The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Mature gent, 63, alone in a hotel room this weekend. Yahoo name is the same as here.

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
- If we click when we chit chat about the fun of phonesex and can articulate fantasies then my mind starts up and I get in a groove. I tend to be more laid back and tend to be more submissive in roles.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
- I tend to like submissive roles so I'd wait for her to take the lead. But, for some scenes where I'm not submissive, I don't mind and even like leading.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
- Open mindedness and the ability to let go. If they let go, I can let go...and that's when I feel the most pleasure from phonesex.

4)What's your favorite food?
- Crepes with mascarpone and ricotta filling, creme angelais and berry coulis topping.

I'm a phone/Skype veteran, but I haven't done either for the past year or so. I love being vocal and, in return, I love to hear how my partner is appreciating herself.

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
Typically shy, but talkative during phone sex.

Either, depending on the vibe.

Descriptiveness. (Is that a word?)

Mashed potatoes!

Last edited:
Imaginative Couple

Both interested in verbally entertaining exchange (AKA phone sex!) - voice or IM, skype or yahoo preferred but phone ok - with another couple, or possibly a single f who isn't the shy, silent type.

Adventurous and reasonably kink-friendly.Dont be afraid to mention what turns you on!

Available tonight, PM us with a little about you and your inclinations...

(No single guys, thanks)

We hope to hear from you!

Greetings everyone,

I thought I would toss my hat in the ring, so to speak.

Male, late 40s, bit of a rough voice. Articulate, good conversationalist, funny (or at least I think I'm funny, I guess it is up to you to find out), looking for a witty and warm woman. Purpose: great conversation.

To me, getting to know each other is a must. I have dabbled in phone fun in the past, though not for a while, and have had experiences which make it perfectly clear that with that elusive and ephemeral connection, there lies greatness.

I am quiet at first, until we get to know each other, then I can be quite talkative.

The first time I will wait for her to start, letting her decide if we go forward. After that it depends on the situation and our preferences.

Being articulate, that ability to weave a wondrous word image that leaves me gasping. Also, a sense of how important silliness can be.

I'll have to go with pizza on this one.

Hello, 46/M/Pa here..somewhat..experienced at phone play..I love good voice with the right woman....

I am talkative, and in my personal life outgoing.

Oh I think if two people are connecting this can fluctuate..I would say I tend to be the talker...

Sensual, fun, doesn't sit their quietly like a bump on a log..

This varies...Steak....though I like a LOT of different styles of cuisine.

Anyone with Skype or Yahoo...

I'm hooking up with my fav fuckbuddy tonight, and we're having an audience. If you want to listen & join in let me know.

Never tried this but it sounds interesting... anyone want to give me a ring?

At work at the moment, and it might be a little one sided but anyone willing to let me listen in?

Never tried this but it sounds interesting... anyone want to give me a ring?

At work at the moment, and it might be a little one sided but anyone willing to let me listen in?

Being naughty at work huh? :devil: And I thought you were such a good boy!!! :D

32, m looking for ladies

Love to RP, and really interested to try voice or video. Email me at frankiepig2003(@)hotmail.com

I could use a good cum right now. Anyone else up for some voice play?

Back