Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Fred asked me to leave a note for everyone letting you know that he's been in the hospital and he's feeling weak, so he's not been able to log onto Lit, but he wanted you to know he's thinking of everyone and he wanted to thank all the ladies for posting and keeping the thread going.

Hugs from Fred!!!
:kiss::heart:

Hi everyone!

Fred asked me to leave a note for everyone letting you know that he's been in the hospital and he's feeling weak, so he's not been able to log onto Lit, but he wanted you to know he's thinking of everyone and he wanted to thank all the ladies for posting and keeping the thread going.

Hugs from Fred!!!

Send our thoughts and well wishes to Fred, Tali

Hi everyone!

Hugs from Fred!!!

Thanks for the update. Please give my best to Fred and say we want him back here.

Hi everyone!

Hugs from Fred!!!

Send him our thoughts and best wishes :rose:

Hi everyone!

Hugs from Fred!!!

My thoughts and prayers go with you Fred and a speedy recovery.

Hi everyone!

Hugs from Fred!!!

Give him my best too and tell him we need his catalogue for all the beauty in here.:cool:

More than a handful :kiss:

Two more beauties in need of Fred's listing skills.:kiss:

Fred had to go back in the hospital after coming out when his blood pressure dropped, so they're keeping an eye on him and trying to get him stable.

Send him some good thoughts please!

Fred had to go back in the hospital after coming out when his blood pressure dropped, so they're keeping an eye on him and trying to get him stable.

Send him some good thoughts please!

Absolutely, Tali. And for you too. I know this must be hard on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back