Dear X

Dear fellow employees,

Now that I am no longer working with you I can say what I had wanted to say for a long time: you're lazy. I don't mean that you don't do work, but that you're too lazy to do the things which keep a place running smoothly, too lazy to go the extra mile to do things right and too lazy, and possibly stupid, to follow explicit, documented instructions.

Every day was an exercise in not saying anything when you took forever to do the simplest of things or couldn't bother to document your work.

While it may sound like I was the be all and end all to our group, the people will see how much effort I put in starting next week when they realize I'm no longer there.

I've already explained this to my supervisor who agreed with my assessment though I don't expect any change. Yes, our job is not the most glamorous, yes, we always got dumped on because other groups couldn't do their jobs (either), but it's your job. Saying, "I don't do that" or "Someone should tell them" isn't the answer. It's our (your) job to do it and to tell the people.

It was bad enough I had to deal with crappy software put out by multi-billion dollar companies, but having to do your work as well as mine, or redo your work because you couldn't be bothered to do it right, was the overriding reason I left. Yes, the extra pay will be nice but so will, hopefully working with people who want to do their job.

Hates working with stupidity
 
Dear X,

Fuck you.

Signed a pissed off mama

Dear X,

Fuck you, too. Actually not just fuck you...but fuck you with no lube. And with your hands tied. AND let your "girlfriend" watch too.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Also, learn the meaning of the word delusional. I am far from it. Get it right. Fucker.

Signed,

Me who just has this to say to you....fuck you.

Get it?


and finally, Dear X,

FUCK YOU, too.
 
Dear X,

You are flippin' gorgeous. You've got great tits that I would love to clamp onto.

~Me
 
Dear Broken Romantic,

This thread could be more fun to fuck around in than the dear Litster thread.

Sincerely,

Yourself
 
Dear X,

Fuck you.

Signed a pissed off mama

Dear X,

Fuck you, too. Actually not just fuck you...but fuck you with no lube. And with your hands tied. AND let your "girlfriend" watch too.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Also, learn the meaning of the word delusional. I am far from it. Get it right. Fucker.

Signed,

Me who just has this to say to you....fuck you.

Get it?


and finally, Dear X,

FUCK YOU, too.

Dear fucker that pissed off our sunny one ...
I don't know you, and I don't like you either! I think you need a can of whoop ass opened up on you!

Me :cool:
 
Dear X,

Fuck you.

Signed a pissed off mama

Dear X,

Fuck you, too. Actually not just fuck you...but fuck you with no lube. And with your hands tied. AND let your "girlfriend" watch too.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Also, learn the meaning of the word delusional. I am far from it. Get it right. Fucker.

Signed,

Me who just has this to say to you....fuck you.

Get it?


and finally, Dear X,

FUCK YOU, too.
Wowser!
 
Dear X.
Why are you never on time for anything? Not only that but you make everyone else late because you insist on picking everyone up!

Dear X.
You treat your long time gf like a casual shag and bad mouth her behind her back. Not only that but you say it to *ME*.

Dear X.
I don't have many friends but I never did count you as one and you are royally starting to piss me off. You were one of the wifes friends and, god help me, I talked to you once and helped you plan and cook a meal.

Oh... And it is supreme cheek to ask me to help you cook a meal YOU DID NOT INVITE US TO! :mad:
 
Dear X,

Seriously.. what are you, like five? Things are not equal. They are not meant to be. Things are purchased when they are needing replenishing, not because you are feeling slighted.

Signed,
Growing tired of this
 
Dear moving so damn far away,

I think of you every single day. I don't know how to say goodbye. I really suck at it, and honestly it's not like I can stand on the Tarmac and wave to you as you venture off, now can I. It breaks my heart that we might never meet again on this side of death. Be well, take care of them, and think of me when the sun sparkles on the ocean every once and again.


Yours forever,
me
 
Dear moving so damn far away,

I think of you every single day. I don't know how to say goodbye. I really suck at it, and honestly it's not like I can stand on the Tarmac and wave to you as you venture off, now can I. It breaks my heart that we might never meet again on this side of death. Be well, take care of them, and think of me when the sun sparkles on the ocean every once and again.


Yours forever,
me

Honey, I don't think I'll be that far from you.

:rose: :kiss:
 
Dear "dates" multiple guys acquaintance of mine...

I'm tired of having you ask me for suggestions when I know damned well you won't listen, and you'll do what you want to do.
I'm tired of women like you who give women everywhere a bad name.
If you have expressed (to me) that you can not see yourself in a committed relationship w/ a certain guy why the HELL are you telling him you're not ready for a relationship but you're still interested in going on "dates" w/ him?!?!
It's dishonest at best and manipulative at worst b/c that's right...you expect the guy to be the "gentleman" and pay for you. Why not be honest w/ the guy and tell him it would be best to remain friends? Is it beyond you to understand guys DO have feelings?!?!
Women like you drive me batshit crazy b/c you have the "looks" and guys fall for the physical and then are so blinded they don't see how much you're manipulating them.
Get some integrity! If you aren't interested in a guy beyond him spending money on you then you don't deserve to date any guy!

Annoyed & pissed at the idiot guys who think you're all that...me
 
Dear "friend",
Remember when you were going through your divorce? Who was there for you? Oh that's right, it was me. And now that I am going through one of my own.... you couldn't care less? I guess I am not that surprised. I have always been a better friend to you, then you to me. So thanks for all the great memories. But I'm afraid I have to say goodbye.

Me
 
Dear Mr. Glenfiddich,

Thank you very much for making your fine scotch whiskey. I am currently enjoying about 3 fingers of your 18 year old. She is mighty fine. Yesterday and today have shaken my trust in people, but I am pleased to report that my trust in your scotch has never been stronger. I am glad that there are things I can count on in this world.

Sincerely,
God I needed a drink.


Dear AY,

Fucking hell dude, keep it in your pants at work. It's not cool. We put you in a position of trust, trying to help move your career forward and this is how you repay us. Now we have clean up this mess, and I really hate cleaning up after others. Use the BIG head at work, use the LITTLE head at home.

Sincerely,
Your Pissed off colleague.
 
Dear X.

Ok, seriously...Give up.

We know you fucked up (again)... Just admit that you fucked up and then you can ask for help fixing the fuck up and then we can move on.

We all know you fucked up, but if we have to go to you and tell you that you fucked up (again) then you won't learn and you are doomed to repeat it over and over until something explodes in your face.

Someone already fixed your last screwup without you knowing and he got in trouble for doing it.

Grow up... Admit what you did and learn.

Hell... I don't even work with you any more and I know all about it!
Yes, the guys keep me up to date with your rampant stupidity. How you have a job there and I don't is beyond quite a few of us.
 
Dear 7" dildo
Thanks for not being 6" cuz you really came through when I needed you. See ya real soon.
 
Back
Top