He wasn't mad at her though, not really, frustrated with the entire situation perhaps but not angry. Well maybe a little, he didn't expect her to be friends with his wife, he did expect her to keep her opinions to herself. Especially when she intentionally or not caused him so many problems with his marriage that somedays it was just frustrating as all hell.

Lance even thought about going after her but instead he walked out into the warehouse with the rest of the men inspected the girls one by one and told the men which girls were going where. The prettiest he'd reserved for a pair of friends who owned a strip club, they'd have relatively good lives if they could keep their heads down. The next batch he sent out to various buyers and the ones who were already used up. . .well the luckiest of them got sent to places in south and central America where even the most worn out blonde fetches coin, the rest. Well he had friends who just wanted things to take out frustrations on.
 
Back
Top