The Meeting

It wasnt that I didnt like eating an asshole ,in fact I enjoyed doing it especially when ordered to ,but couldnt she have wiped after her last bowel movment ,yuck it was a mess ,a few slaps to my tits convinced me I had better do as she wanted ,so holding nose so to speak I tentavly Touched her with the tip of my tongue .
Get it in there you fucking cunt she snarled or I,ll rip your nipples off .Mona has gone strangely quiet as I licked the shit from her puckered brown spot
 
I lay there sobbing, still tied to the tree. They finally freed my wrists and ankles and let me lay on the grass. The front of my body was all scratched and sore. My ass and pussy were sore from the workout.

OH No!! One of them dragged me back to the tree. But this time they cuffed my wrists and attached them to a rope they threw over a branch. This allowed them to torture both sides of my body. One of them took the whip and took aim at my scratched breasts. The other took a birch rod from a bucket and took aim at my welted ass. They began to take turns on me.......whipping my breasts and ass. I lunged back and forth, screaming.
 
the she males where having the time of their lives ,had Mona known about how sadistic the pair where ?The whipping continued ,then to ad insult to injury ,they let her down ,tied the rope around her ankles and hoisted her back up ,her legs spread so wide I thought they would pull out of the sockets ,the stinging nettle was protruding from her cunt and asshole . Mae held up clamps ,just the thing Toni ,this will make the bitch enjoy the pain all the more .they fastened the alligator clamps to her nipples ,drawing blood ,the sharp teeth biting in another was fastened to her clit hood ,ad 2 more on her cunt lips .Weights Toni cried weights
 
Last edited:
I cried out....."NO!! NO!! Not that!!" as they tied my ankles together and pulled me upside down.....Mae took the clamps and put two of them on my nipples. I screamed as the teeth dug into my nipples. They hurt so much. Then Mae took aim at my pussylips. "Ggggooooooddd!!" I couldn't get away. My legs were spread so wide.......Then she put one on a pussylip.

"oooooooooowwwwww!!" Another one was put on the other pussylip. The pain was so bad!!

"No......nnnnnnoooooo!!" I yelled as Mae brought one more toward my clit......."God no!!"
 
more weights where added to nipple clamps ,then huge ones to the clamps on her cunt ,her nipples and her tits where being stretched so far its a wonder they weren't ripped off , rope was tied to the clamps on her cunt lips wound around her thighs and pulled as wide apart as humanly possible .she was so helpless and yet hey waenrt done as a new clamp ,it looked like the ones used on jumper cables was fastened to her protruding clit and a 5 pound weight was added .As Mona continued to scream they stood and laughed .Leave her ,lets see how much this other one can take .She's in a pretty bad way ,if we do to much to her it might kill her .
Oh well if she's going to die we might as well get all the enjoyment out of it that we can .I was trying to crawl away ,a hook of sorts was shoved up my ass ,lifted and brought back to the fire .
 
They put weights on the nipple clamps. They pulled on my nipples and pussy. And they hurt so bad!! They stretched open my cunt. I was getting dizzy, upside down and legs stretched.

"Nnnnnoooooo!!" I screamed again and again.

Meanwhile, a hook pulled Laura up by the ass. It made her cry out. They threw a rope over a branch of the tree. It held Laura up. She swayed back and forth, the hook pulling at her tiny asshole. Her legs dangled down to the ground. The hook just lifted her high enough that she was on tiptoes. Then two of the girls took aim at her ass with a cane.

SWISH!! a red welt rose from her asscheek. Then another, then another. She swayed to and fro with each stroke of the cane.
 
Please stop I kept screaming ,the hook in my ass felt like it was tearing me apart .Harder hissed Toni beat the skin off the twats ass ,Mae picked up the pace ,it felt like red hot irons striking me ,she switched to beating my cunt ,blood was running down my legs from the cuts in my ass ,the hook went in further ,hehe make the piggy bounce laughed Toni ,hey I cant do it all Mae replied ,you work on the whores tits ,I really don't hink she needs those nipples .
Yeah but then how do we fasten the clamps and butt out cigarettes ,as she spoke she held up a cig ,took a drag the make sure it was burning red hot ,shoved it into my nipple and ground it out .When I came to she was waiting with another one to butt out on my other nipple ,whee she shouted now it cunt burning time
 
Laura was being tortured while swinging on the hook. Whipped by the cane and then burned by cigarettes, Laura passed out then was revived. They then spread her legs and took her pussy. Mae put down the cane and pushed her shaft into Laura's trembling pussy. She pumped in and out, deeper and deeper. She made one final thrust before she came. Then she took the cane and gave her one across her sensitive pussy lips. SWISH
 
I was to the point where I would agree to anything they wanted ,not that they needed my permission ,they could do anything to me if they wished ,the torture was to much to bear ,I kept passing out from the pain ,I came to one time ,she had a lite cigar ,as my eyes opened and cleared she shoved the lite end into my cunt .I woke screaming in agony ,then passed out again as another lite cigar was shoved up my asshole .
 
I could see laura's ass lit up like a flashlight, with her asshole the light. She was screaming, then passed out, then screaming again. The cigar was mean, making a huge burn in her flesh. I could smell it.

Meanwhile, the weights on my clamps pulled my nipples down. SMACK!! Mae hit them with her riding crop.

"ooooooooowwwwww!!" I screamed as Mae hit them again and again. The clamps moved ever so slowly across my nipples. They were almost going to come off.
 
I came around again ,the pain was unbelievable ,I tried to alleviate it ,moving to different positions , Mona was screaming her lungs out as the two continued to torture her ,Well do you think we've done enough damage to these two .Mae sighed I suppose so ,I want to fuck this one before we stop ,She cut me down ,rolled my onto my back knelt between my spread thighs took her massive cock thrust it into me ,the pain shot through me like a knife and pounded into me until she came .You can blame your mistress for all this ,after all she gave us permission to do what ever we wanted ,she does this from time to time with her new sluts ,and of course she's a pain slut herself and likes it when we take charge so to speak ,so until next time ,we'll take our leave ,I lay curled up in the dirt as they went back to their own place .
 
The clamps slid off, pushed by the crop. I lay there screaming, my nipples sore and red. They almost felt pierced by the clamps, alligator teeth. Then they decided to leave us. I crawled back to Laura, my hand cups her breast. I kiss her lips. "I'm sorry, hon," I tell her. "Hope they didn't do too much damage."
 
Looking into her eyes ,I simply ask why .Why did you let them do it to me .Oh hun its a deal I have with them ,I like you am a pain slut except I,m a Domme as well ,so the agreement is that I provide a young slut for them to do any thing they want ,if you noticed they turtored me but not near the extent that they did you .My torture was all superficial,yes it hurt like crazy but no lasting wounds or marks .I,ll be good as new in a couple of days while you need medical attenttion .My friend Doctor Price is almost here ,she,ll look after you .
Does she know how this happened and call the police ? No sweety she is one of us ,a Domme .The price for getting you fixed is that I lend you to her for a couple of weeks after your completly better .Ah she,s here .
 
We wait for the doctor to tend to your wounds.

"Yes, I am a switch to the extreme. I enjoy giving pain but I also enjoy receiving it. It just depends on my mood and who I am with. But I always enjoy sex with a girl."

Dr. Price came in and began to look over your body. She pulled your legs apart and bent your knees. She looked at the burn marks.
 
The doctor tsk tskd ,this really pisses me off ,these bitches go to far .its not that I have any thing against a little burning ,in fact a hot object inserted inti a body cavity is a favourite practice of mine ,but to use a cigar ,well the chance of infection and the burning residue left inside is far to dangerous .
We got lucky this time ,the burns are superficial ,they,ll heal in a few days .I,ll leave you this ointment ,put it on ,or in twice a day .In a week she,ll be as good as gold .She smiled at Mona ,now lets have a look at you ,and dont forget my price .Her hand gently stroked my tutored breast ,I have some plans for her ,if it works out I may make you an offer for her ,if she,s for sale . I couldnt beleave what I heard , I must have heard wrong ,selling me ? No it couldnt be ,people just wernt bought and sold in this day and age,I drifted off .
 
I wondered about the Dr. sometimes. She always did a great job, but she was cruel to the girls. They were always obedient when they came back to me though. I liked that. Then the Dr. asks about an offer.

"No, no, I just got this one. She will be with me for awhile. Maybe in 6 months. We may grow tired of each other.

I looked at Laura. "She does switch well. She will make someone a lovely toy."
 
I lay on my side listening to the exchange, they where talking about me ,discussing if Mona was willing to sell me .I felt a whole lot better since the doc had tended to me but was still hurting real bad .Im going to give her a shot she told Mona ,she needs rest more than anything .She gave Mona a kiss ,stroking a sore looking breast ,her fingers playing with a nipple bringing a gasp ,Mona was also hurting ,not near as badly as I was but still in pain .I felt the needle pressed into my ass ,the last thing I heard was Mona yelp in agony ,the doc saying take it bitch ,you played with those fucking trannys ,now its my turn .
 
"You want to play with me now??" I asked. I was exhausted, sore and bruised. The Doc pinched my nipples, pulling one out. "Please, don't. It hurts so much!!" But the Doc wanted it her way. She wanted it now. She took out a needle.

"This has already been sterilized." She took my nipple, hard and sore and stuck the needle in it.

"Noooooo!! God, it hurts!!" I screamed as she pushed the needle through.
 
I was woken out of the drug induced sleep ,the scream had shattered my dreams ,Mona was screaming her head off ,no wonder I was awake ,holy cow she almost shattered the windows ,it settled down to a whimper ,with Linda Price chastising her for being such a baby .Iv been through a lot Mona blubbered ,I'm sore all over Linda kissed her ,aaww poor baby ,she had picked up another needle ,I drifted back into my stupor.
 
Once the needle had gotten all the way through, the Dr. took a look at it, pinched the nipple again. She reached for a ring, opened it and pushed the sharp end through the hole.

"ooooooooooowwwww!!" I screamed through the pain.

"This way i can pull the ring and make you cry." She smiled.

"Now the other side." She pulled the other nipple and reached for another needle.

"NNNNooooooo!! Please don't!!" I begged.
 
I became aware of the whimpering as I drifted in and out of conscience ,I came fully awake to find Dr Price bent over Mona .you have to pay the piper , you know how it works .Mona cried out again ,sobbing ,Im so sore please cant it wait ,I'll come and see you when I'm better .
Well I'm sure you will but right now I need to relieve the craving my pet .Do her ,Mona almost screamed please .UMM I don't think she's ready for what I have in mind ,her fingers lightly stroked my nipple ,it caused me to wince .No I want her when she's ' healed completely ,its so much more fun to start fresh
 
Last edited:
I shuddered with pain, the sharp ring pins going through my hard nipple. I cried out, the metal pins driving through the hole that was made by the needle not big enough for the pins.

"gggggggooooodddd! You torture me!!" I cried.

"Of course, dear," the Dr. said, "That is the point of all this. I get off on this. You know that."

Yes, I did know that. Now she would wait until i am healed to continue.
 
I watched as the good doctor kept at it with Mona ,it seemed she liked to pierce ,she had opened a kit chock full of needles and other devices which I don't think had anything to do with the practice of her profession ,I wondered how her oath "to do no harm " came into play .I guessed play would be the optimum word in this case as it couldn't be construed as medicine .Mona was begging her to stop ,guess they hadn't heard of safe words .She was rolled into a ball laying on the floor with Dr Price squatted deside her pulling her legs apart .She seemed to have a Dr Jekle Mr Hide personality ,taking a darning needle like instrument she began to sew Monas pussy lips together with a rough fibrous string ,every time she pierced Mona's flesh it brought new waves of howling .Leaving just a little opening to pee through she announced ,this will keep you celibate .She next turned to me .now my sluty whore ,be a good girl and spread your thighs .
I began blubbering ,begging her to spare me .With a nasty ,we can do this the easy way or the hard way its up to you ,but one way or another I'm sewing your cunt closed ,I want you bitches to be so fucking horny you fuck anything in a few weeks when I take out the stiches .I made a move to escape ,Mona she ordered hold the bitch .She sat on me ,pulling my legs back ,I didn't have the strength to fight her ,I felt the needle pass through my lips ,my throat hoarse from screaming ,the final act was to weave the string through the stiches then pierce my clit winding it back through and tying it tightly ,pulling every thing together .She examined her work ,yes this will do ,Mona did you think I had forgotten to do your clity ,as poor girl I don't want you to feel left out On your back slut get those legs spread .The screaming was terrible as she rang the thread back and forth through her clit .
I want both of you in my clinic in three weeks ,use this for any infection ,I'll remove the stiches then and have some other treats for you With that she left ,leaving us to our tortured body's
 
I could not believe the pain. The stitches hurt so much. I grab my sister and we limp from the room. How could we stand it......the pain......

We limp back to the bed and hold each other. We kiss......our bodies still horny, but our we couldn't get to our pussies.
 
Back
Top