Couples at play

Well now you know that three cocks is good but four cocks would be even better!

Like it says...I am much more than a beautiful cock!

Wow, just look at that, that's you on the right in the picture on the wall, isn't it!

What a beautiful cock... :cool:

Serving breakfast to MrT one lazy Winter Saturday morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
Wow, just look at that, that's you on the right in the picture on the wall, isn't it!

What a beautiful cock... :cool:

You caught me I have been secretly watching you for quite some time now! And just to let you know that's my dad watching also.

Serving breakfast to MrT one lazy Winter Saturday morning!

Mmmm, the perfect Sunday. Since my sissy cock doesn't satisfy, I've become very good with tongue, lips, nose, and fingers. ;)

Been a bit quiet in here lately. So here's the second in my 'three cocks' series...

Nr2O9On.jpg

(The first one is here ;))

He seems to be enjoying that, as his head is back. You must be doing an expert job.

He was making all the right noises... ;) I do like to hone my skills. There are certain 'moves' which I know I have to deploy carefully, to avoid bringing him to a peak too quickly :) I feel it is a lifetime study, though. We never stop learning, eh? :devil:

Won't be quiet for long. Very nice.

Thank you, Ms G. :kiss:

Damn gorgeous set of very lovely and loving pictures :heart:

Thank you, Mr Kilt. I'm liking your new AV series, but you already know I'm a sucker for a kilt, especially when worn in the, er, traditional manner... :devil:

So beautiful. Would have loved to hear the sounds and see the ecstasy on your face. Those are the two things I love about bringing a woman to orgasm. Nothing beats that for me.

Thank you! :rose: I think I was trying to be quiet-ish, as we were in a 'restaurant with rooms' type place, so therefore quite likely to be sitting at dinner somewhere near our room neighbours... :D Not sure how well I succeeded, though :devil:

I do agree, though, that hearing the unfettered moans and sighs one is causing is a wonderful thing. :cool:

Back