Shy Sexy Texan

oh my

you.....i am proud you are from Texas.........such a pretty treasure.....:rose:

Not that I'm taking requests... but here you go :)

photo3ddp.jpg

now that my friends is what you call a perfect ass:rose::devil:

Good Evening Lovely Stacy!!

I hope you're doing good tonight. *BIG HUG*

Thank you John... and many thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. It's very much appreciated :)

Just catching up on the thread, Your newest photos look fantastic. I hope things are better and you're at a happier place again! :rose:

Thank you John... and many thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. It's very much appreciated :)

Well I'm just glad you're posting again. It's good to hear how you're doing, silence is always a lonely place for everyone.

Stacy,

You are one of the classiest and sexiest people that I've ever seen on this board. Thank you for posting and please continue to. Your personality and smile always turn one of my bad days into a good one, so thank you.

Me

Wow, thank you!

I always appreciate being complimented on my personality, or even smile, before my boobs :p

I don't know if I ever really think of myself as "classy" - I just am who I am and hope I find people that accept and love that...

Thanks again :)

Stacy,

You are one of the classiest and sexiest people that I've ever seen on this board. Thank you for posting and please continue to. Your personality and smile always turn one of my bad days into a good one, so thank you.

Me

Wow, thank you!

I always appreciate being complimented on my personality, or even smile, before my boobs :p

I don't know if I ever really think of myself as "classy" - I just am who I am and hope I find people that accept and love that...

You're quite welcome. Honestly, I come to your thread to get a pick-me-up and the pictures you post are just a really nice added bonus. Thank you for being you and putting yourself out there, but in pictures and through your words. Oh, and your blog is awesome. Me First has been one of my absolute favorite bands ever since high school and I did my semester long project in college on Punk Rock. I miss those days.

Wow, thank you!

There is no way for someone NOT to just adore you. Your personality is addicting, your smile is captivating, and your wit is staggering. (See, I didn't even mention your boobs....and I definitely could have);):D

You my little friend are PURE Class. I can safely say I've never met anyone quite like you.

Wow, thank you!

Bump back up to page 1 for the classy lady of Lit.

Sir, I believe I speak for many on this thread when I say I've had just about enough out of you. You have come into this lady's thread, called her all sorts of names, and made all manner of accusations without offering anything in the way of proof except what amounts to "it's true because I say it is." I'm sorry, but rumor and hearsay are not proof. You yourself claim them to be hearsay in the first thing you posted: "from what I heard...". Is that what you said? Exactly what you said?

I understand that you may have a beef with this lady, but to come into her thread, slinging mud the way you did is poor form. Bad show, old chap. Bad show indeed.

Of course, all of this begs the question: Who cares? I'm sorry if your friend feels misled, but there are two sides to every story, and he may not be completely innocent, either. I don't know. And, honestly, I don't care. I don't visit this thread hoping to land a relationship, or even a date. Her relationship ethics have absolutely no bearing on whether or not I want to visit this thread and look at Stacy's pictures. I suspect most people who come here feel similarly.

So, if you're feeling like you need to slam Ms. Stacy, go make a journal entry, or write a letter to the editor, or talk to a therapist, because if you're looking for sympathy, you're in the wrong thread.

You said it brother, She is a lady in my eyes also

Back from the dead :)

Sorry for my absence guys! I'm guess I'm still trying to find my place here.
I hope you all are having a great weekend :) Mine has been quite relaxing...

null_zps70dcf529.jpg

Back