"The Blood Bond" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,762
"The Blood Bond"

(closed)

tumblr_nf2h01sLEQ1u28qkio1_1280.jpg

Mya stood just inside the forest's edge, where the rising sun could not reach her delicate, fair skin. She'd taken to watching the lower meadows more than a moon ago ... when the boy arrived.

She understood his sudden appearance at the edge of her woods. The floods of last spring had changed the course of the river, putting most of the Village's pasture lands out of reach.

The grass fields here, just below the forest's edge, weren't as lush and nutritious for the goats and sheep over which the boy was watching, day in, day out. But they were all the villagers had.

So, they ignored the old tales of dangers in the forest, of monsters, so that they could feed their animals and thus feed themselves. That, Mya knew, would be their undoing.

As she watched, he drove the animals slowly over the pasture, closer and closer to the wood's edge. As he neared, Mya realized that he was older than he'd first appeared. Old enough, she thought with a smile. Old enough.

He glanced her direction, and she could sense that he thought he'd seen something -- someone -- but when he tried to focus in on her, he wouldn't see anything. If Mya didn't want to be seen, she wasn't.

She faded back into the forest, to her little hut deep in the woods to sleep off the daylight. When her internal clock told her the sun had begun dropping, she awoke, dressed, and returned to the forest's edge.

He was still there, watching over his flock. But this time when he glanced to the woods, she let him see her...
 
Liam stood quietly watching his sheep as they went about their daily grazing. Under different circumstances, he would have led his flock away from the edge of the forest but all other fields had dried up or had been depleted. He had heard growing up the tales of dark, malicious things lurking within the forest. Things that came and took away naughty children or unwary travelers.

Liam thought the stories were just that. Stories designed to frighten little children. Nonetheless, he kept a wary eye on his sheep all the same. He had only had them since his father had passed last year but he had not lost a single sheep.

And he didn't intend to.

After a while, he sat down a moment, letting a cool westerly breeze blew through him. Casting his eyes to the sky, he noticed the daylight was waning. The daylight was beginning to wane. It would be time to head back home soon.

As he stood, the hairs on the back of his neck and on his arms stood up and he was overcome with an uneasy feeling. Scanning quickly around him, he spotted nothing but grass and the gnarled, twisted bark of the forest beyond.

'Must just be the cold breeze,' he told himself. ' Time to be going back anyways.'

Still troubled, he led his sheep back towards his hut.

The next day, Liam found himself closer to the treeline than the previous day. The dull, stubborn sheep had somehow decided the best place to eat that day was right there.

Liam watched with a sigh, ignoring the absentminded bahing of the flock. The day went by slowly and more than once, Liam found himself looking away from his sheep. The feeling from yesterday still lingered and this made his usually peaceful task unnerving.

Why was he feeling this way, he wondered.

He was so caught up in what he was feeling, he had not noticed the ground darken as the sun set. Only when he heard a owl hoot did he break away from his turmoil and see that he no longer had a shadow. His sheep bah'd incessantly as if to tell him it had become night but he had not heard.

With a shake of his head, Liam began to lead his sheep away from the forest. Guiding them from the rear of the flock, he gave one more glance to where he had thought the unsettling feeling had orinated from.

And then in that moment, he saw her.
 
Mya smiled inviting me to the boy and, after looking again to the darkening sky and finding the sun now fully down beyond the distance hills, ventured slowly out of the woods and down through the tall grass in his direction.

She knew that she must have been quite a sight to the young man. Al head of almost unnaturally-red hair, a thin, flowery summer dress that was more suitable for a warmer time of year, and bare feet that seemed to handle the rough, prickly grass and debris of the meadow as easily as if she'd been walking the soft sand of a distant beach.

(OOC: I am stopping here, to see what his reaction to her approach would be.)
 
Liam stood there awestruck by what he saw. His heart quickened both from the sight of her bueaty and at the growing feeling that something was not right. His body tingled and he could not surpressa shiver from rolling down his spine at seeingher smile.

Why was he feeling this way?

Liam was still young and had not had much experience with women but he had never felt like he was feeling now. Why was his body reacting this way?

His mind raced as it tried to come up witha response. His instincts told him to flee but for reasons unknown he stood there stil as if planted into the ground. His sheep bah'd in the distance having already left him behind.

Liam swallowed hard and drew in a deep breath.

Where had she come from? Was his mind playing tricks on him?

Finally after what seemed like forever, he managed to say something.

"Um, hello? Are you lost Miss?" he stood still,waiting as another breeze blew past him.
 
Mya stared at the young man with unblinking eyes, slowly closing the distance between them until she was within arm's reach. She wore a pleased smile, as if happy to meet him. She was, of course: she hadn't fed in a great while.

In answer to his question, Mya said simply, "No, boy."

She stepped even closer, only inches separating them, and drew in a deep breath. The smell of him -- of the blood surging through him at an accelerated speed -- was intoxicating. She could take him down, here and now, before he would have time to react. She could sink her fangs deep into his neck and drain the life out of him as easily as he had sucked milk from his momma's teats as an infant.

But Mya was running out of safe hunting grounds. Killing him would draw search parties. Killing him so brutally would draw hunting parties! No, she had to be smart about this ... patient ...

She moved forward again, this time allowing the ever-hard nipples on her eternally firm and pert tits to press ever so slightly against his chest. She was a few head shorter than he was, and looking up into her eyes she asked in a whisper, "Have you ever been with a woman, boy?"
 
Liam was so stunned by the quickness of her movement that he could not find the words to answer. His heart pounded in his chest as he grew even more frantic by their bodies touching.

Looking down into her eyes, he swallowed down the stone of nervousness that had grown in his throat. He could feel a cold sweat form on his skin.

'W-what? N-n-no...I haven't--I mean..not romance.' He half stammered in answer. "Why do you ask?"

Liam was at a complete loss as to who this short but very beautiful woman was and did not know what to think.

Somewhere deep inside she made his stomach turn and twist into knots of fear. Further down, the woman made him feel the awakening of arousal in his loins. His face flushed red as he stepped back.

He stood there silently waiting for an explanation.
 
Mya took Liam's gently trembling hand and began backing away, urging him to follow as she said with a suggestive tone, "Tomorrow ... if you are asked that question ... would you like to have a different answer to offer?"

If he didn't to stop her, Mya would turn and lead Liam by the hand slowly back into the forest...

If he did stop her ... well, that is yet to be discovered...
 
"I don'tunderstand," he replied, still in shock as he was being led. He realized where she was guiding him after the third step.

"Wait!" He protested. " I don't even know your name."

Liam stopped and stood still. Her hand felt strangely cool in his. He searched her eyes but he could read nothing.

Who was this woman, he wondered. Why had she come to him?

Liam supressed a shudder and tried to calm himself. " Besides, you don't want to go in the forest after dark."

He realized that sounded absurd given how she'd appeared but he hoped his effort to stall would allow him to get some answers.

At least, he hoped....
 
"Besides, you don't want to go in the forest after dark."

Mya smiled to Liam, and moved back to him until her body pressed against his again, even more so that it had before. She said softly, "Fine..."

She reached to the knot in the rope securing his simple trousers around his waist and skillfully untied it as she finished, "...here will be fine."

She stood on her tippy toes and pressed her red lips to his in a soft kiss...
 
Liam's eyes widened in suprise as their lips met. Her lips felt so unbelievably soft and supple. His cheeks flushed a deeper red. He rlips were so inviting , it took all his will to break the kiss.

" Wait...What are you doing?" Liam stared back incredulously.

Here this strange woman had just appeared at the edge of the forest and now she was kissing him!

Liam shook his head. Everything was happening too fast. his trousers hung open and he was sp flustered that he was not even offering much resistance.

He couldnt think. It was then that he noticed his pants were open and he was body to body with her. His pulse was so rapid, he feared he would faint at any moment.

She was the most beautiful he had ever seen. Despite the warning signs going off in the back of his head., he couldn't think of what he should do.
 
Last edited:
Mya reached down between their bodies and grasped Liam's shaft. She watched his reactions, listened to the sounds coming from him, as she stroked its full length slowly a dozen or so times.

"I will make a man of you," she whispered, stepping back from him and -- pulling it from her shoulders -- dropping her dress to the grass. She stepped out of it, then laid on her back in the meadow before him. Parting her legs to reveal the folds of skin between her thighs, she waggled her fingers at him invitingly, saying, "Come to me, boy."
 
"Wait..I ..oh!"he moaned as her hand made all his protests go silent. his body quivered with blissful pleasure with each stroke. Liam wanted to resist but the plasure he was feeling made it so much harder to think.

before he knewit, he was fully erect and panting. to his surprise , she was already on the ground , naked before him.

"Y..you want to do it here?"he asked, feeling confused.His legs still felt like jelly from her attention moments before. Liam shivered, as his fear returned.

"But you still haven't told me your name,"he protested, trying to stall just a little longer. The warning signs returned and began going off in his mind.

Something just wasn't right.
 
"I am Mya, boy," she said, gesturing to him with the fingers of one hand while the fingers of the other began toying with her pussy and clit, causing her chest to begin rising and falling at the immediate pleasure. "And ... I am yours for the taking."
 
Liam couldn't help but gasp as he watched what she was doing. The movement of her fingers wereso entrancing that he didn't realize he was laying bbetween her legs until it was too late. Her cool flesh felt so soothing and her eyes shone with an unnatural gleam.

"I 'm not sure how to tkae you ...I haven't done this before, "he stammered, hesitantly laying down with her.

Although his mind resisted, his body all but gave into the temptation of her body.His hands nervously explored her body, one hand going up towards her chest. The other caressing down her leg.

His eyes met hers as he became enthralled by her body's offering.
 
"I'm not sure how to take you ...I haven't done this before."

"Then I will show you," Mya whispered to Liam, reaching one hand to his head to pull him close for a soft kiss while the other directed his hands to her body, caressing and groping her. As he pleasured her -- or at least attempted to do so -- she altered between, "Yes, good..." and "No, like this..." or "Softer...", "Harder..." "Faster..."

And amidst all that, Mya reached to his groin again, grasped his shaft, and pulled it roughly toward her pussy. With him in place, she commanded, "Push ... yes, yes, like that ... no, you won't hurt me ... yes, keep, oh... yes, keep pushing ...ooooh..."

She was tight, for it had been a long time, but she was no virgin. And once he'd broken past her tight muscles -- and with Mya reaching both hands down to grasp and pull at his firm buttocks -- his entire length sunk deep inside her.

She rolled her head back at the pained pleasure, growling almost like an animal at the intrusion of his girth and length...
 
Liam's hesitant touches soonturned to heated moans, pants, and bliss filled gasps under Mya's tuteluge. He grew in confidence as well as arousal. His hips were soon bucking and rocking in time with her strokes. His skin grew warmer and began to sweat , despite the night air .

A deep rooted desire began to well up in his body. One that could only be release inside of her. he grew more and more eager with every moment. His panting becoming quicker. His hands now more sure than they had been played expertly at her breasts.

His fingers once unsure, now traced gentle circles around her nipples, stopping only to tease and pull on them every so often. He grew bold and kissed her softly on the lips

Liam dared pressed closer to her. His sheep forgotten, his only thought was thepleasure she was giving him.
 
Mya hurried the encounter along, rocking her hips with Liam's thrusts, which she encouraged with the nail-sinking grips into his ass cheeks.

"Yes, boy ... yes-s-s-s...!" she called, urging him on between her own gasps for air. "Yes-s-s-s ... you are ... doing a ... manly ... job of me."

It wasn't long before she felt his cock jerking inside of her, wasn't long before she saw the evidence of the ecstasy exploding within him. And while she would have loved to have reached her own climax, too, it was not necessary for her to get from Liam that for which she'd parted her legs to begin with.

When she knew that he was at the height of his euphoria, she extended her fangs and sunk them into his neck. One pair quickly flooded him with a sedative to mask the pain that the long canines would cause. The other pair of fangs normally would have injected Liam with an anti-coagulant to ensure that the blood continued to flow into her mouth, allowing her to swallow every drop coursing through his body.

But Mya didn't want to kill this boy. She had plans for him. So, she took a dozen gulps of his thick, salty life force, then pulled back the fangs to allow the holes to close up. She could feel him losing consciousness and relaxing into her body, and despite his form being twice Mya's weight, she easy rolled the now-unconscious man onto his back.

She sat up, now enjoying her own form of euphoria. Her brain spun from the life giving blood that was already being digested within her and restoring her energy. She closed her eyes and simply marveled at the joyous feeling, then looked down to Liam and laughed at his content expression and slight, pleased smile.



Liam didn't wake until the sun was rising in the east. He was alone, still naked, and shivering from the cold...
 
Liam woke shivering, naked, and with a sore neck. It was still d ark and he couldn't recall how long he had been out.
His body ached and he felt so exposed out there on the grasses. Then he remembered his sheep and panicked.

Gathering his clothes, he dressed frantically and set out to find them.Luckily they had not gone too far and had settled by anearby stream. Relieved, he led his flock back home and put them securely inside the fence before he retired to bed.

The sun was just coming up as his head hit his pillow. He could remember only bits and pieces of what had happened. But he knew at least simething had.

Liam closed his eyes and covered himself up. He soon fell into a deep sleep.

When he woke it was already the late afternoon. He felt tired, drained. His neck wasn't stiff but he didn't feel like he normally did. With a sigh, he went about his day. Every so often his thoughts would drift back to the night before.

The sun had already started to go down by the time he had eaten and gotten out to take his sheep out to graze. He took a different path this time however, but somehow the sheep stubbornly took him to the edge of the forest. It wasn't the same spot but it seemed familiar to him.
 
"My boy..."

Mya's voice caused Liam to jerk in shock and spin to face her. She was but feet behind him, staring at him with a hunger ... already naked.

She offered a hand out, as she had the day before, then -- without ever taking her eyes from his own -- laid back in the soft grass, urging, "Come to me boy."

Though he may not have been able to tell in the quickly dimming light, Mya looked different today. Her eyes were even more mesmerizing than before; her skin had more color; and her body -- recently nourished -- seemed even more rounded and full and not as slight as the night before.

She caressed the sharp claws over her body, one hand rising to grope a breast and pinch a nipple, while the other lowered to between her widening legs to begin distributing her flowing juices in preparation for what she knew was coming.

"Come, boy," she said in a seductive tone. "Come partake of me ... as I will of you."
 
'You...' he said, still in shock.

His eyes zeroed in on he r long, sharp nails that looked more like claws.Liam shuddered, his gaze meeting hers. He stood there mesmerized for a long moment but then came to his senses. He shook his head , hearing the loud bahs of his sheep in distress. Why did they seem so afraid? Was a predator nearby?

Liam looked back to her, seeing Mya already on the ground, waiting for him. He smiled nervously. ' I...I can' t...I have to watch the sheep and...I already over slept..theres barely any day left.'

It was his way of saying no . For truly, he was still at a loss about her. He realized that he barely knew her regardless of the fact his skin was tingling witha need for her and his cock had already grown half erect at the sight of her.

'H..how did you find me,' he asked, trying to biuld up confidence to resist her, ' where did you come from?'
 
Mya ignored Liam's question, instead rolling to her hands and knees and presenting her ass end to him, knees parted to display he pink folds that glistened in the dimming light of advancing sunset.

She peeked back over her shoulder at him as one hand continued to play in her wetness. "Come, boy. Do not waste time. Come to me."
 
'I don't mean to but is there someplace else we could talk?' He asked, stalling a bit more. A cold wind blew past. Liam shivered and was amazed to see that she was not bothered despite how she was.

'Maybe someplace warmer?' Liam wrapped his arms around himself. He could hear the sheep bahhing impatiently. His body still tingled with longing for her but he had grown somewhat resistant to her charm.

Maybe go back with me to my home?' He suggested.
 
Mya looked away from Liam, toward the pasture and the distant sheep milling about in the grass, and screamed! It was almost animalistic, unnatural; and as it echoed over the pastures laying below the forested hillock, the sheep scattered away in every direction as if unsure where the danger was, presuming it was danger at all.

She stood and turned to face Liam, her face filled with rage, her eyes shining more brightly than he'd seen them. She took in his reaction, to her scream, to her appearance, to her obvious fury...

...then with a speed that certainly was inhuman, she shot past him and disappeared into the darkness of the woods, screaming like a banshee until she was gone...
 
Liam fell backwards and hit the ground. Her scream combined with how feral and terrifying her face became made him cover his ears and curl up into a ball in the grass. He lay there trembling until he could hear her no more. Taking a few breaths to calm his rapid beatimg heart, he stood shakily.

What had he done wrong?

The thought and of her face resounded through his mind as he ran through the night to find his frightened sheep.

Even as he searched he couldn't stop trembling.

It took him all night to find each sheep and to coax each back into a flock and get it back home. By the time he was inside his small hut, the moon had already risen high in the night sky.

Still haunted by her visage, he curled up undern his blankets, shut his eyes tight, and lay there absolutely terrified.
 
Early in the morning, an hour or so before sunup, the dogs in the village began barking and howling. It was a familiar sound to the villagers, one than meant something that shouldn't be in the village was.

One of the dogs escaped his pen, and it's barking and snarling followed a direction toward the sheep pens. But a sudden whining sound indicated there was something wrong, and a moment later, the only sound remaining in the pitch blackness was that of the nervous, frightened sheep hurrying around in their pen.

By the time a handful of villagers had dressed, lit torches, and headed for the pens, the excitement was over. Guards were posted, but the rest of the dark passed without incident.

Morning only brought new questions, though. The dog that had whimpered was found in the creek bed, its neck broken and ripped apart as if by a bear's fangs. After a careful count of the sheep, it was discovered that there was, indeed, one missing. A bit later, a trail of fiber and blood was found, leading from the edge of the village off toward the forest. An armed party -- expecting a wolf, a bear, or armed bandits -- discovered the dead sheep, also with a broken and ripped out neck, just inside the edge of the forest, to which it had been dragged.
 
Back
Top