I mean, Mixed Doubles Curling.....

Soma99

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Posts
3,190
There were brother daughter teams, I think a married team..... seems like lots of bets/ bribery situations could arise.
 
No doubt as a team rises in the competitive ranks there would be many away from home competitions where, in order to lower expenses the team mates would need to share accommodation. Just because there are two beds in a hotel room, doesn't mean they both have to be used.
 
I'dda thunk ice dancing is the Olympic sport with the Lit potential...
 
Scott had to tone down the program where he was eating Tessa's pussy during the performance.
Also loved the French girl's perky little tit show.
 
Wow the possibilities..

Wow can see losers having to submit to winners. Situations where things get extrem. Perhaps one team becoming a slave to another.

One thing, why does it only have to be mixed teams. Having two men or two women at my disposal, sounds wonderful.

I picture this "league" meeting for matches on Thursday nights and the losers submitting on a Friday morning. That's just what's in my head.

I could keep going..
 
I picture this "league" meeting for matches on Thursday nights and the losers submitting on a Friday morning.
Why not a Friday night league, with the losers submitting for the whole weekend?

Perhaps one of the teams gets a taste for submission, and ends up throwing games just to give their competition an excuse to continue the sexual punishments?

Or would this be a continuing story, following the adventures of a single team as they win, and fuck, their way to the finals?
 
Last edited:
Why not a Friday noght league, with the losers submitting for the whole weekend?

Perhaps one of the teams gets a taste for submission, and ends up throwing games just to give their competition an excuse to continue the sexual punishments?

Or would this be a continuing story, following the adventures of a single team as they win, and fuck, their way to the finals?

All good questions, and if I had time to write it they would be answered. The bad news is I just don't have time to write.
 
Back
Top