Only a 1% chance that a baby will be male.

That is a cogent point, though too much force being used against those men could drive them underground

Except that men invariably start out a boys, and thus would be targeted at an early age. Like buying a bond with 10 year maturity, you just wait for the payoff.
 
Honestly you pigs are putting to much of yourselves into the men who are outnumbered by women. They would be treated as well as us gals are supposed to be treated but never are. :mad:

I mean think about it, if there is 20 or more women for every guy, he would be treated lavishly so he doesn't jump ship for the next gal. Assuming that men are not stuck in labs to be milked for sperm to knock up us gals. Not that I see that, I can see a reverse harem happening.

Which is not 20 guys for one gal, no way in hell that would work. Forget porn that is a huge ouch fast. :eek: There would be the one guy and so many women who ride him as often as he can manage. Besides the providing sex for the gals though he is pampered like he was a gal in a harem. Food when he wants, a bath, so on so forth.
 
And that was the initial idea, before this other business started, emap. LOL.

Yeah, I can see where 20 guys to one girl would lead....war until there were a lot fewer guys.
 
I mean think about it, if there is 20 or more women for every guy, he would be treated lavishly so he doesn't jump ship for the next gal.

So you have some idea of where my previous comment is coming from: Ursula LeGuin speculated about a minority-male society with a superabundance of women in her famous novelette called The Matter of Seggri. Mostly what I'd expect a one percent male society to look like is much like what she describes there, but vastly more extreme. (And of course, in the context of Lit, much pornier. ;))
 
Last edited:
Back
Top