New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Have just returned back from Christchurch, was down there for work, what a heartbreaking sight, seeing those beautiful buildings bought down. I have great memories of walking through Cathedral Square on my way to and from work each day and just stopping to enjoy the beauty of it.

Kia Kaha to families who have lost loved ones, life will never be the same again for you, live your lives for those that have been lost, keep them close in your hearts and memories and remember that the rest of NZ is mourning the loss of life as well.

An amazing job has been done by the USAR Teams both from NZ and from overseas as well as the police and Red Cross etc. My thoughts go out to these people who have worked on little sleep and seeing some horrible sights and doing this job to help return people to their familes, while knowing that it will continue for awhile yet.
 
I'm in Auckland for the weekend. Was a nice day today - for some reason I think the skirts get shorter the further north you go...
 
You obviously have not been out in Welly for a while, I was going to ask one girl if she realised she was wearing a belt and another ones skirt was so short you could see she was wearing purple underwear and she wasn't even bending over.
 
I hear that. Some very interesting ideas about what a skirt is out there. Not that im complaining at times haha.
 
Oh, I'm a kiwi, live here. (Nick is deceptive... it's a reference... nvm. :p) But, am moving to Britain quite soon to go backpacking. And I hope you're okay down there in ChCh, Strawberrysno.
 
Gosh quite a few new lit members from nz. Maybe the news is spreading... Lit is awesome.
Love to see lots of cool NZers here.
North Waikato here! Come from super small town!
 
Great to see this thread is thriving!
Welcome to new members

xxx From Otago
 
Welcome

Hello to all new posters!

Forecast not so good tomorrow (or the next day) so don't think the views will be so good. Starting to miss summer already...
 
I've been a reader for Lit for a while but new to the forums.

From Christchurch here, things seem to be getting back to normal
 
You obviously have not been out in Welly for a while, I was going to ask one girl if she realised she was wearing a belt and another ones skirt was so short you could see she was wearing purple underwear and she wasn't even bending over.

Is that your picture Kiwisub? If so I will be keeping my eye open for your short skirt in Welly
 
Back
Top