Name a Litster that you miss

Sunshine, Gatorgirlie, LACandy,llidar Ms.T, TL, FS, Lori, pfflyerhot, Jenny, Newbiebabe, Respy and all the great people who made the Towers fun.

Hope you all are well! xx PJ

What the what??? This one is always on my missing list!! I LURVE him so :kiss::kiss:

And where the hell has BBB been?? He's been MIA for a few days... (Hoping his spending some time with his lovely Gracie :) )

What the what??? This one is always on my missing list!! I LURVE him so :kiss::kiss:

And where the hell has BBB been?? He's been MIA for a few days... (Hoping his spending some time with his lovely Gracie :) )

He and Gracie are off galavanting!!! He will return soon!

Thank you, friend. :rose:

Lots of nastiness last night and watching them remove a tree from the power lines in the backyard now, but otherwise we're good. Thanks Jenny :rose:

Whew, I'm glad to hear that. I know how phobic I get this time of year about the tornadoes - I'm glad you made it through relatively unscathed. :kiss:

SaseBrats
DGO
RyanBlack
GGGB
Blushing
AJ (although she pops in once in a while)

and perhaps especially...
Mrs. H.

Thank you, friend. :rose:

Lots of nastiness last night and watching them remove a tree from the power lines in the backyard now, but otherwise we're good. Thanks Jenny :rose:

Glad you're (coughcoughhandbra) safe.

TomBoner. Anyone heard from him in the last week? It's not like him to just go *poof* without saying anything.

Back