Being seen

For me it’s a matter of privacy. I had a bad experience years ago where an online relationship went bad and spilled over into the real world and so now I’m fanatical about maintaining anonymity on a forum like this. So while I’m fine posting whatever pervy thoughts flit through my head (and even get a bit of a thrill doing it) I won’t ever post pics or even audio. There’s just too much danger of them getting passed around and the thought of that makes me so anxious it kills whatever sexual thrill I feel from being here.

Nevertheless, in real life I have an exhibitionist streak. I like being looked at, and in the right circumstances I’m comfortable being naked in front of other people. There was this one camping trip years ago where I spent a good chunk of time hiking naked in mixed company. That was fun. But then I was in control of the situation. No one was taking pictures of me to jerk off to later.

For me it’s a matter of privacy. I had a bad experience years ago where an online relationship went bad and spilled over into the real world and so now I’m fanatical about maintaining anonymity on a forum like this. So while I’m fine posting whatever pervy thoughts flit through my head (and even get a bit of a thrill doing it) I won’t ever post pics or even audio. There’s just too much danger of them getting passed around and the thought of that makes me so anxious it kills whatever sexual thrill I feel from being here.

Nevertheless, in real life I have an exhibitionist streak. I like being looked at, and in the right circumstances I’m comfortable being naked in front of other people. There was this one camping trip years ago where I spent a good chunk of time hiking naked in mixed company. That was fun. But then I was in control of the situation. No one was taking pictures of me to jerk off to later.

Thanks!

There could be 2 parts to the answer:
First: In person you choose who see what and how much, and you are seeing them at the same time to judge reaction.
Second: Once it is out there you loose control, not just who sees it but also what is done to it. In todays world it would most likely be modified to illustrate something that you do not agree with or utilized in a way to miss represent what the photo actually is.

There could be 2 parts to the answer:
First: In person you choose who see what and how much, and you are seeing them at the same time to judge reaction.
Second: Once it is out there you loose control, not just who sees it but also what is done to it. In todays world it would most likely be modified to illustrate something that you do not agree with or utilized in a way to miss represent what the photo actually is.

Thanks!

Sometimes a confession of guilty thoughts can be more revealing than a picture or a cam, right?

I can't really relate, but I have an idea.

Probably it's because when people see you in person, then this can't be helped. And you think, like, whatever, let them see, there's nothing extra special.

But when it comes to photo/video - it's your conscious choice to share that. And that's where you stop.

It's like... you don't choose to consciously walk around naked where people can see, right? Even if you don't care much if someone's watching you or walked in on you - that doesn't mean you consciously chose to arrange such events.

Or if someone asks you completely out of the blue to show them your underwear or tits - you might, but you'll probably hesitate at least the same as you do with video, if not more.

So there it is. It's the conscious act that stops you.

Also photo and video is a perspective that YOU can affect. You can shift the camera, change the lighting, take a certain pose BEFORE you are seen. So that adds a bit of extra hassle. Everyone wants to look their best. In person, you just look how you look and deal with situations on the fly. With a photo/video, you have a chance to monitor the result, and feel like it can/should be improved but it's too much of a chore to do that.

Well put.

I'm living in a large apartment complex, so I'm careful about what people see, i.e. walking around naked. I don't go out of my way to be seen.

But, I do sleep nude, under the covers, but with the curtains open. So I'm sure people have seen me sleeping, though I'm mostly covered. And when I wake up, I have to reach for boxers or put something on, so I'm briefly nude and I'm sure people have seen this too. I'm not trying to be seen, but if they want to watch me get out of bed and throw on a pair of boxers, okay then.

Okay, there are two parts to this.

I was reading a story where the woman didn't want to be seen naked in the bathroom so she locked the door. I have no problem being seen like this. If I know I have visitors, I will at least shut the door. But I forgot the other day and my gardener walked in on me while I was on the toilet. I rather think he did this on purpose because he doesn't even *use* my bathroom. He has his own.

I don't like making people uncomfortable so I will cover up if I think they might be but otherwise, I don't worry about being seen.

Hiowever... People have called me on this. As in, I'll have phone sex and I'll watch them on cam if they want or look at their pics but I won't do cam or pics.

So this is weird. I know people watch me when I dance. I'm pretty sure someone here has heard me doing phone sex and has likely heard or seen me playing with myself. And I don't even mind that. In fact it kind of turns me on knowing that he's watching.

So... Why won't I do pics or cam? For one thing I know I am not photogenic. And I'm also not Suzy Homemaker. What else could it be? Sure I don't want my pics or vids plastered all over but there seems to be more to it, What could it be?

Can anyone else relate?
As a full time (now that I am retired) cross-dresser I love to be seen out and about dressed as a woman even though I am no longer passable. I go shopping dressed as a woman, I do yardwork in a woman's one piece swimsuit, in fact I no longer have any male clothing of any kind.
However , like you, I do not do pictures. Not that I mind being see dressed as a woman, as I said I love that, there is just something about having my pics all over the internet that bothers me.

I don't mind being seen either, and I love exposing myself "accidentally" - but no face pics or chats. I take all pics, so I make sure to crop out my face before posting them.

I'm quite liberated sexually, but I belong to a community where honor killing is the norm. I choose to live my life knowing the risks I take, but there's a difference between being a rebel and being stupid.

As a full time (now that I am retired) cross-dresser I love to be seen out and about dressed as a woman even though I am no longer passable. I go shopping dressed as a woman, I do yardwork in a woman's one piece swimsuit, in fact I no longer have any male clothing of any kind.
However , like you, I do not do pictures. Not that I mind being see dressed as a woman, as I said I love that, there is just something about having my pics all over the internet that bothers me.

Thanks!

Back