Call of Duty

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,560
Call of Duty

This is a closed thread for katalynn and cgraven and will contain strong elements of BDSM. You are welcome to read along and enjoy.

Master chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate Shawn O’Hargerty drove down Nimitz highway headed to [Main Side from Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam, A god damn army airfield Muttered to himself. He never liked the fact that congress had closed NAS Barbers Point. To the modern Navy O’Hargerty was a dinosaur. He was the last of the enlisted pilots, there was not a thing that he did not know about Helicopters, a dinosaur that at the moment the Navy could not do without.

The CO, Commander Jackson, had sent the Master Chief down to collect some classified material for the new experimental Helicopter they were to put through its paces before it was certified for deployment to the fleet. O’Hargerty was to pick up the new LTjg If she had reported in yet. She The master Chief had no problems with woman in HisNavy as long as they sat behind a desk and worked supply or Admin Support. But know god damn split tail belonged in an operational combat Helo.

Oh the Navy had offered him as a commission to Warrant Officer and he had flatly turned it down not once but twice and then finally for a third time only a month ago. Master chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate Shawn O’Hargerty saw the handwriting on the wall, force retirement within six months, just as soon as they finished the flight test and putting the new helo through its paces.

The Master chief turned his haze gray 1942 US navy jeep into the main gate Presented his ID and headed for the Admin Building. He slid into a parking spot next to the Admiral’s and headed up to Admin.

“Hay Smithy You got a package for me?”

He called to Senior Chief Yeoman Johnson.

”Sure do Master Chief…………you know the routine……….you will have to sign for it.”

I thought I heard your voice Master Chief.

The Chief of Adamin Admiral Lockwood greeted the Master Chief.”

“You still a belly robber Admiral?”

” You still crashing helos to meet pretty young Nurses Master Chief?

The Admiral returned to his Office and O’Hargerty turned his attention to Smithy.

“I’ll be at the Chief’s Club Smithy when the little baggage turns up give me a call and keep her jumping through hoops till I get here.”
 
Ashely Brooks grew up in and around military as both of her parents were once in the high ranks. Father leaned more towards the Army where her mother went in the direction of the Marines. They both had died a few years ago, her father was shot and her mother went missing in action two years ago. Ashely took these losses pretty hard as she used to be very close to both parents. For a long time she didn't want to continue down the military path and had thought about getting out of it.

In the end, life moves on and Ashely needed to keep moving forward, pushing herself harder everyday. Straight A student in every class, top of the line in R.O.T.C classes and excelled in many subjects. She loves to learn and to keep busy, what she didn't know, she would take the time to learn it. Which had her specializing on many, perhaps too many areas. She never seemed to find where she fit in the most.... An outcast most of the time.

She loved her tanks though and knew everything there is to know about them. Coming in second were the helicopers, being a pilot made her feel free and she loved being high in the sky. At times, it made her feel closer to her parents as she flew into the clouds. Ashely is the kind of girl that anyone can depend on at any given moment. Of course she did have her weakness such as being in a submarine. She knew enough to get by if she had too, it just wasn't her thing.

Also being in actual combat is a weakness too. Oh she loved to blow things up with the tanks and missles.... She just hated fighting in the cities where there were innocent lives at risk. Which led her here to Master Cheif O'Hargerty. It was just a simple assignment that is suppose to last only a few weeks. She is suppose to be translating some confidential documents that were recovered a few days ago. Naturally they called her since she is their best translator.

She had flown in with her personal chopper and a few others that hitched a ride with her. However, she is the only one out of the bunch that needed to see the Chief. They stuck her in a room that she assumed is his office, making her fill out paper work that is honestly pointless. Most of these papers she had already signed before leaving, yet these guys claimed they never recieved them. .

In the process she made certain that dress uniform is neat, the skirt straighten out and nothing is out of place. Her long hair is in a tight bun tucked under her hat and as she sat, her ankles were crossed to keep her legs properly closed. With that, she went to work on signing these papers while waiting for O'Hargerty to return
 
The bartender at the Chief’s Club brought Master Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate O’Hargerty another mug of coffee. That coffee mug was like O’Hargerty himself well broken in, and had seen a lot of action in its day.

”Master Chief, Senior Chief Yeoman Johnson is on the blower for you.”


“ Yaw Smity has that little baggage finally shown up?”

“Yes Master Chief and she aint no Navy jg but a Marine 2nd Luie.”

“You’re telling me Smity that she is BAM!”

Johnson could hear the agitation in the Master Chief’s voice and was glad he was not Second Lieutenant Ashely Brooks.

”I’ve got her filling out a pile of useless forms…..”

Smity paused for a moment and dropped his voice to a whisper before he continued.

”Shawn she is a real looker, a neat little package with tight little ass.”

Again Johnson paused.

”She’s not Academy, ROTC, service brat, has applied for a regular commission and seems to be some kind of “Jack of all trades”. Her fitness reports are all over the place one more negative one and they will cut her loose. Seems like that is the last thing she wants.”

So this BAM (Broad Ass Marine) wanted to be a career Marine.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Master Chief pulled up in front of the ADMIN and made his way in holding a manila envelope which bore a set of orders with Ashely Brooks name on them. As he entered personal Smity just pointed down the hall towards room 69. Without ceremony he walked in without knocking to fined the mouse little blonde and her pile of forms that required her signature in triplicate.

“Second Lieutenant A. Brooks?”

O’Hargerty read out Ashely’s rank and name without any attempt to hide his distain.

“Change of orders 2nd lieutenant Brooks you are to report to Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam, for further assignment to experimental aircraft certification.”

O’Hargerty handed Ashely her new orders and turned on his heel as he called over his shoulder.

“Grab your gear 2nd lieutenant .”

The Master chief led the stunning young blonde BAM out of ADMIN and to the haze grey 1944 Navy Jeep.

“Throw your gear in the back.”

He didn’t even bother with Ashely’s name or rank. He smiled to himself knowing when the young beauty got in her uniform skirt would hike up her legs and he would get a good look before she could tug in down again. O’Hargerty slammed the jeep into gear and head out towards Nimitz’s high way and Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam. He knew that the young 2nd lieutenant would be a windblown mess by the time they got there, hardly the picture a junior officer would want to present to her commanding officer when reporting for duty. First impressions could make or break you.
 
Last edited:
Ashely knew she had to pick something eventually and stick with it. It isn't normal to jump from one thing to another like she has been. Luckily her uncle, the one that became her guardian over the last few years, gave her too much freedom. He was the only channel she had to get some of the positions she's been taking. She did have plans to apply for an academy next year, under the suggestion of her uncle. At the same time, she already knew everything there is to know.. or close enough... that most of the time she felt it would be a waste of time.

This was just another position to put another notch in her belt. If she did good here and proved herself to be disciplined enough... Her uncle had promised to give her a permanent position working with him. But, sadly she isn't all that disciplined and in truth is a big know it all, at one point she was correcting everyone. That had gotten her into trouble more times than it was worth, one of many habits she had to break.

She was thinking about a few of these things while waiting for the Master Chief to return. He had startled her and didn't give her any time at all to react properly when he commanded her to follow him.

"Umm right.. okay...Sir"

She quickly gathered her things and was extremely confused by the new assignment. She glanced at the last paper she was signing and shook her head to follow behind him. It didn't surprise her at all by his attitude, she has seen it a million times before. Most men in his rank did despise women in combat. Though she didn't let it get the best of her and shrugged it off like it was nothing.

It did embarrass her some when catching him staring at her bare legs when she got in and quickly fixed the skirt into place. Again, it was no surprise when he practically floored the jeep, forcing her to hold onto her hat before the wind caught it. The down fall is, there would be no time to fix her hair properly.... which she knew was his goal.

While they drove she did her best to keep the hair in place by using the hat, which did help to some small extent. Unfortunately, it also caused quite a few strands of hair to fall out of place and she silently cussed to herself.

"If I may ask Sir... Why the change in assignment? I am only here for a few weeks. How long will this new assignment take. Sir?"

She asks with obvious confusion while doing what she can to fix her hair again without having to take it all out. The wind didn't help her clothes much either, the top button of her dress shirt had come undone. The shirt flapping in the wind showed off plenty, including a lacy purple bra. With one hand holding her hat, the other hand struggling to put the button back into place. He certainly was doing a good job of making her look bad, leaving her with no doubts that he's done a million times before.
 
Last edited:
"Umm right.. okay...Sir"

Sir! Dam didn’t this little shave tail BAM know a Master Chief Petty Officer was not a Sir? Shave Tail now there was a thought, that sweet little Pussy of 2nd lieutenant Ashely Brooks shaved all smooth and pretty like. A smile bowed the corners of O’Hargerty mouth at that thought and a malicious twinkle let up his eyes as the young officer struggled to keep down the helm of her uniform skirt. The girl had great looking legs, that was for sure. As they drove The Master Chief saw how Ashely clamped one hand to her “cover “ and fumbled with the top button of her uniform blouse shirt which had come undone. The shirt flapping in the wind and showed off plenty, including Ashely’s very non uniform lacy purple bra.

"If I may ask Sir... Why the change in assignment? I am only here for a few weeks. How long will this new assignment take. Sir?"

That was it! O’Hargerty turned off the Nimitz’s highway and pulled into the abandoned Barber’s Point Naval Air Station. He brought his jeep to a screeching stop and turned a scowling face to Ashley, just like her instructors at ROTC, basic, and at most of her assignments she had when she was in trouble.

“Out of the Jeep young lady and stand at “Attention.”.

Master Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate O’Hargerty’s voice rang with a note of authority, a note perfected by more than thirty years of service. It was the note in the man’s voice, that here was a man use to giving orders and having them obeyed without question.

“I am a Master Chief Petty Officer in the US Navy Miss and Not A SIR! You will address me a Master Chief O’Hargerty or as Master Chief. As for the change in your orders, and how long you will be hear You can take that up with the CO, Commander Jackson when you check in.”

2nd Lieutenant Ashely’s Brooks top button had come undone again as had the second button, from her ridged stand at attention, as The Master Chief lectured her as if she was an errant child.

“And what is this 2nd Lieutenant Brooks?”

Mat O’Hargerty slid a finger between the material of Ashely’s blouse and her soft silken skin. As he slid his finger down, easing back the material of the young officer’s blouse to reveal the firm curve of her breast and her little lacy purple bra. It was at that moment that Master Chief Mate O’Hargerty decided to see just how far he could push this naive young beauty.

“That bra is non regulation 2nd Lieutenant Brooks remove it at once.”

His dark hazel eyes held Ashely’s captive in their unblinking gaze as he waited for her to obey his order.
 
Last edited:
Ashely knew that look all to well and instantly knew that she had already messed up. Her mind racing wildly as he pulled into the building, wondering what she had said or done. Wasting no time at all in getting out of the vehicle and standing at attention despite how she must look.

Then the color in her face paled when he pointed out the mistake and it was a mistake that she regretted. She should have addressed him correctly from the start, however, things were rushing at the time. Ashely just didn't think clearly about it until now.

"My apologies Si.... Master Chief... It won't happen again Master Chief O’Hargerty I swear I will not slip like that again."

Her heart raced wondering if he will get rid of her now. Judging by the way he looks and acts, there is very little doubt that he will deny her a second chance. Then he reached out and touched her naked skin under the shirt. That brought out some panic since she obviously can't strike at him for the offense.

"My other clothes were already packed Master Chief, this was the only one that was easy to find. I-.... I didn't think it would be noticed with this uniform. Master Chief..."

Ashely glanced over at the jeep where her things are and she hesitated for a moment. It's obvious that she can't disobey him, she wasn't in any kind of position to deny his request. At the same time it wasn't an appropriate request either.

"May I be permitted to get another bra Master Chief? I promise it will not take me long to change it out."

Ashely didn't want to change in front of him like this, however she reached up and started to take off the shirt. Turning her back towards him while taking the bra off and proceeded to put the shirt back on. Her actions indicated that she hasn't undressed in front of men before.
 
2nd lieutenant Ashely Brooks jumped from the jeep as if she were a cadet back at ROTC in Platoon Leadership course at Camp Pendleton and came to ridged attention. The Master Chief savored the way her firm young breasts strained at the material of her uniform shirt as eager to be free. Ashely stammered.

"My apologies Si.... Master Chief... It won't happen again Master Chief O’Hargerty I swear I will not slip like that again."

Ashely’s stammered apology was met by stone silence. As his finger slid over the young lieutenant’s silken skin he enjoyed the crimson blush that turned Ashely’s cheeks the most sensual shade of pink.

"My other clothes were already packed Master Chief, this was the only one that was easy to find. I-.... I didn't think it would be noticed with this uniform. Master Chief..... May I be permitted to get another bra Master Chief? I promise it will not take me long to change it out."

“Certainly not 2nd lieutenant Brooks you are all ready keeping your new C O waiting on you and I can assure you Commander Johnson will not be pleased.”

Ashely crimson blush turned scarlet as she half turned her back to the master Chief and began to strip off her blouse as if she was a frighten high school virgin. He only caught fleeting glimpse of the girl’s firm young breast and could see that she had no real need for a bra regulation or not. Ashely was tucking in her uniform blouse when O’Hargerty started the Jeep.

“Get in lieutenant we are running late.”

He knew that Ashely could not meet her new CO bare breasted under her uniform blouse her nipples straining to be free of the material. The Master Chief pulled up in front of the transit Officers BOQ. He grabbed Ashely flight back and stormed into the BOQ.

“Lieutenant Brooks room.”
“304”

Answered the petty Officer on duty and quickly handed the Master Chief the key. Mat had not allowed the confused young beauty a moment to think and she soon found herself alone in the single bedroom of the BOQ.

“The uniform for reporting in for Marine officers after 12:00 is dress whites. It is now 12:45 lieutenant so get changed and make it snappy, and remember only regulation bra and panties young lady.”

The Master Chief made no effort to leave and let Ashely change but simply leaned against the door.

“Do you need me to help you 2nd lieutenant Brooks?”
 
Typically Ashely would be at the top of her game and wouldn't ever consider taking off her clothes like she did. It was so inappropriate and out of line for him to ask her to remove the bra the way he did. However, she is in a new place and no matter the situation, she had to follow the rules here. Again, it would be his word against hers and the Man in general always won...

Upon entering the bedroom more confusion fills her when realizing that he expects her to change the entire uniform. Why couldn't he haven't waited until now to make her lose the bra? It made no sense to her at all as she glared at him, noticing that he isn't leaving.

"No, I do not need any help... I need you to leave so I can change. Master Chief."

She gives a light challenging tone, trying to push her ranks power over on him. When she sees that he is unmoving, she rolled her eyes with irritation. All men are the same and think they own the place. Sadly, in this case, he pretty much did own the place, whether she liked it or not.

"If you want me to change, you will leave and wait outside the door for me. Master Chief O'Hargerty"

Ashely did start to slowly undress, starting with her shoes and stockings and started to lay out the white uniform on the bed. When he didn't move at all, didn't say a word, giving no indication at all that he plans to leave. She looked around the room and found no other room, no closet or bathroom.

She got an idea and took the white skirt and began to slide it over legs and over the skirt she's currently. If he wasn't going to leave, she'd find another way to get dressed and remove her other uniform without getting naked in front of him. Normally it would bother her too much to get dressed in front of others, however she didn't know him. Also she's never been naked in front of other men before either... Why start now?
 
"No, I do not need any help... I need you to leave so I can change. Master Chief."

The little beauty said, Ashely’s defiance an her laughable little attempt to push her rank only brought a smile to the Master Chief’s lips and a continuing stony silence.

"If you want me to change, you will leave and wait outside the door for me. Master Chief O'Hargerty"

Still 2nd lieutenant Ashely Brooks demands were met with that same icy stare and maddening silence as O'Hargerty leaned against the door. His eyes were hard as flint as he watched Ashely steep into her whit regulation skirt.

“No Lieutenant Brooks.”

The Man hadn’t raised his voice but had kept a stern conversational tone. It was a voice that was felt as much as it was heard.

“You will strip butt naked Lieutenant and I will insure that everything is regulation from the skin out!”

Master Chief Mat O’Hargerty drew himself up to his full height; he towered over the ravishing young lieutenant.

“Now drop those skirts and lose that blouse, and those non reg. panties Lieutenant Brooks.”

There was no give in his voice, and his very presence seemed somehow to reinforce his spoken command.

“Do I have to take this matter up with Commander Johnson?”
Damn but she looked sexy standing barefoot and only half dressed in her uniform. Well he would have to do something about that, for he wanted this little blonde as naked as the day she was born.
 
"Wait? What? You can see my clothes as I change.. There is no need..."

Her face pales as he stood up and stepped towards her, which had Ashely taking a step back. He repeated the request with the same cold tone and gave her little room for argument. It was obvious that he only wanted to see her naked.. Just like all men she's worked with. Fortunately she's been able to keep that from happening.... Until now it seems.

"Fine.. whatever. This is only wasting more time that I can't afford to waste."

The skirts dropped to the floor and fell around her feet, right along with panties that matched the bra. Turning her back to take the shirt off and she tossed on the bed with some attitude. When she bent down to pick the skirts up, he got a clear view of her clean and shaven slit. He would also notice that it has a nice glistening sheen of wetness to it.

Pulling the white skirt on quickly as she reached for her things. She didn't turn around to face him, instead kept her back towards him as she dug into her pack. Pulling out some fresh clothes in search for the correct underwear. Ashely is obviously irritated and showed it quite clearly in her actions as she pulled out the contents in her bag.
 
"Wait? What? You can see my clothes as I change.. There is no need..."

Her cheeks turned the most delicious shade of Pink as Mat took a step towards. That simple act had Ashely taking a step back. The Master Chief repeated command with the same cold tone, which gave her little room for argument. There was a certain resignation that Mat saw in the clear depths of the girl’s eyes.

"Fine.. whatever. This is only wasting more time that I can't afford to waste."

Ashely’s voice carried a petulant little note of a spoiled schoolgirl, but yet she worked her skirt down over her hips. Mate watched as it sensually slid tone the lone tone columns of the young Officer’s sculptured legs to pool around her dainty little ankles. The skirt was soon followed by Ashely’s sexy little purple lacy panties. The young Marine 2nd Lieutenant was as naked as the day she was born. Oh yes she turned her back to the Master Chief but not before he had noticed that Miss Ashely Brooks was indeed a Shave Tail as her little pussy was shaved clean. It was just as Ashely went to get her change of clothing that she heard the soft click of the Master Chiefs phone as he captured Ashely in all her youthful naked glory. Several more sensual clicks as he caught the girl’s reaction to being caught buck naked on his phones camera.

“Just some proof that you are in fact in regulation kit from the skin out Lieutenant Brooks.”

Pulling the white skirt on quickly as she reached for her things. She didn't turn around to face him, instead kept her back towards him as she dug into her pack. Pulling out some fresh clothes in search for the correct underwear. Ashely is obviously irritated and showed it quite clearly in her actions as she pulled out the contents in her bag.

Mat snapped a shot as Ashely wiggled into her panties, the way she looked over her shoulder as she hooked her bra and then straightened it. He caught her reverse striptease in great detail.

If you’re ready 2nd Lieutenant Brooks we have kept the CO waiting long enough.”
 
The first click of the camera instantly caught her attention. In her current state, there is no way for Ashely to stop him. The more clicks she heard, the quicker she tried to get dressed. The humiliation is growing dark in her cheeks as well as the anger and the flush increased to the top of her chest.

"I order you to delete those photos. You have no authority or permission to take them. Remove them from your phone this instant Master Chief O'Hargerty!"

Never in her life as she ever been in this type of situation and didn't quite know how to handle it. It also stirred some other sensations that she couldn't explain at all, that being another thing to irritate her. Very quickly she finished getting dressed just to get covered up, the entire time hearing the clicks of his camera.

"Did you not hear me Master chief? I ordered you to delete those photos. You have absolutely no reason to take them. Nor any reason to keep them. You do not need that kind of proof... Delete them now Chief O'hargerty!"

He ignored her stern and yet very humiliated tone of command. There were moments through the process of getting dressed that she could have sworn she heard him groan. Typical of a man to do in this situation and that also made her regret her decision to change in front of him. She should have known better than to undress in front of a man like this. It is mistakes like this that always get her into trouble, at times she should have been more in control instead of submitting...

She noticed he took a few more as she finished dressing, clearly savoring the expression that she has. A mixture of sheer embarrassment, laced with anger and there is no hiding the hint of excitement flickering in her eyes. Her nipples were harder than ever with unwanted desire, straining against the material of her tight shirt. The few extra clicks however caused her to become more angry with him. Holding her hand out, not expecting him to actually comply to her weak command.... But she had to try all the same...

"You dare to deny the commands of your Lieutenant? There are no regulations that require you to take inappropriate photos. I will not be leaving until you hand over your phone or delete those photos this instant Master Chief O'Hargerty! "
 
Oh this little blonde beauty was something else, part demanding petulant child, part sensual beauty, part outraged marine 2nd lieutenant, but all woman and he had the pictures to prove it. "I order you to delete those photos. You have no authority or permission to take them. Remove them from your phone this instant Master Chief O'Hargerty!" Ashely fumed her pale creamy ivory cheeks now the most delightful shade of pink. That less than force full demand was met with stony silence. Again 2nd Lieutenant Brooks fumed "Did you not hear me Master Chief? I ordered you to delete those photos. You have absolutely no reason to take them. Nor any reason to keep them. You do not need that kind of proof... Delete them now Chief O'Hargerty!" This time his answer was the soft sensual click of the phone’s camera’s shutter that captured young Lieutenant with her panties around her ankles and looking at him over the bow of her shoulder, and there was a smoldering look in her stunning blue eyes that did not flash outrage but something quite different.

Lieutenant Ashely Brooks was now dressing as fast as she could, Master Chief O'Hargerty was capturing ever delicious moment you the young blonde’s reverse striptease. "You dare to deny the commands of your Lieutenant? There are no regulations that require you to take inappropriate photos. I will not be leaving until you hand over your phone or delete those photos this instant Master Chief O'Hargerty! " Mat O'Hargerty took one more shot that clearly showed Ashely’s taunt little rosebud nipples straining to be free of her blouse then he turned on his heel leaving the young beauty to straighten her uniform.

“I’ll be in the Jeep Miss Brooks when you’re ready…………”

He paused for a moment before adding almost as an afterthought.

“…………..I’ll be leaving in ten minutes Lieutenant so you better shake your tail and get in gear if you want to catch the C O today.”

The Master Chief let 2nd lieutenant Ashely Brooks fume, fuss, and flutter demanding he delete his photos of her or for him to give her his phone and he would do it herself. His answer was a very firm NO . There was no waver in his voice no hint of second guessing himself just an unshakeable firm NO .

After a very hectic and humiliating day 2nd lieutenant Ashely Brooks was standing before Commander Johnson her new C O.

“I see you have met Master Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate Shawn O’Hargerty Lieutenant Brooks. Good as he will be the one handling your squadron indoctrination. There is not much I can tell you about your new assignment, I can tell you that the Chief of Naval operation personally chose The Master Chief to head up this project. I know it is unusual Lt. Brooks but in this case you will be working for the Master Chief.”
Shawn “Mat” O’Hargerty was leaning up against his Navy jeep when Ashely emerged from squadron headquarters. He blocked her path and pressed a piece of paper into her palm.

“Be at this address no later than 17:00 this evening Miss Brooks and wear your kakis, not the pants but the skirt and that tight little blouse as well.”

If the chief of Naval Operations was on his side there wasn’t much that she could do other than obey.
 
This has been the most humiliation day she's had in a very, very long time and it made her furious. At this time Ashely honestly didn't know what to do while she packed up her things. Taking the few moments that he waited for her to clean up and think of how to handle this. Dealing with disrespect isn't anything new to her, however this is entirely different. She's never had this level of disrespect and it irritated her.

It was very tempting to not go see this Commander... Everything in her gut is telling her to leave this place. Those pictures are most likely in everyone's email by now and she can't imagine what people are saying about her. This isn't the place to be anymore and the more she stayed here, the more she realized it.

For now it's time to just suck it up and see what this new assignment will be about. The only way to find that out is to go meet the C.O. of the place and figure out the next step. Ashely waited until the last possible minute to meet O'Hargerty outside in the jeep. No caring about his reaction and she didn't speak to him at all as they drove off to the meeting place.

Greeting the Commander in the proper manner and listened to what he had to say. It surprised her that not even he could tell her what the new assignment is and that irritated her more. So much that she couldn't take anymore of this, especially after being told what to wear.

"I believe it might be time that I leave and go back home. I don't deserve to be treated like this and I will not be humiliated anymore. I am going to go collect my things and be on my way. "

Ashely spoke with much irritation as she turned her back to him and began to walk back towards her room. Not wanting to ride in the jeep with him again and she certainly didn't want him in her room anymore. Truthfully she didn't want to leave since she isn't a quitter in anything she does. This time however, it is more of a gut feeling that it is best to quit this particular assignment.

"I'm sure you can find someone else to handle this unknown, secret assignment... Master Chief..."

She glanced over her shoulder for a second and then proceeded to walk away from him. Although he'd notice that she never tossed the paper withe address away. Almost like she had forgotten that it's still in her hand.
 
The Master Chief watched as young Lt. Ashley Brooks came storming out of Squadron Head Quarters. There was a fire in her azure blue eyes, her soft angelic voice had a harder edge to it as she tried to muster her most commanding tone.

"I believe it might be time that I leave and go back home. I don't deserve to be treated like this and I will not be humiliated anymore. I am going to go collect my things and be on my way. "

There was no mistaking the irritation in Ashely’s voice as she turned her back to him and began to walk back towards the BOQ. Lt. Brooks made it quite clear that she did not wanting to ride in the jeep with him again. Shawn also knew that last thing this firry little golden haired beauty wanted was him in her room again. Yet there was something that told him that this little spitfire was not a quitter in anything she was assigned to.

"I'm sure you can find someone else to handle this unknown, secret assignment... Master Chief..."

Master Chief Shawn “Mat” O’Hargerty had kept the Jeep just abreast of Ashely as she stomped down the road in her dress whites and heels, it was over two miles to the BOQ, under a tropical sun, and heels were definitely not the shoes to wear for such a hike.

“Listen honey if it was up to me I would be more than glad to see you tuck your tail between those pretty little legs of yours and let you go running home. But it is not up to me Honey orders are orders.”

This little submissive but firry young Miss had to learn her place and what that gorgeous young body of hers was made for and he was just the man to teach her.

“Your record shows that you are not a quitter……….”

The Master Chief paused for a moment before continuing.

“……….or have friends or family in higher places been covering for you. You seem not to last very long at any station or task your assigned……………”
Again the Master Chief paused his dark eyes met Ashely’s soft clear azure blue eyes in an unblinking gaze.

“………..sounds like a quitter to me.”

Shawn O’Hargerty had used half truths form Ashely’s Brooks own record to sew questioning in her young mind and to throw down a challenge to her to stick it out no matter what.

‘You have two choices babe…….cut and run with your tail between your legs………….. or be here at this address no later than 17:00 this evening LT. Brooks and wear your kakis, not the pants but the skirt and that tight little blouse as well.”

The address was for an bungalow up in the hills that were his quarters and young 2nd Lt. Ashely Brooks would begin her training there in just what that gorgeous young body was made for. The Master chief would have three whole days to enjoy her youthful charms as Monday was a holiday.

“So you planning to walk the two miles back to the BOQ in those heels Lieutenant?”
 
She rolls her eyes as he slowly follows along side as she keeps walking. The things he is saying did sting and she didn't feel as though he deserved a response. For a few moments she kept walking while thinking about her situation. Two miles is nothing for her, able to walk it without breaking a sweat.... Yet, the heels were a problem. Of course she could take them off and go barefoot. Then, that would mean she would have to stop long enough to get barefoot.

With a frustrated sigh Ashely stopped walking for a moment giving him a sideways glare. Reluctantly she got into the jeep, crossing her arms over her chest and staring straight ahead.

"Most of those tasks were mainly training others to do the same. I completed those assignments. The reason I bounce around so much is because I haven't a place where I truly belong... Not that you care about that."

Shaking her head, unsure as to why she gave him any kind of excuse at all. He made it clear that he didn't want her here. The moment she's stepped foot on this base, he's been doing everything in his power to humiliate her. More often than not she didn't allow anyone to crawl under skin. Somehow, this Master Chief has done just that and it seems that she can't get rid of him.

"If I wear what you request... Then what? You take more pictures of me to sell off to your buddies? Let me guess, you want me to wear those inappropriate under garments you saw as well? How many pictures have you sold already?"

These were all of course assumptions, finding no other reason at all as to why he would request for her to wear that particular outfit. That's the third time you requested the tight blouse which can only mean you plan on making me into a fool. A trap that I am most likely foolish enough to walk into and I don't know why.

"Fine... I'll go to this ... meeting of yours... But if you take another indecent picture of me. I'm out. I'm not a slut if that is what you are thinking."
 
2nd Lt. Ashely Brooks was proud there was no doubt about that as she set a steady pace back towards the BOQ. Her jaw clenched it was obvious that this firry little golden beauty had no intentions of talking to him and yet he saw that Ashely relaxed that set jaw and half turned to him

"Most of those tasks were mainly training others to do the same. I completed those assignments. The reason I bounce around so much is because I haven't a place where I truly belong... Not that you care about that.”

There was something in this young beauty’s voice that seemed to say that she did care what he thought though. Shawn was quite sure that she would never admit it, well at least not yet. He turned to the young beauty and simply said;

“I found a home in the Navy……..”

The Master Chief let his voice trail off as Ashely huffed,

"If I wear what you request... Then what? You take more pictures of me to sell off to your buddies? Let me guess, you want me to wear those inappropriate under garments you saw as well? How many pictures have you sold already?"

With that one little word IF he knew that 2nd Lt. Ashely Brooks would indeed be at his quarters no later than 17:00 even before she finally huffed.

"Fine... I'll go to this ... meeting of yours... But if you take another indecent picture of me. I'm out. I'm not a slut if that is what you are thinking."

O’Hargerty smiled to himself as Ashely swallowed her pride and got into the jeep beside him and crossed her arms just under her firm young breasts and he enjoyed the view of how they strained against the young golden beauty’s uniform blouse to be free. And the way the wind played with the helm of her skirt baring LT. Brooks’ shapely leg to mid thigh. When they finally arrived at the BOQ Mat handed Ashely the address to his quarters, he wanted her to have to take a cab, a record that she came to him.
“17:00 Sharp Lieutenant!”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The cab pulled up in front of a bungalow built in a decidedly Japanese style. It had taken the cab a good forty minutes to drive from the BOQ to the secluded little mountain hide away. Master Chief O’Hargerty stood in the doorway and glanced at his wrist watch as Ashely’s cab pulled up. He waited for her to pay the cabbie as he held her door open.

“Lieutenant.”

O’Hargerty held out his hand indicating that Ashely go inside. He had collected her wearing a Japanese kimono. The garment just hinted at the power of the Master Chief’s body, he was no flabby old man just waiting for retirement

“Remove your shoes before entering the house proper Lt. Brooks.”

He wanted this firry but submissive young beauty barefoot. He wanted his physical size to tower over her and dominate her. Young 2nd LT. Ashely Brooks would learn to bend or be broken the choice would be hers and hers alone. The first little test was the simple removal of her shoes and to step into his domain.
 
Last edited:
This meeting he had chosen proved to be nerve wracking and though she tried to take a little nap... Sleep never came easy. For a time she went to her chopper and had some serious thoughts about leaving here. Sitting in the pilot seat for the longest time while snacking on some food. She thought about what he said “I found a home in the Navy……..” and it struck her in ways she didn't anticipate. That was her biggest problem in all this... she had no where to call home. Not really.

Where she was raised brought out too many memories, her uncle does care about her, and yet, he never really made her feel at home. At times she wondered if she belonged in the military at all, with that came the thought of what else would she do. This is all she knew and yet she never really earned this position either. Well, to a certain degree she didn't earn it and no one really respected her. Most of the time felt as though it was a pity promotion in honor of her parents. Though she can never be certain as to why it all happened...

Yet, here she is about ready to go to a meeting that she knew in her heart is a bad idea. He just had this look in his eyes and the pictures he took.... It gave her a gut twisting feeling that told her to leave now while she can. For some reason she couldn't bring herself to start the engine. That damned thing called curiosity kept nipping at her heels. That need to know why she felt this strange sensation when he made demands. Submission is not her thing, she hated to have people walk all over her.... and yet when he....

Shaking her head and looking at the time, noticing that she only had hour left to get ready. Reluctantly she pried herself from the chopper and went back to her room to get cleaned up. Truthfully, she had no idea why she is entertaining this meeting since she had no idea what it was even about. It was too late to turn back now, if she was to leave, Ashely should have done it a long time ago.

When she arrived to the meeting place and saw how he was dressed.... That gut twisting told her to turn back, to get back into the vehicle. Sadly it took off the moment she had closed the door. Her bright green eyes gave the fear she held away as she turned to look back at him when he spoke. Everything within her told her this isn't going to be a real meeting.... Who does a meeting wearing that get up?

His request didn't agree with her, though she did know the customs of the culture and certainly didn't take him to be that kind of man. With much reluctance she slipped out of her shoes and put them where he told her to. That simple act stirred those damn sensations again, sending a shiver down her spine. Why... why is it that he makes a demand... I feel this way? I don't understand...

"So are you going to tell me what this is all about now? I really hate being kept in the dark about assignments."

Ashely tried to remain strong as she stood tall, though, no matter tall she stood, he did tower over her. There's no hiding the fact that he did intimidate her greatly. For the first time since meeting him, she couldn't stop looking at him as she followed him into the building. Unintentionally, she savored his scent and almost bumped into him when he stopped.
 
O’Hargerty saw the flash of emotions in Ashely’s soft bedroom eyes, there was fear of course, and that suited the Master Chief’s purposes, for fear would set every never on edge in LT Brooks’ gorgeous supple body. Yet there was something else in that flash of emotions, curiosity, self doubt, and was it just a hint of forbidden desire as well? That could all wait; it was high time that 2nd Lieutenant Ashely Brooks learned her place.

“Remove your shoes before entering the house proper Miss Brooks.”


He could almost read her young mind in those soft soulful eyes, Why... why is it that he makes a demand... why do I feel this way? I don't understand... and yet the young Lieutenant slipped off her shoes and placed them as he had directed. Ashely had dutifully followed him into his quarters. She stood there barefooted and faced the Master Chief. Shawn reframed from laughing as the ravishing young blonde screwed up her courage and asked;

"So are you going to tell me what this is all about now? I really hate being kept in the dark about assignments."

“You have been assigned to Covert Ops 2nd Miss Brooks. Your helo will bear no markings to identify it as US Military. The Operations will be behind the lines of hostile countries.”

He watched Ashely’s reaction to this revelation and continued before she could formulate or ask a question.

“Your service jacket indicates that you have completed the Escape and Evasion Course Miss Brooks. My job is to train you to handle being interrogated by a hostile force, which does not play by the rules if you are captured.”

The Master Chief paused for only a moment before commanding Ashely to follow him. He did not look back to see if the young lieutenant was following him but merely led her from the house through an ornate Japanese garden to a little bungalow at the back of the garden. A locker stood by the bungalow’s door.

“You will find a flight suite, survival vest, and the gear you would have if you helo had been shoot down with the exception of a side arm.”

The Master Chief’s voice was stern as if to impress on the young naïve lieutenant the seriousness of the training that was about to start.

“Strip down to your bra and panties Miss Brooks and get into your flight suit and gear.”

Ashely had passed the first of his little tests when she had reluctantly, but meekly, had slipped out of her shoes as he had instructed. Now he was requiring her to strip before him once more down to her bra and panties.
 
Ashely followed him and listened while admiring the place. It had simple and basic things in it, much as she would expect from a man like him. It was bigger than she anticipated though and wondered where he was leading her. However, what broke most of the admiring and curiosity were the things he said. Then to stop in a simple room with a locker in front of them and an outfit staring right at her.

"Wait.. what? I never agreed to go behind enemy lines!! Yea, sure I passed that course with flying colors.. but I.... I mean.. I.."

She was extremely confused by all this, her uncle set her up with this assignment. Yet, he would never in a life time put her in danger by going into the hostile countries like that.

"I mean, yea sure I've done a few single target assignments and have done plenty of rescue assignments.. Gone into hostile lands a few times... but.. I was never alone and didn't have to go too far in... I'm more of a behind the scenes kind of girl now a days..."

She looked at the outfit and it is the correct uniform, though he wanted her to undress again. Glancing back at him, seeing that he isn't going to leave the room... Just like before. Then she had to laugh and shaking her head no, disbelieving all of this.

"There are others far more qualified than I am. I'm barely crawling in the cracks here and I have little respect from others. Yes, it is all my fault... But, why choose me, a scattered brain little girl that doesn't even know what she wants in life... over someone that is actually specialized in Covert Ops?"

Ashely didn't know what to think or how to feel, conflicted by wanting to stay and knowing she should leave. Her gut telling her that he's just making a fool out of her, using her for his sick twisted entertainment. All the same, she wanted to trust him to some degree, to give him a chance to prove her wrong about all this. Then, all she could think about were the pictures he took earlier. Seeing the hungry look in his eyes right now. The same look he had when she changed the first time for him.

"This is a joke right? Let me guess, there's a hidden camera somewhere... Probably live feed to your viewers. Why would I get undressed in front of you again? Especially after the last time... "

Worse part is, her curiosity wanted her to stay here and train. It is something new after all and she does love to learn, no matter what the subject is. This would also give her another plus to her skills, perhaps even lead to better assignments in the future. Still.... He wanted her to get undressed in his place. For all she knew, there were multiple cameras hidden and all ready to get all the good viewing angles.

"Why didn't you just have me wear this uniform in the first place? You requested that I wear this, only to have me change again into a different uniform? I'm not the type of girl that changes every five seconds at the whim of others.... Master Chief O’Hargerty"

It had to be a joke, a prank to get her to undress again just for his entertainment. Putting the uniform back into the locker and stepped away from it, turning to head out. Giving a clear indication that she plans to leave and not willing to trust him and this so called training. However, her leaving had some hesitation as if she's having second thoughts due to her damn curiosity.
 
"This is a joke right? Let me guess, there's a hidden camera somewhere... Probably live feed to your viewers. Why would I get undressed in front of you again? Especially after the last time... ……”
What righteous indignation god but he loved this little blonde beauty’s spirit he could wait to get her out of her uniform and down to bare tact’s.
’Why didn't you just have me wear this uniform in the first place? You requested that I wear this, only to have me change again into a different uniform? I'm not the type of girl that changes every five seconds at the whim of others.... Master Chief O’Hargerty"

The Master Chief knew he had to be careful he knew that he needed just the right nudge to get young Miss Ashely Brooks into that flight suit and into his integration center. O’Hargerty drew a deep breath his eyes captured Ashely and for the first time she saw discus in his eyes.

“I took you for many things Miss Brooks, vain, spoiled, and believing that somehow your were privilege or entitled……………”

His voice was strained and the discuss that Ashely had seen in his eyes was echoed in his stern deep voice.

“………..But I never took you for a quitter………..my mistake Miss Brooks………My failure I thought I was a better judge of your character………..I see I was wrong.”

Shawn O’Hargerty knew that Ashely Brooks Achilles’ Heel was her pride in her accomplishments, and her curiosity and in one stroke had had struck at one and peeked the other. Now the only question was would she cut and run or strip down and change into the flight suit.
 
"Quitter? I may be all of those things in the eyes of others... But I am no quitter. Master O'Hagerty. I am simply playing it safe and I know my limits.. I know that I am not qualified for this particular assignment."

Ashely couldn't believe that he actually called her a quitter. There hasn't been a single thing in her life that she has quit. Technically, she isn't actually quitting here either, just stepping away before it even begins. She turned to face him and was surprised to see that look in his eyes. Of all things, he shouldn't have that look towards her. It should be her to carry that look of disgust towards him.

He did strike a nerve with her and she kept eyeing the flight uniform. He can see it in her eyes that she really did want to follow through with this. That she really did want to prove him wrong. The very idea of going through with this training kept pulling at her, that need to accomplish another skill, whether she used it or not in the future. It did intrigue her to no end and yet... there is one problem that prevented her from continuing.

"I can assume that you will remain in this room as I change right? That is the only reason you are determined to have me change, so you can go spreading rumors and showing off more pictures. I am not a fool. I am many things, but you have already shown me what kind of man you are."

Looking at him and then at the locker, he can see the determination, an almost challenging glare and much conflict of trust in her deep green eyes. There is only one way to prove him wrong...

"I am no quitter Master O'Hargerty. I will go through with this training of yours.. However, I wish for you to leave the room as I change."

Deep down she knew this is a mistake, how far this mistake actually goes is yet to be discovered. But it is just training right? Eventually she'll pass or not and then it's all over with, she can go home afterwards. For now, she has to prove to him that she's no quitter!!
 
He was right he had it a nerve, her pride, and he had challenged the self image that Ashely had of herself. He saw her temper flare in the flash of her stunning green eyes, and yet he also saw something else a dark curiosity of just what this Training would demand of her. Yet for the moment it was her temper that took center stage as young Miss Brooks shot back her reply to him.

"Quitter? I may be all of those things in the eyes of others... But I am no quitter. Master O’Hargerty. I am simply playing it safe and I know my limits.. I know that I am not qualified for this particular assignment."

He savored the shock that he saw in the young Lieutenant’s eyes when she saw the disgust in his.

"I can assume that you will remain in this room as I change right? That is the only reason you are determined to have me change, so you can go spreading rumors and showing off more pictures. I am not a fool. I am many things, but you have already shown me what kind of man you are………

He saw those expressive dark green eyes shifting between the slight suit and his own stern look and then she blurted out,

"I am no quitter Master O'Hargerty. I will go through with this training of yours.. However, I wish for you to leave the room as I change."
“Excuses are like assholes Miss Brooks everyone has one and they one and they all stink! Spread roamers honey, doesn’t make me laugh. Take more pictures of you why Miss Brooks I have several of you as naked as the day you were born.”

He glared at her if he wanted to scuttle her career he didn’t need any more pictures of her in the buff.

“Do you think if you are captured behind enemy lines that they will provide you with a changing room Miss Brooks? That they will treat you like an officer, like a lady?”

He stood there towering over her his physical presence palatable.

“You would be lucky if they just made you the camp whore!”

He ran his fingers through his hair.

“Why am I wasting my time with you when it would be much easier to note in your record mentally and physically unsuited for assignment.”

A note like that would spell the end to Ashely’s career, and she would be washed out of the corps, a failure..
 
Ashely glared at him for several long moments trying her best to read him. She knew that he is playing her and is doing a damn good job of it. One would think after all the bs she has gotten over the years, something this should just roll off her back. Now he is threatening to put a bad mark on her reports, if he did that, it wouldn't matter what path she chose. It would screw her over in more ways than one.

Rolling her eyes and giving a huge sigh, there is no point in arguing with him or protesting. He won long before this damn request, the second she undressed in front of him the first time... He had her in his claws. This here is just the bite of his fangs... Without a single word, she walked towards the locker and faced it and used it as a shield.

Granted it wasn't a very good shield and he is right, he has already seen her in all her glory. There is nothing else for her to hide and yet, she couldn't help but try to hide from his gaze all the same. Very slowly and with some serious hesitation, she started to take her clothes off to change. She didn't like it one bit, yet there wasn't much else she can say towards all the things he said.

No matter how she looked at it, he's right. Also he has her cornered now with this threat to give her a bad mark. Especially if he puts mentally unsuitable down, there is no getting out of that one. Not even her uncle can remove such a mark without a ton of red tape.
 
Young Lt. Ashely Brooks had been taken aback by what the Master Chief had said to her. Shawn Mat O’Hargerty stood there unmovable as the young blonde beauty studied him. The longer that Ashely lingered he knew that he had one their little contests of wills. He also knew that the ravishing young Lieutenant knew that his report by the simple statement mentally unsuitable would be a death knoll to her military career.

Mat smiled to himself as the gorgeous young beauty young beauty rolled her flashing emerald green eyes, a huge sigh, bubbled from Ashely’s full moist ripe lips as she began to strip out of her uniform. Oh she did try to use the locker’s door as a shield to at least salvage some degree of modesty and yet it seemed the young golden beauty had really not made a great effort to shield her ravishing young body from his gaze. Well whether se did or didn’t really made no difference because very soon young Lt. Ashely Brooks would have little to say in what happened to her.

The Master Chief just stood there as if her were an unmovable rock, as if he was possessed with an unnatural strength that nothing could move. His cool appraising eyes watched as Lt. brooks stood there in nothing but her panties and bra then reached for the flight suit. Mat idly wondered if the girl knew that her movements possessed a natural sensual and seductive quality that would make men lust to have her. He savored each little sensual movement as Ashely dawned her flight suit and zipped it up to her chin.

“Miss Brooks once we enter the hut I will no longer be the Master Chief but your interrogator, You will no longer be Lt Brooks but a downed pilot and a captive. Do you understand?”

He paused as he waited for the naïve young beauty’s answer before continuing.

“Hold out your hands Lt.”

He held a pair of handcuffs to bind her wrists with. Ashely Brooks faced the utter moment of truth could she do this or was she as The Master Chief had said a Quitter? If she did not allow herself to be handcuffed and enter the hut she could no longer deny that she in reality was nothing but a Quitter no matter what excuse she made to herself. And then there was her curiosity of what lay behind that door, and her submissive desire to please and to follow orders.
 
Back
Top