ideas to tease and please a restrained person

yellowrocket

lust filled lover
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Posts
3,412
She likes spankings when in the mood. A little ice goes a long way with her. I just bought a needle roller(not sure if there's a better name for it)that we haven't used yet. Was going to introduce it while she was blindfolded and restrained tonight. She will let me pinch and bite. She loves that soft barely there touch on her arms and legs. Trying to figure out if there's anything I need to know before I get started tonight. Any techniques, tips, or general advice on mixing and matching the sensations to maximize her enjoyment.

I was planning on cuff in her to the chair in the room. It looks a little like an old dining room style chair. That or across the foot stool its abot 18inches high padded and about 18-24 inches long. That we have that never gets used. Or maybe both.

And yes she's given me the explicit to restrain her and do what I want. Was also thinking of bring out her bullet vibe if I do get her over the foot stool.
 
I presume you mean a Wartenberg pinwheel. That's a great toy and much more intense than you might expect. Be prepared for some reaction. I've had one used on me and it feels like a knife blade slicing into you.

If you're going to surprise her with it, make sure she is well restrained and pay attention to which way she might move when you "wheel" her. If she is startled and moves into the wheel you will break the skin and leave an interesting trail of cuts which might be tough to explain to the kids.

Have fun and tell us how it goes.
 
That's exactly the toy. And unfortunately it's kind of dull. Not quite as strong of a sensation. I tried it on me. Maybe the surprise will be enough to make her jump because I didn't do much for me.
 
Something I learned from this site a long time ago is to have an aroma present. It could be just about anything, oranges for example. Something not too common but common enough that it will trigger her memory of the night whenever she smells an orange aroma when eating or perhaps using a cleaning product. In this way she will not only experience what happens tonight but will "relive" the experience whenever she smells the same aroma during her everyday life. Imagine her pussy getting wet every single time she smells an orange.
 
Last edited:
That is another great idea. I was planning on candles, but hadn't thought of it that way.
 
That's exactly the toy. And unfortunately it's kind of dull. Not quite as strong of a sensation. I tried it on me. Maybe the surprise will be enough to make her jump because I didn't do much for me.

Practice makes perfect. Believe me she won't find it dull. Especially if she's blindfolded and doesn't know its coming. Run it quickly up her leg or her belly. I guarantee you'll get a response.
 
Stick some dining forks in the freezer. You can alternate sensations by dragging the tines over her skin with varying pressure and then lay it more or less flat and glide it over their body so they experience the icy cold metal.
 
Hi Rocket ~ The two of you do have a safe word for your play, right? FYI I do know what I am talking about. :D
 
Ice is great slowly dripping onto her nipples.It can also be erotic to make a large,thick ice cock in the freezer and thrust it in and out of her and watch her squirm with pleasure.😎
 
This isn't as subtle as sensual as the above suggestions, but...

With my wife tied up powerless, I quite enjoy telling her not to cum without my permission, then making it really hard for her to hold back. Her self control really impresses me, and when I finally give my permission, it's explosive for her. Or you could force her to cum, all the while telling her she's not allowed. The feelings of helpless and embarrassment at being forced and unable to control it can be very powerful and enjoyable. Safe word is a must of course.
 
I would love it if my wife kept me hard and teased me to oblivion while at the same time making me beg her to not let me cum that night.
 
Thanks for the additional responses. It's been awhile since I checked this thread. We didn't establish a safe word that nighr. Most of the time has been spent on pleasuring each other when we've restrained the other. The wheel was a new toy that she didn't seem to enjoy. It was s little to much for her. We talked about it later. I think she's waiting for me to tie her up again though. She enjoyed the rest of it. And her ass was a nice shade of pink before we stopped.
 
Thanks for the additional responses. It's been awhile since I checked this thread. We didn't establish a safe word that nighr. Most of the time has been spent on pleasuring each other when we've restrained the other. The wheel was a new toy that she didn't seem to enjoy. It was s little to much for her. We talked about it later. I think she's waiting for me to tie her up again though. She enjoyed the rest of it. And her ass was a nice shade of pink before we stopped.

Glad to hear the fun continues. Did you use the wheel on her while she was blindfolded or when she could see it? It can be a rather intense sensation. It may take her a while to get to like it. Don't throw it away. Save it for another time.
 
She was not only blindfolded but handcuffed to the stool. Never jumped even when I smacked her ass extra hard or when the wheel touched her. I didn't think it was that sharp, but maybe the surprise made it that strong of a sensation.

Someone outside of here suggested a whip. But there are so many kinds and dissent lengths that is almost need her there to buy it. Partly cause I'd like her to try it on me.
 
Something I learned from this site a long time ago is to have an aroma present. It could be just about anything, oranges for example. Something not too common but common enough that it will trigger her memory of the night whenever she smells an orange aroma when eating or perhaps using a cleaning product. In this way she will not only experience what happens tonight but will "relive" the experience whenever she smells the same aroma during her everyday life. Imagine her pussy getting wet every single time she smells an orange.

What a wicked idea...the mind is such a fabulous sex organ ...:rose:
 
We are starting off with a satin flogger to see if we like that before we invest in anything more. Feathers are a great tool to use if you get the chance to do it again. Funny ng the lines of the flogger down her body and then her not knowing where it will land.
 
Back
Top