Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

Thank you. It was not easy for me to post that simple line.
I have had a hard road finding myself and it's all still a little overwhelming. I love to write and I came here at the beautiful woman's suggestion, hoping to find a place where I could find my confidence and stand proud for what I am.

I am sorry for blurting on like this -- I will try to find some lovely kiss to post and make up for it

Well, we understand.

Now write and share with us. in PMs ;)
 
It seems that most of you have a thing for brush handles... It's not that common in Spain. Instead, we had this roll-on deodorant brand that had a bottle with the most suggestive shape: long, thick, rounded top, wide base... When I was in my 20's all my friends used one of these. The bottle shape spoke fot it self and it was so obvious that became some kind of "national joke": when you saw a young girl buying one of those at the supermarket you could hear people chuckling around.

Then they changed the bottle and now it's shorter, thinner and with a flat top.... Damn! But I still have one of the old empty bottles... so do most of my friends ;-)
 
OMG! Were having a dinner party tonight and I was innocently making cole slaw and peeling carrots and the urge struck me fast and hard! Mmmm, I hope my 10 guests enjoy my slaw as much as I did making it!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top