Spotlight on jeninflorida: "stupid" is bad. Your racism is worse...

Um...excuse me? What, exactly, was racist about that?

Here is the sad truth. Most of the big heading, racist are black men. Even more disturbing, is the fact that these men have sold out and are using racism as a way to fatten their pockets.

now, I'm not sure why you are a racist. lack of money, power, job, parents.....I don't know yet.

LOL - wasn't that priceless?

This guy better run for the hills, then:

billlester.jpg

Here is the sad truth. Most of the big heading, racist are black men. Even more disturbing, is the fact that these men have sold out and are using racism as a way to fatten their pockets.

<snip>

facts, please.

now, I'm not sure why you are a racist. lack of money, power, job, parents.....I don't know yet.

Wow. Just...wow.

I call `em like I see `em, folks...

Roy, get a sales job....and when you lose a sale will you play the racist card?

don't try to deflect you being a racist on me, you are the racist.

Last edited:
Can't you just see Chevetteman, eyer and others about to jump to her rescue, then reading this:

jeninflorida said:
Here is the sad truth. Most of the big heading, racist are black men.

...and pulling their hands away from their keyboards, going "Whoah. Good luck, lady!"

Can't you just see Chevetteman, eyer and others about to jump to her rescue, then reading this:

...and pulling their hands away from their keyboards, going "Whoah. Good luck, lady!"

No, just spin, and everything will be fine.

again, why are you a racist?

No, just spin, and everything will be fine.

Pretty sure that Roie read SeanH post, so Roy stuck his phone up his ass…and now, Roie is unable to get the phone out.

Still, America wants to know why is Roie a racist?

Does he suffer abandonment issues from his father? Or did his mother molest him as a child? Or maybe, just simple Roie is upset that everyone he grew up with is successful while he was left behind.

again, why are you a racist?

The last time you called me a racist (above), you defended your charge with your most racist statement yet.

What are you gonna follow up with this time? Denial of the holocaust?

Pretty sure that Roie read SeanH post, so Roy stuck his phone up his ass…and now, Roie is unable to get the phone out.

Still, America wants to know why is Roie a racist?

Does he suffer abandonment issues from his father? Or did his mother molest him as a child? Or maybe, just simple Roie is upset that everyone he grew up with is successful while he was left behind.

I do not care.

The last time you called me a racist (above), you defended your charge with your most racist statement yet.

What are you gonna follow up with this time? Denial of the holocaust?

you still need to answer the question, why r u a racist

Answer: I'm not racist.

If you feel I am, demonstrate it. Burden of proof is on you.

No, you are just a waste of time. You are unable to answer the question, so off you go

We both know that you are afraid to admit the truth, that are you are a racist. Repress those feelings, its good for you

Back