Realdoll Bordello

rosco rathbone

1. f3e5 2. g4??
I had the idea for this about 5 years ago. Of course, I never did anything about it--I'm an idle dreamer. But I find it gratifying to see that someone has done something with my visionary notion. Pure sci-fi.

Doll Whorehouse

That'd logically be the next step.

I am going to pay them a visit and will report.

No black guys?

Why, are the dolls picky about what race they sleep with?

rosco rathbone said:
I had the idea for this about 5 years ago. Of course, I never did anything about it--I'm an idle dreamer. But I find it gratifying to see that someone has done something with my visionary notion. Pure sci-fi.

Doll Whorehouse
Day late and a dollar short again, huh?

A good entreprenuer strikes when the idea is hot.

(Okay, okay, okay - I wouldn't have done it, either.)

Hmm, I am worried about the sloppy seconds.

bisexplicit said:
No black guys?

Maybe the owner wants the butt for himself! You know how black guys love that butt.

:rolleyes:

But yeah, seriously, I wondered about that too.

rosco rathbone said:

Doll Whorehouse

The next level is pimpin on the go. You heard it here first. Someone should run with that idea.

Joaquin1975 said:
Hmm, I am worried about the sloppy seconds.

It seems that sloppy seconds would be a lot less of a problem with a doll than a real person. You can't exactly say to a real person, "stand on your head a moment dear, whilst I pour this bottle of Rubbing Alcohol into your snatch".

In my original scheme, an attendant in a white doctor-type smock would have swabbed out the doll between usages. ALso, swabs and alcohol would have been left for the customer who wanted to make sure that no tainted seed was left behind.

best part is you can beat them up and they won't call the cops. I sure hope they disinfect afterwards.

It's a joke folks . I in no way condone the practice of beating up dolls.

rosco rathbone said:
It seems that sloppy seconds would be a lot less of a problem with a doll than a real person. You can't exactly say to a real person, "stand on your head a moment dear, whilst I pour this bottle of Rubbing Alcohol into your snatch".

In my original scheme, an attendant in a white doctor-type smock would have swabbed out the doll between usages. ALso, swabs and alcohol would have been left for the customer who wanted to make sure that no tainted seed was left behind.

Hm, now that mystery is solved. Thanks man.

Taltos said:
Where do you blow them things up? Nipple valves?

Surely you jest sir. That is an anatomically correct android with lifelike silicone flesh and a stainless steel skeleton. No inflation required.

bisexplicit said:
No black guys?

Probably afraid they'll stretch them out too much for their white customers.

Taltos said:
Damn you rich people!

But that was the genius part of my original scheme---for 25 bucks you can rent this lovely 6999$ android for long enough to take care of your nasty business--without the sticker shock and the buyers regrets and the getting bored with her and trying to unload her on eBay.

Back