Licking her while she's getting fucked

I know that I love a pussy that taste like cock and I also love a cock that taste like pussy. With you Jenna I could have both.:kiss:

I don't know. It might smell feminine, but it probably still taste like cock.

Yours needs to be the cock plumina the depths of your girlfriends pussy while I lick her clit. Then when you slip out, I can clean her taste off you before guiding you back into her.

this is an appealing approach to some hot pleasure

Licking her..licking him! Patiently waiting for the prize to leak (gush) out over your tongue and lips... what could be better?

I have not really been the one to lick her while she's being pounded but I have had the pleasure of being the one pounding her while she is licked by another

I have not really been the one to lick her while she's being pounded but I have had the pleasure of being the one pounding her while she is licked by another

this would be my preferred position to be doing the stuffing...

I don't know. It might smell feminine, but it probably still taste like cock.

Well I mean is that you smell and feel all of a lady. But I’m sure your cock and cum taste like a boy. But when you dip it in a pussy. Then Mmmmmmmm.👅

I'm a bisexual woman who loves to lick a woman's clit while a man is fucking her. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it usually makes the woman come very hard. I have had it done to me as well and I know it gets me off big time. The best was 69 with another girl while both of us were getting fucked, and eating the cum out of her afterward.
I find the idea of a man eating me while I was getting fucked very exciting....I've never done that.

That is hot. I fantasize about this.. As a hetero woman, i would like to try something with another woman. I guess i am bi-curious. It makes my cunt scream.

We love the same things Beth

My husband and I have experienced several variations of this through the years:

1. Another man licking my clit while my husband was fucking me

2. My husband licking me as I was getting fucked

3. Another woman licking me while my husband or another man was fucking me

4. Me licking another woman while my husband or another man was fucking her.

We have one couple we hook up with where the husband has a fetish of watching his wife with another couple. My husband and I have been with them numerous times. On more than one occassion our completion has been me licking her clit while my husband cums in her pussy as she rides him reverse cowgirl. I then fulfill my own fetish, eating creampie. She has also been by our home with his approval several times with his approval for threeways.

My gf and I have quite a large circle of friends who we play with together and separately.
We often meet up with Audrey’s friend Alice for 3 way and 4way fun and occasionaly group fun when her 3 fb’s are available for a mmffmm. We do every combination under the sum. Both Audrey and Alice love having their clit licked when they are being fucked. They like reverse cowgirl and doggy. I love licking their clits and the guys balls and cocks as they fuck. I find it so erotic licking their pussies and dicks just after they have ejaculated. Their pussies are often frothy with whipped cum. I love it.

My gf and I have quite a large circle of friends who we play with together and separately.
We often meet up with Audrey’s friend Alice for 3 way and 4way fun and occasionaly group fun when her 3 fb’s are available for a mmffmm. We do every combination under the sum. Both Audrey and Alice love having their clit licked when they are being fucked. They like reverse cowgirl and doggy. I love licking their clits and the guys balls and cocks as they fuck. I find it so erotic licking their pussies and dicks just after they have ejaculated. Their pussies are often frothy with whipped cum. I love it.

Lucky fucker:) I am jealous!!!

sounds like an exciting time

Back