What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a wish and a prayer....

I'm here in the UK, thinking of all the lovely people from the USA that I've met here at Lit over the years and praying that they are alright...:heart:

Should seriously consider sleep...
Then again, it is Saturday (technically) so it's not like I have to be up early...

Well, that's good to know. Time to not waste my time doing that anymore...I hate projects sometimes

I really hate it when people are so eager to get on an elevator that they block the door so no one can get off said elevator. Grr.

I should be out bedding pens and doing yard work, but I just can't muster the ambition today....it's wet, it's cold and damnit, I just don't wanna!

I think I should go rummage through the kids candy and find something sticky and sweet.

I should be out bedding pens and doing yard work, but I just can't muster the ambition today....it's wet, it's cold and damnit, I just don't wanna!

I think I should go rummage through the kids candy and find something sticky and sweet.

If something sticky and sweet is what you're wanting, I can think of another more fitting place for you to rummage..

Or just stand in their way, staring at them, until they move. I found that *really* unnerves people.

:D

I would love to be stuck in an elevator with a suited man smelling all good, and nice shoes mmm. Okay back to pushing somebody out of the way. :D

I wish I could put on my fuzzy pajamas instead of having to bundle up and go to work. Damn you, Sandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back