Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

Rosa had nice skilled touch which Isabella enjoyed, and she thought that she would make the massage part of her daily duties in the evening when she came home from the office. After all it was a good stress relief...not to mention how much she liked to be touched by her pretty young maid.

" ...if there is nothing else, I have chores to perform. " Rosa spoke in near perfect english, although with her sweet little accent.

For a moment mistress considered having her maid continue because it felt so good but decided to dismiss her to do her chores. She watched as Rosa walked from the room in her new high heels whiched caused her hips to sway slightly. My God she has such fine shapely legs. Isabella thought.

After a few moments of relaxing in bed Isabella rose and slipped into her robe and slippers. Desiring a bottle of water she almost rang for her servant but decided not to bother her. As she went into the kitchen she was somewhat surprised not to see Rosa there cleaning up from breakfast. Isabella opened the refrigerater and got a chilled bottle of water. The house was silent, no vacuum running or noise throughout. That was when she thought she heard a strange sound coming from the young maids quarters
 
Last edited:

Rosa stood in the middle of the kitchen, trying to remember what to do next. She knew she should clean up from breakfast. Her mind, however, kept returning to the sight of Sra. Anderson’s lean and firm bare back, its soft skin like sculpted alabaster stretching from the blonde hair at the top of her neck to the round upper part of the señora’s buttocks, and the gentle cleft between.

Rosa moaned softly when, as if on its own, her hand right slid to the front of her skirt, and pressed into her pubes. She glanced at the door to her quarters in the far corner of the kitchen. She knew she would get little work done, and would not do it well, in her present state. She slipped into her room and closed the door behind her.

Quickly stripping down to her underwear, she settled back on her bed and slipped her hand inside her panties.

10408694.gif


As she touched herself, she imagined what might have happened had she not stopped the massage at Sra. Anderson’s waist. Rosa’s free hand moved to her right buttocks and squeezed, as she would have squeezed her employer’s derriere. She gripped harder, the slight pain augmenting the ecstasy of her fingertips upon her clitoris. When she imagined doing the same to the señora, orgasm swelled in her loins to crash like waves across all extremities of her body.

“Aye! Sra. Anderson...” Rosa allowed herself to sigh, never imagining that the object of her sensual emotions stood just outside her door. “Isabella.... Te amo!!!”



 
Last edited:
Curious, Isabella approached the door to Rosa's quarters. The door wasn't completely shut and she listened for a moment, hearing the young girl whisper her name out loud from within...

Her mind racing Isabella softly pushed the door open an inch or so, just enough to peek inside. Thankfully it made no noise to alert her maid to her presence.

Her eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat when she saw Rosa reclining on her bed wearing nothing but her panties and heels. Her back was arched and a hand was inside her panties playing with herself.

Isabella couldn't believe her eyes. Fascinated she couldn't help but watch her virgin maid being oh so naughty...neglecting her duties to pleasure herself. Trying not to make a sound Isabella slid her hand down inside her own panties, finding she was already aroused...
 

At the pinnacle of orgasm, and certainly never imagining that the object of her sensual emotions stood in her doorway watching, Rosa moaned louder. “Te amo, Isabella.... TE AMO!!!”

Rainbow fire danced before her closed eyes as ecstasy blazed throughout her writhing flesh. She suppressed a scream, which emerged as a short “yip!” Then, the sensation too much to bear, she withdrew her hand from inside her panties and collapsed on the mattress, spent and content, her eyes still shut. Panting from her gratifying exertion, she just lay there a moment, knowing she soon must rise and get to work.



 
Isabella felt flushed and surprised to see her innocent young maid playing with herself on her bed...and saying something in spanish although their was no mistaking she was using her name ' Isabella '. As she watched this passionate display of self satisfaction and desire, she herself could not contain her own excitement. Isabella was not surprised that she was wet and hot. As a matter of fact she had been in a constant state of arousal ever since she had hired Rosa weeks ago. Fantasys of dominating her obediant servant invaded her thoughts daily. Something about the young little beauty just drove her crazy with lust...and here she was pleasing herself, her secret revealed.

Fascinated Isabella watched, undetected, until Rosa finally reached orgasm. Her body relaxed, with her eyes closed as the afterglow overwhelmed her near naked body.

That was when Isabella decided to act...

Pushing the door open the lady of the house stepped into the room, clearing her throat as she put her hands on her hips, " Rosa, how dare you behave this way ! I walk into the kitchen and find it a mess and I discover that you are in your room touching yourself while neglecting your duties. "

After a slight pause Isabella demanded, " Do you care to explain your naughty behavior to me young lady ? ''
 

Rosa basked in the eternal bliss following her orgasm. Her body felt as if it floated upon a bed of warm clouds, her thoughts....

Then her whole world shattered.

“Rosa!” Sra. Anderson’s shout pierced Rosa’s euphoric reverie. “How dare you behave this way!”

Rosa’s eyes snapped open, but she didn’t move. She watched the blades of the ceiling fan slowly rotating above her as her employer continued to berate her. “I walk into the kitchen and find it a mess and I discover that you are in your room touching yourself while neglecting your duties.”

All of Rosa’s guilty fears crystallized in her mind, her fear of losing her job and being deported, her guilt at the sin of masturbation, and the horror at the sudden realization that she loved and had romantic lesbian desires for “Isabella,” Isabelle Anderson, that is, the woman who could have her arrested and sent back to the impoverished doldrums of Rosa's home village in the mountains of Nayarit.

“Do you care to explain your naughty behavior to me young lady?” Sra. Anderson demanded.

“I thought...” Rosa began as she sat up on the bed, clad in only her polka dotted black bra and panties. She almost confessed her love for Isabelle, and the resulting lust to which she had just succumbed. Then she feared to look so foolish, and to offend Isabelle. Perhaps she had completely misunderstood what she had perceived as her employer’s seductive intent in the bathroom yesterday. In fact the more she thought about it, the less likely it seemed that a beautiful and sophisticated woman like Isabelle would stoop to take a mere maid as a lover. Rosa now believed her own repressed and sinful lusts had made her imagine Isabelle’s actions as an attempt to seduce her.

A few days earlier, Rosa would have described herself as a content, productive, and virtuous Christian. Now, confronted with her sins, and about to lose her job, she burst into tears.

Por favor, Señora...” Rosa dropped to her knees in front of her employer. “No me envía usted de vuelta a México....”

Then remembering Sra. Anderson’s proscription against Spanish, she looked up with pleading and weeping eyes. “Please, don’t send me away.... Let me stay here and keep my job. I promise I’ll be perfect.... Please... let me stay.... I’ll do anything you ask as long as I can stay....”

 
The pussycat and the mouse...

Isabella was surprised by Rosa's overeaction once her secret was discovered. The little young maid's big brown eyes flew open in embarrassment and she actually jumped out of bed and got on her knees in front of her employer, begging for foregiveness and mercy, at first in her native tongue but then soon using english as requested.

" ... please... let me stay...I'll do anything you ask as long as I can stay. "

Isabella's heart melted at the sight of her tears and how she pleaded, but she maintained her stern compusure. She now had the upper hand in this situation although she never would have Rosa deported under any circumstances. Actually she was pleased by the way things developed, innocent young Rosa felt that she had committed a sin by being caught pleasuring herself, something that was natural and almost everyone did without feeling guilt. Also perhaps Rosa felt that she had neglected her domestic duties but was even worse for her was that Isabella knew that her little young pretty maid had lusted over her.

The blonde mistress was filled with a sense of power, apparently her seduction techniques had paid off...

" You should be ashamed of yourself Rosa, not for being naughty but for doing it when you should be performing your household duties. It makes me wonder what you do all day when I am at the office. I am aware that that young goodlooking hispanic doorman who works down in the lobby likes you. Perhaps he is visiting you when I am not here. Nevertheless I am willing to give you another chance, but you better to be willing to do anything I tell you. Do you understand me, young lady ? '
 

“I am willing to give you another chance,” Sra. Anderson mercifully offered. “But you better to be willing to do anything I tell you. Do you understand me, young lady?”

Si, Señora!” Rosa agreed immediately, not rising from her knees, just greatful that she had a chance to retain her job and not get deported. “I mean... Yes, Ma’am.... I’ll do anything... anything you say!”

 
" Si Senora. " Rosa agreed, " I mean...Yes ma'am...I'll do anything...anything you say. "

It was like music to her ears, Isabella thought. For weeks she had been waiting for this moment to have the upper hand. Her sweet young little ol' half naked servant was on her knees begging for foregiveness...willing to do anthing she was told.

Isabella sat on the leather settee and crossed her legs, letting her pink slipper dangle from her foot, looking down at Rosa with a stern expression on her face. Rosa meekly kept her eyes cast downward.

" Young lady, I want you to prove your devotion to me. I want you to crawl over her and remove my slippers and kiss my feet. "

Their was a moment of hesitation.

" Well young lady, what are you waiting for ? "
 

“Well, young lady,” Sra. Anderson growled after commanding Rosa to crawl across the floor and kiss her feet. “What are you waiting for?”

Rosa blinked twice as she ran through the words in her head, to ensure she understood. Then, already kneeling on the floor, she complied. Down on her hands and knees, she crawled the few feet forward until she could gently remove her employer’s slippers. This done, she pressed her lips to her right insole.

It made Rosa think of how the old ladies back home would venerate statues of the Lord, the Virgin, and the Saints in her village church. This made sense to Rosa. Had not Sra. Anderson saved her from poverty, and now forgiven her sins by allowing her to stay? Should she not show her this reverence?

She again kissed the señora’s right foot, then her left, each time with increasing enthusiasm and sincerity.


 
Isabella was pleased by her maids sudden show of devotion. Rosa's submissive streak was not to only welcome but to be exploited and taken total advantage of. Isabella had waited for this moment and was prepared not to let it slip away...

She watched as her servant worshipped her feet making her feel like a goddess. No doubt Isabella felt this sense of power over her young maid now. She let Rosa kiss and adore her feet until the blonde employer decided to take this further...

Satisfied Isabella remembered the hairbrush in the pocket of her robe. " Young lady, I want you to get up here and lie across my lap with your derriere in the air. I think you need spanked and punished for your naughty behavior. "

Isabella decided to be firm and teach her young little servant her proper place...
 

“Young lady,” Sra. Anderson said sharply. “I want you to get up here and lie across my lap with your derriere in the air. I think you need to be spanked and punished for your naughty behavior.”

Rosa’s lips lingered on the señora’s left insole as her mind processed this command. It took a moment for her to understand her employer’s new intent. Once she realized what Sra. Anderson planned, Rosa shuddered, remembering her father’s belt and mother’s switch back home in the mountains of Nayarit. Nevertheless, she did not dare disobey, not while the señora had every reason to fire her and have her deported.

As soon as Rosa stood, Sra. Anderson moved to the bed and sat down. She straightened and sat back, offering her full lap to Rosa. Rosa, still in just her bra and panties, positioned herself as instructed.

 
Isabella couldn't believe how submissive her young virgin maid was all of a sudden. It was a dream come true...without even a whimper or a protest Rosa obediantly positioned herself across the lap of her employer.

For a moment Isabella could only stare down at Rosa's derierre before pulling her panties down, revealing her firm round ass cheeks. She enjoyed the power she had over the innocent young virgin... and then without warning Isabella brought the hairbrush down...

{ SMACK }

" You are such a naughty little girl, playing with yourself while supposed to be doing your duties. From now on you will do everything that you are told, do you understand ? "

Once again Isabella slapped the hairbrush against Rosa,snaked butte, teaching her a lesson...

{ SMACK }
 


Rosa yelped when the back of the hairbrush slapped her exposed derriere.

“You are such a naughty little girl, playing with yourself while supposed to be doing your duties!” Sra. Anderson said sharply. “From now on you will do everything that you are told, do you understand?”

Again, the brush smacked Rosa’s bottom.

¡Sí, señora!” Rosa gasped. “Todos... I mean, everything I’m told.”

Given her undocumented status and the current administration in Washington, it would take more than a bruised butt to get Rosa to risk disobeying her employer’s sadistic whims.


 
Isabella had her little young maid just where she wanted. At her mercy...promising to do what she was told. Completely submissive to her employer's wishes...Isabella doubted that further punishment would be needed, Rosa was now under her total control.

" Since you like to be such a wicked and naughty girl I am going to insist that you worship me anytime I desire. " Isabella stated.

Again she brought the hairbrush down on her servants sweet little ass cheeks, although not very hard, enjoying the way she whimpered. " I expect you to be waiting on your knees when I come home from the office, with a cocktail, willing to serve me. I want you to massage my feet, prepare my bath, brush my hair and do everything that you are told without protest. Is that understood ? "

Instead of using the hairbrush on her helpless maid's perfect ass again, Isabella softly touched and caressed Rosa's nice red butte waiting for her to answer...
 


“Is that understood?” Sra. Isabelle Anderson finally asked.

Distracted by the unexpected heat in her loins, Rosa realized she had not actually listened to all of her employer’s demands. Each swat with the brush had jounced her pubes pleasingly against the firm muscle of Isabelle’s thigh. The sting of the spanking had actually intensified the resultant lusty desire, creating an empty feeling between her tightly closed thighs. This intensified when Isabelle stopped beating and started caressing her tingling derriere. Embarrassed, Rosa did not worry about what Isabelle asked. She simply wanted this confusing torment ended.

Sí, señora,” Rosa groaned, barely suppressing the urge to thrust her hips into Isabelle's lap. “¡Yo entiendo! I... I understand. It shall be as you ask.”


 
Isabelle administered her punishment and was pleased by the way her virginal, young and pretty servant willingly agreed to do as she was told. Rosa promised to obey her employers new terms. Exercising her power over her helpless immigrant maid she inquired further...


" I want to know what you were thinking about, young lady, when I caught you being very naughty and playing with your pussy ? "

Mistress squeezed Rosa's firm butte cheek and carressed it, having a feeling Rosa needed a release while waiting for her answer...
 
Last edited:


“I want to know what you were thinking about, young lady,” Sra. Isabelle Anderson demanded as she squeezed Rosa’s buttocks, “when I caught you being very naughty and playing with your pussy.”

With her employer again caressing her derriere, Rosa could no longer suppress the urge to thrust her hips into Isabelle's lap. She did so with an irregular rhythm, as she fought her own need. Thus distracted and caught off-guard by Isabelle’s question, having promised to obey, and too overwhelmed by emotion to dissemble, Rosa moaned her confession.

¡Tu, señora!” Tears rolled down her cheeks from shame and love. “I was thinking about you!”

 
Rosa began moving her hips on her blonde employers upper thigh, enjoying the sensation as Isabelle carressed her perfect butte cheeks. With a tearful moan Rosa finally she admitted that she was thinking of Isabelle when playing with herself.

This was music to Isabelle's ears.

In total control now, Isabelle let her middle slip down and softly brush across the sweet young maids virgin pussy lips, rotating slowly before going slightly deeper, parting the lips of her wet pussy.

" My oh my Rosa, you are such a bad and naughty little thing ! Your little ol' pussy is so wet ! "
 
Last edited:


“My, oh my Rosa,” Sra. Anderson clucked teasingly after she dipped her middle finger softly into her maid’s womanhood. “You are such a bad and naughty little thing! Your pussy is so wet!”

Rosa’s lusty groan sounded like a desperate whimper. She had become so quickly confused. Believing her employer had the power to get her deported, the young virgin had accepted the humiliation and pain of a spanking, only to find that it ignited her lust to a degree she’d never before experienced. Now, her tormentor’s sweet touch exacerbated her need. Nothing in Rosa’s experience prepared her for this situation or her libidinous reaction to it.

She could only think to plead: “I’m sorry, señora... I’m sorry!”

 
" I'm sorry, senora...I'm sorry. " Rosa pleaded.

" Well I suppose you really can't help it, getting all hot and bothered. I am just so surprised at you, I thought you were a good little girl and behaved yourself. " Isabelle teased, her finger doing the same, as she played with her young maid's now aroused pussy, while she could only whimper in protest. " And come to discover you have some very naughty and wicked thoughts. "

Truthfully Isabelle was extremely pleased by Rosa's submissiveness. What a delightful turn of events...from now her lovely little latina servant was going to learn her place and be taught to perform some new duties on a daily basis. Isabelle's experienced finger continued to explore Rosa's sensitive delicate flesh, knowing it was only a matter of time before Rosa couldn't resist the urge to move her hips all about in delight on her new strict mistresses expert finger...

" This is what happens to naughty girls, they deserve to be punished. From now on you will do everything I tell you, do you understand me ? " Isabelle demanded in a firm tone of voice.
 


“This is what happens to naughty girls... they deserve to be punished,” Sra. Anderson growled. Rosa wondered why she considered the way she now touched her punishment. It felt so good. “From now on you will do everything I tell you. Do you understand me?”

¡Sí, señora!” Rosa gasped. “I will do what you say.”

Suddenly, Rosa’s lust redoubled. From gentle rocking following her spanking, she began involuntarily thrusting her hips, trying to impale her womanhood on Isabella’s teasing fingers. Rosa moaned.

¡Madre de Dios! Me gusta mucho.... ¡Dámelo!”



 
" Si senora... I will do what you say ! Rosa gasped.

Isabelle was pleased by the circumstances. There could be no mistaking the little latina maid was 'aroused' to say the least. Rosa was rotating her hips and pressing her tight wet pussy against her fingers becoming more and more desperate.

The lady of the house didn't even mind that Rosa was pleading for mercy in her native language. Every so often Isabelle would lightly slap her maids sweet round ass to show her who was really in control of the situation. Isabelle enjoyed the way Rosa squirmed and whimpered...until her finger touched that sensitive little inflamed button...

This was only the beginning of Rosa's obediance training. She now existed to serve the wishes of her dominate blonde employer. At the risk of getting ahead of herself Isabelle planned to show off her young latina servant at the upcoming party next week.
 


¡Dámelo!” Rosa pleaded, involuntarily thrusting her hips. Isabelle brushed her clitoris, making the maid cry out with frustration “¡Madre de Dios, señora! Lo necesito.... ¡Dámelo!”



 
Back
Top