Shy Sexy Texan

The pic (below) from my profile contains a quote that someone close to me told me...shortly before breaking my heart.
null_zps374e4cb3.jpg

So it's time to create a new pic with a new quote!

I'd love to get input from you all :) So post your favorite quote and I'll send the lucky winner a photo that I haven't posted on my thread.

I'll pick the winner Tuesday - I'm pulling for you Entered27 :)

"What is popular isn't always right, and what is Right isn't always Popular"

The pic (below) from my profile contains a quote that someone close to me told me...shortly before breaking my heart.
null_zps374e4cb3.jpg

I'd love to get input from you all :) So post your favorite quote and I'll send the lucky winner a photo that I haven't posted on my thread.

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man"

Just an off the cuff SWAG assessment of a pretty Texan I only know through Lit:

Smart, Beautiful and Proud a True Texas Naughty Angel

null_zps374e4cb3.jpg

"...find a way to my heart, and I will always be with you
From wherever you are, I'll be waiting..."
--Phil Collins--

“If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.”
― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation."
President George Washington

*Slipping in and leaving BIG HUGS for our lovely hostess*

Pic #53

“For nobody else, gave me thrill-with all your faults, I love you still. It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you.”
― Frank Sinatra

Desktop2_zps860182dc.jpg

Back